PDA

View Full Version : OK, so I got my SoE, NPA, and WAGG in the mail....

GuyinTN
09-09-2003, 08:31 AM
just now.
Now what?
Any hints /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
been reading SOOOO much stuff on here that I don\'t know where to start.
:-(

Skyy
09-09-2003, 09:15 AM
Im sure some people here would suggest using each one individually as a stand alone first (so you can see what kinda results each one will yield). On the other hand you\'ll get people like me that will go into mixing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Its up to you. You can make DD#1 with that and put some wagg in your hair or whatevers. Check cookbook on mix ratio,but i think its 7:3 soe:npa... Npa and Wagg go well together to!

GuyinTN
09-09-2003, 10:28 AM
hmm, I need an explanation on those ratios
for example: dd#1 \"I think\" is SOE + NPA at 7:3?
err... how do i get 7 drops of SoE if it comes in a roll on bottle? I know I have to take the top off, but how? I\'d really hate to spill a single drop of that stuff.

franki
09-09-2003, 10:34 AM
Did you read the Pheromone Cookbook? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

GuyinTN
09-09-2003, 10:36 AM
err
yeah part of it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
why\'d you ask?

franki
09-09-2003, 10:42 AM
for \"an explanation on those ratios\". I guess it is in there.

GuyinTN
09-09-2003, 10:48 AM
ah found it

DingDong
09-09-2003, 05:50 PM
Just but a glass dropper from your local pharmacy I got mine for about 50 cents...
That should help you with evening out your drops and making mixes...

GuyinTN
09-09-2003, 07:06 PM
nuts i think i OD\'d on NPA today :-(
went out with some friends and I got good responses from two chicks I knew, 1 DIHL from one I knew, but every other chick just ignored me as if I didn\'t exist.
did have two girls keep walking by me for almost no reason at all. Guess they liked the smell of REALM + SOE. I couldn\'t smell the NPA but I know I had to have had too much on. I opened up the NPA (already had like 2 inches of the SOE roll-on on me and a half pack of the GEL SOE) and
when I went to pour just a drop on my finger, instead of getting a drop I got a load of drops. I\'d say about 20 drops :-(
put a little on my neck and the rest I washed off with soap and dishwasher soap thinking maybe it\'d be washed off.

:-(
I\'ll have to try again tomorrow I guess.

EDIT:
Oh, it\'s not possible to OD on SoE and WAGG right?>

Brian
09-09-2003, 07:14 PM
Alcohol based products suck with the kind of dropper that NPA, and Wagg have. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif I take that dropper off and dab it on my finger. You waste way too much product with that dropper. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Brian

GuyinTN
09-10-2003, 11:58 AM
well im fixing to go buy some good droppers at Walgreens or something.
but can someone answer my question. Is it possible to OD on SoE and WAGG
also, today I noted that people were caughing alot around me. I was wearing some WAGG in my hair and about 2 1 inch rolls of the SoE bottle on each hand

Brian
09-10-2003, 02:38 PM
I know nol can cause people to sneeze a lot, it can also give them headaches. I\'ve had both reactions from people while wearing nol products. Coughing could also be an indication of nol. I haven\'t heard of this reaction before, but it could be a new one. I don\'t know if that\'s an indication of OD though. I suppose it could be. How much were you wearing. Has anyone else had a coughing reaction while wearing any of these products?

Brian

GuyinTN
09-10-2003, 02:46 PM
well heck, I was in a class in an auditorium and everyone came in normal but towards the end of class alot of people were caughing
and i noticed that a few people I walked by coughed as well.
mostly guys though dont remember any women coughing

Brian
09-10-2003, 03:24 PM
That\'s a new one on me. Maybe someone will jump in that has had the same experience as you with this combo. At least you got some kind of reaction. You might want to try each product separately, to see which product is causing the coughing problem. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brian

Sagacious1420
09-10-2003, 05:23 PM
Sounds like a coincidence. I highly doubt that you\'d get any OD reactions from only 2\" of SOE. Typically ppl describe symptoms like sneezing and/or itchy nose and/or a headache. I\'ve experienced the headache thing only and that was w/ a massive amount of SOE...something like 10-12\" total. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Didn\'t mention how much WAGG you used, but I\'ve used up to 6 drops and noticed no adverse reactions...from myself or anyone else. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

There\'s my 2 cents.

Anyone else?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GuyinTN
09-10-2003, 05:43 PM
it was 4 inches of SoE, 2 on each hand. And 2 drops of WAGG in hair gel.
The really weird BO from NPA sticks out bigtime so my folks think i havent took a bath lol

Sagacious1420
09-10-2003, 06:31 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
well im fixing to go buy some good droppers at Walgreens or something.
but can someone answer my question. Is it possible to OD on SoE and WAGG
also, today I noted that people were caughing alot around me. I was wearing some WAGG in my hair and about 2 1 inch rolls of the SoE bottle on each hand

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Sorry dude. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif From your post I had to assume either 2 x 1\" on each hand or 21\" on each hand. Regardless, 4\" is definitely below OD level. Still think it was a coincidence.

Are you using a cover scent when you use NPA...if so, do you refresh your cologne as the day progresses? Might want to consider both. If you are using a cover and it\'s not dong the trick, then you may wanna concider a different cologne. You could always dilute your NPA in cologne @ 4:1 or 5:1, Cologne:NPA. The instruction sheet you got w/ your order recommends 4:1, but I think Bruce prefers 5:1, IIRC.

Anyway, you should be fine w/ 4\" SOE and 2 drops WAGG. Keep in mind that some folks don\'t recommend SOE and WAGG together. I personally haven\'t had any problems w/ the 2 together, but I keep the SOE levels much lower than w/out the WAGG.

HTH
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GuyinTN
09-10-2003, 06:47 PM
im gonna try DD#1 (??) tomorrow after a nice warm bath in the morning to wash all this stuff off :-)

GuyinTN
09-11-2003, 08:48 PM
well.
I tried DD#1 with some WAGG in my hair and it was as if I wasnt wearing ANY mones at all.
Same old same ole.
Oh but my folks think i havent took a bath in days cause my room smells like SoE that I spilled last night(probably converted to none overnight). I thought about everything for a while and realized that the hits I\'ve been getting are the regular old \"before pheros\" types of hits im used to, nothing extraordinary :-(
help??

Brian
09-12-2003, 03:59 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
it was 4 inches of SoE, 2 on each hand. And 2 drops of WAGG in hair gel. The really weird BO from NPA sticks out bigtime so my folks think i havent took a bath lol

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Have you considered cutting down or diluting the NPA? The fact that you smell like BO tells me that you are using way too much and it is reacting in a negative way with your chemistry. Find a cologne that smells good on you, and mix the NPA in with that. Find a cologne that you like, and get some opinions on the smell.(preferably females) Just because you think a cologne smells good on you, doesn\'t necessarily, mean that it smells good to others. Using the right scent that works well with your chemistry, is half the battle. Try multiple ratios of cologne to NPA, to see which is the best ratio for you. Most people aren\'t going to just be able to slap some mones on and have them work. It can be a long learning process. I know it was for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian

GuyinTN
09-12-2003, 11:02 AM
hmm...
gonna have to try mixing NPA with Realm then.
Unfortunately I ran out of Armani Mania :-(

Sagacious1420
09-12-2003, 12:06 PM
Brian-

Good point about the colognes. There are some very popular ones that smell horrible on me. I have noticed what you mean about a scent smelling good on you, but women don\'t like it. I make my own colognes as a hobbie of sorts. I find that the fragrances that women love the most are not so popular w/ the guys I know. I have a buddy who absolutely hates the cologne that gets the most compliments from women. Bummer for him, since we go out to clubs together a lot...if the ladies like it I\'m gonna keep using it.

I made a batch of perfume for this girl I know and another friend wanted to try some of it, but it didn\'t go w/ her body chemistry. The dry down was really quite awful.