PDA

View Full Version : Ready for First Experience

Pancho1188
09-12-2003, 09:16 AM
I just got my newbie set in the mail today! It actually only took 3 days to get here. Not bad! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif This is perfect timing because we have a party tonight with my fraternity (no, I\'m not a frat guy, it\'s a co-ed professional business fraternity which is different from a social frat (i.e. the guys aren\'t stereotypical jerks and the girls aren\'t stereotypical sluts) and a lot more fun!), and I guess it\'s the perfect time to take these babies for a test drive! Two problems: I\'m incredibly nervous about my first test now annnnd my ex will be there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Whoops. Someone needs to say a prayer for ol\' Pancho because I\'ll need some luck. Don\'t worry, I\'m working on the self-confident presentation by working out my finely-tuned body today and getting myself pumped up for tonight by sending out some positive vibes. Unfortunately, I\'m still nervous as hell!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Don\'t worry, I\'ll try not to look at everyone like I\'m expecting them to succumb to my sensual aura. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Thanks to Bruce for getting the stuff here really fast (although it cost $2 less to ship than I paid; I guess \"handling\" stands for the cost to get his behind to ship it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I\'m just teasing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif), and I\'m really excited! I hope things work out! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CptKipling
09-12-2003, 09:30 AM
Good luck Pancho, let us know how it goes!

Pancho1188
09-12-2003, 11:41 PM
I am completely out of it as it is 3:23 am and I am very.......inebriated. I\'m not sure how I can type besides the fact that I am slightly obsessive-compulsive and need to type correctly or I will have a heart attack. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Tonight\'s test seems to have proven every fact people have posted on this forum. No, it didn\'t have much effect on people who\'ve known me. They seemed to have acted similar with the exception that I was treated slightly more friendly. In fact, I had more conversations tonight than I\'ve ever had (I think). However, that could\'ve easily been due to my positive/open/crazy-ass attitude I had tonight. I\'m not sure yet. It\'s still my first time using it. HOWEVER, I noticed some other things. I was waiting for the bus to come to my campus stop when I watched a couple walk by me. When they were walking up, everything was normal. However, as soon as they walked by me and stopped, the girl started kissing and hugging the guy over and over. This might have happened whether I had pheromones or not, but it\'s nice to believe this guy was getting more affection because of me. Anyway, the OTHER thing I noticed was that while I was out on the dance floor, these two girls who I didn\'t know were checking me out. Unfortunately, these girls disappeared before I could get the chance to talk to them, but I looked over 3 times for a confirmed \"checking out\". I\'m not used to being checked out, but when you turn 3 times and see the person\'s eyes on your body, you have to know they\'re checking you out. Too bad I was with a LARGE group of friends and couldn\'t take any looks to another level, but it was probably best because I\'ve bonded with my fraternity more tonight than I have in 2 years. Go me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif It\'s hard to judge this all because the effect of pheros, socialization, and drunkenness are hard to differentiate when you are, in fact, drunk. Anyway, I\'m going to pass out before I say something stupid (too late). By the way, this is not my usual behavior, I was just trying an experiment that I don\'t know whether I succeeded in completing or not. I think I need to do more testing. I also think I\'m rambling for the sole purpose that I\'m tired but want to get the bad stuff out of my system before I lie down. How\'s this for a fun post? I\'m enjoying it so far. I just hope I don\'t regret it tomorrow. Oh, well. Such is life! Don\'t judge me by one posting but by the life I choose to live...or some BS like that that sounds like a winner to say right now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Just kidding!!! Goodnight! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif