PDA

View Full Version : I LOVE DEM FRESHMEN

manchorito
09-13-2003, 08:18 AM
I\'m a sophomore in high school, and lets get to the point, the freshman at my school are UNREAL. There are so many good looking freshman compared to my class. I\'m using 2 sprays of TE and 4 drops of AE in the palm and some SOE(I\'m never exact with the SOE is that bad?). I also use SPMO to get me chatty. It works because the girls are always asking my name, etc. I need something special though, the way I see it they know I\'m there, they are sort of interested, but I want them to realllly like me. What should I do? Get a new mix or add something to my current mix?(Note that I need mones that work well on young girls). I\'m guessing WAGG would be great...but I need some tips. Thanks... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jones
09-13-2003, 08:46 AM
ok

Elana
09-13-2003, 08:53 AM
word

tallmacky
09-13-2003, 09:02 AM
YEEEEEEWWW HAHHHH Brother.

What do you need to attract them...you are older and that is all that matters to them or a car........ When you are a senior you will have a lot of them available for the picking but as a sophomore I guess the -mones will do the work. Go for more of the mature/older women, maybe one of their mothers. There\'s a whole lot more there. There isn\'t much advice to give you, you are already using 3 of the most popular products.

manchorito
09-13-2003, 09:10 AM
I just got a classic Chevrolet Chevelle which is the only one basically in my community. It is a really expensive car, I can\'t drive it for a couple of months since i started drivers ed late. I need something to replace the car until then. Would wagg be good?

tallmacky
09-13-2003, 12:13 PM
Well the younger they are the less they seem to go for looks, a lot of younger girls enjoy dating cute little trolls as b/f\'s, older women learn what they really want.....Not sure if WAGG is going to add anything to your quick highschool game that isn\'t already there.......My WAGG experience is very small, so I will just give you a \"bump\" for your question, though I doubt it would yield anything in a quick tail game.

Sagacious1420
09-13-2003, 01:05 PM
Whoa! Did you say 2 sprays TE and 4 drops AE? That\'s over .07 mg of none. Does that seem a bit excessive to anyone else?

manchorito
09-13-2003, 01:25 PM
Thats wat CK told me to use, so whatever...

Sagacious1420
09-13-2003, 02:05 PM
Chill dude...no need to be that way. Believe it or not I was trying to be helpful. You\'ll notice that I made no difinitive statement about the amount you\'re using, thus the call to others for input. I just know that my upper limit for none is about .04-.045 and I can only pull that off w/ a heafty dose of nol to balance things out. Is it possible that you might get better results w/ a smaller dosage? I dunno. Just something to consider. I would image that at such a high dose of none, the girls are both attracted and intimidated at the same time. Seems to be a common reaction w/ the younger girls, from my experience.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

manchorito
09-13-2003, 02:14 PM
o no, dont get me wrong, i wasn\'t being rude or anything. Just i was confused so thats why I put whatever. Anyways, so too much none makes me seem like Clint Eastwood? So WAGG would help that, or should I just tone down the None and up the Nol? Basically what Im askin is what younger girls want.

Sagacious1420
09-13-2003, 02:50 PM
Cool dude! No worries!

No disrespect to you or CK. I was just looking at those numbers and remembering some of my past experiences when I was testing my personal none limits. But I have seen a common reaction from younger girls if I\'m wearing too much none. Keep in mind we\'re talking about my experiences and we know things can vary from one person to the next.

IMHO, I think WAGG could be helpful if you want to keep using high none doses. I tested NPA and WAGG together recently. I put on 4 drops of NPA (.096 mg none) and 4 drops of WAGG. No OD reactions whatsoever...ppl were very friendly and I actually got a hit from this really hot 18-19(?) yr old girl. Now keep in mind that this was a one time experiment, so I can\'t say for certain that you would get consistant results.

Anyway, those are my eperiences. Hope it helps. If not...whaddayagonnado? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hotrocks5
09-13-2003, 04:06 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Whoa! Did you say 2 sprays TE and 4 drops AE? That\'s over .07 mg of none. Does that seem a bit excessive to anyone else?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Actually, I think 2 sprays of TE and 4 drops of AE would give you a little bit more than 0.04 mg of none, not 0.07. You gotta remember that only half of the pheromone content in TE is none. The rest are secret ingredients. Then with AE, a drop from the AE dropper is a little smaller than those from a bottle of NPA or PI.

oscar
09-13-2003, 04:17 PM
Sag,

If your calculations came from the Phero Mix Simulator the chances are good that they\'re highly inflated.

Here\'s why:
On the calculator TE reads out as though it were a pure A-None product. Any calculations for A-None that one does for TE (or NPA) should be halved. Bruce has stated that half of the total phero content of these products is A-None while the other half is comprised of the secret ingredients.

Secondly, all \"drop\" calculations are ballparked at 20 drops per milliliter on the calculator. The tiny dropper that comes with AE yields anywhere from 50 to 60 drops/mL, so the actual drops, being smaller, provide a much smaller dose of pheros than the calculator would lead us to believe.

Adding half of the calculator\'s figure of .0312mg None content for 2 sprays of TE (.0156), and 1/3 the .04mg A-None figure given for 4 drops of AE (.0133), gives a result of @.0289mg of A-None. Still a very high dose, but not nearly as outlandish as the .0712mg that the calculator provides.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sagacious1420
09-13-2003, 05:31 PM
Thanks Oscar-

That\'s just great. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I\'ve been low dosing on NPA and AE this whole time. I suppose I shouldn\'t have assumed that the claculator would have taken such things into consideration. Obviously AE gives a much smaller drop than a standard 1 ml medicine dropper, but ,here again, the same assumption applies.

I guess my upper limit for none isn\'t .04 or so. Just when I thought I was getting somewhere...one step forward, two steps back. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Well, back to the drawing board I go.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Btw, any chance that the simulator might be updated/adjusted?

Sagacious1420
09-13-2003, 05:57 PM
Oscar-

I jusr reread the last part of your post and I\'m a bit confused about something. I understand the part about dividing the none amount in TE/NPA by half...at least now I do. But I don\'t understand why the total amount of none in AE is 1/3 less. I must be missing something here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Can you help out here?

oscar
09-13-2003, 06:16 PM
Sag,

Don\'t look at as a setback. If you\'ve drawn any solid conclusions about what quantities of which products work best for you, the \"numbers\" aren\'t really that important.
For all the data that I\'ve collected, charted, and posted, I still tend to mix and apply pheros more from a \"season to taste\" standpoint rather than stringently following any set recipes or standard ratios.

The calculator, like so many other information sources you\'ll find here including the product table, is a \"work in progress\". You just need to know its shortcomings to use it to your best advantage.

At this moment, phero users around the world are furiously dabbing, dropping, spraying and rolling pheros and simulated phero products in order to determine exactly how many dabs/drops/sprays/inches there are in the various products we use in order to refine the dosage information that we\'ll see on the next generation of the phero mix calculator. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

oscar
09-13-2003, 06:34 PM
Sag,

Back when AE switched from the flat top bottle to the current dropper top bottle, the best estimates I saw of how many drops of AE (using the accompanying dropper) amounted to a milliliter ran in the high 50\'s. I round it up to 60 drops per mL. Since the calculator is calibrated based on 20 drops/mL for all products, the estimated conversion factor I use for AE is 1/3.

If I were dealing with Arsenic, or Cyanide, or LSD, I\'d surely want to be more precise than this, but as I said, in practice I tend to \"fly by the seat of my pants\" when it comes to phero mixing, so these ballpark estimates suit me nicely.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sagacious1420
09-14-2003, 02:18 AM
Thanks Oscar-

It\'s all a bit clearer now. Makes sense. I definitely understand about the \"fly by the seat of your pants\" thing. I tend to follow my intuition a lot when I\'m considering a new mix. Guess I will have to go back and re-evaluate the numbers from some theoretic mixes that I\'ve been toying w/ lately.

Funny stuff about Arsenic, Cyanide and LSD. I can totally relate. I was an \"amatuer chemist\" back in the day...amazing how a few micrograms here and there can mean the difference between a mind expanding experience and a total freak out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

manchorito
09-14-2003, 06:47 AM
I toned down on the none and I just went out with some friends, and they weren\'t hostile or anything. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CptKipling
09-16-2003, 01:21 PM
I said 1 spray

manchorito
09-16-2003, 03:13 PM
I beg to differ CK
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
-4 drops of AE in your palm (if you dont have AE its ok to use a cologne, but you lose the AE affects), then between 1-2 sprays of TE (dont go higher than 2 sprays, if nothing else its a waste of product). Then spread this over your chest.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Thats it, I still have the PM.