PDA

View Full Version : Smelled JOOP for the first time.......

LadyWithQuestions
09-09-2003, 01:42 AM
For some reason I thought JOOP was only for men, but one of my patients came in yesterday and she smelled WONDERFUL~!!!! She told me it was JOOP when I asked. The funniest thing is that, at a distance, it smelled like FOOD.........but a GOOD food-smell. It strongly reminded me of freshly-baked CINNAMON STREUSEL~!!!! Now....how weird is that?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif But when I got up close to her to \"sniff\" it at close range, it smelled like a really nice, \"musky\" fragrance, and was completely different then when I stood at a distance. Ok, it was COMPLETELY weird for me, but I SWEAR that\'s what it smelled like to me. Anyway.......both \"versions\" of the fragrance were VERY nice and I was glad to have gotten a chance to finally smell this \"famous\" fragrance I\'d heard so much about.

I might look into getting some for myself sometime to wear when I\'m not at work, but are there different versions and do they have it for male and female or is it a unisex fragrance??

Thanks for any in-put. Just had to share. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
LWQ

Elana
09-09-2003, 06:00 AM
I have never smelled Joop for women, but I do love the men\'s scent. I like a bit of sweetness in men\'s cologne. I\'ll check out the women\'s version. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif