PDA

View Full Version : The right attitude

tallmacky
09-14-2003, 09:24 AM
<font color=\"red\"> Warning, the below is a mock of sterotyped alpha male behavior, we nor I advise that you stuff your crouch, physically disturb others including yourself, ride without a helmet unless you look cooler of course, and remember to listening and communicating with your partner which is key to any great relationship. </font>

cool but don\'t be afraid to show your superiority, anyone looks at you wrong you beat them until you see blood red.

Holmes
09-14-2003, 09:27 AM
Yes I! Blooood red, mon.

Holmes

manchorito
09-14-2003, 09:34 AM
Yea, I\'ve been lifting weights alot lately and eventually I\'m sure the none will set some guy off. I don\'t support violence or anything, but if they are trying to fight me, and if I can take him, I would have to beat them up. Plus, that gets respect from guys. But I dunno if that will ever come up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tallmacky
09-14-2003, 09:37 AM
You better be lifting, it\'s very important to imitate the other males, when out in public clench your jaw a little and breath hard if you think some guys are getting cocky...If they touch/budge into you or if you think they are talking about anything concerning you, give a small roar, if they laugh and especially if there is a female around grab your balls with your weak hand and walk up to them no matter how much and continue to hit them no matter what. The smaller the others are the better don\'t discriminate or think they are weak, some 10 year olds can fight very well.

Holmes
09-14-2003, 09:41 AM
\"I Love Dem Freshmen\" by Beenie Holmes

...20 freshmen live ina mi house - yeah
Freshmen a lick mi like a honey comb - yeah
As a king you fi rule your own throne, yes
Me a the king and a me a wear di crown - yeah
20 freshmen live ina mi house - yeah
Freshmen a lick mi like a honey comb - yeah
As a king you fi rule your own throne...yeaaaaaaaaah!

Holmes

tallmacky
09-14-2003, 09:58 AM
nice one holmes...we should record that one and play it on here........ I just would like to reinforce how important it is when wearing -none to look like steel, if not you will be the bargaining chip and \"punk bitch\" or \"anal play toy\" of many other guys out there......Men love other men who are endowed with large penis\'s make it known that you are indead rockin\' the big one. Stuff your pants with any frabic if you are going for a constant erection use a cucumber..it doesn\'t matter. Second rule is no mercy, you know how it is after you fight, the respect.... I was walking in the mall and a man had questioned my manhood, to say the least I was shocked but I had to act quickly, He was in a wheelchair (doesn\'t faze me) and had bumped into my leg making me look like the saddest punk bitch infromt of some of the girls around. I had to make sure it would not occur ever again, so I beat his ass until the security guys came and I continued to roar and scream....

Elana
09-14-2003, 10:01 AM
Great advice Tallmacky. Another thing you should do is put a sock in your underwear. Create a huge bulge. It will give you an appearance as the ultimate male. Beat on your chest when a male approches you. Let him know who is boss. You should also get a picture of that super cool car of yours made into a T-shirt.

Elana
09-14-2003, 10:02 AM
LMAO!!!!! Jason....I swear we posted at the same time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tallmacky
09-14-2003, 10:09 AM
Elana, I am not surprised, I could go and on about your superiorities involved in mind and body but why? You have also studied the methods and applied them in a female version you know all the tricks.

I would drop the car get a motorcycle and get a crappy one and tell the ladies that yeah, I don\'t care how it looks I ride solo...NEVER wear a helmet, trust me on this one.... If other males cannot see your prominent bulge, walk by them brush it up against let them know that you truly are a man. Take your money and fold it in three\'s and let it stick out of your pants, makes it look like you actually have a job, trust me it works and I don\'t.

Holmes
09-14-2003, 11:28 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
makes it look like you actually have a job, trust me it works and I don\'t.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

LMAO. Well said, TM.

Holmes