PDA

View Full Version : New Guy looking for Expert Opinions

Pancho1188
09-08-2003, 08:38 PM
Hey, everyone. I hope people take a look at this posting and give me their thoughts. First, I\'d like to say that I give much respect to those who are experienced in using pheromones. I would like to get some feedback on how others have started and what ended up working for them. Anyway, here\'s my story:

I\'m a college student in my final semester. My girlfriend and I, who were in love just a short time ago, broke up recently because after being away from each other for the summer, she \"lost that lovin\' feeling\", you could say. Needless to say, I\'m not exactly feeling my best right now. I was looking around for what \"crazy\" little post-traumatic action I would take. I remember about how pheromones made the news big a while ago, and I figure what better to boost my self-esteem than something that\'ll make you feel and appear more attractive? Anyway, I just bought the beginner\'s package (TE, SoE, Super Primal, and Atomizer I think), and figured I\'d test it out. I could definitely use some positive attention from the opposite sex right now because I\'m reminded of my former love every day (I have \"forced\" interaction with my ex-gf because we\'re in a class and extra-curricular activity together). Okay, you get it. Boo-hoo for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif My point is, though, that I was just asking for any tips of how to most effectively use the beginner\'s package (as soon as I receive it) to get that boost in self-esteem and social skills that I need to get out of my current funk. For all I care, you can take turns making bets on whether my ex will want me back (she relies TOTALLY on her feelings and intuition, so she\'ll want me back if this stuff does spark something inside of her) or I\'ll get to meet new people. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sorry this was so long, but I figured I\'d throw myself out there as a good topic of conversation and a way for those who know a lot about this stuff to pass on their knowledge and help their fellow man...or something like that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Any input for the rookie would be much appreciated! Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

RageingNonsense
09-08-2003, 09:32 PM
hey thats kind of my same boat dood, but my ex and i don\'t hafta see eachother and its more of a break (hah!). but i want to try out the pheremones for the same reasons. if she is gonna go out and get play, then i\'ll be dammned if i aint. mide as well make it easier on myself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Brian
09-09-2003, 05:56 AM
Hi Pancho1188,

Welcome to the forum. If your ex girlfriend has already made up her mind about your relationship with her, no amount of mones is going to change that. She already has a perception of you, and since you have broken up, I would have to guess that it is not a favorable one. I would try a little bit of TE, and cover it with the SoE. Start out with a small amount and work your way up, until you see results. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brian

Pancho1188
09-09-2003, 07:50 AM
Good point about the gf thing, but I\'m not looking to get back with her, I just need something to help me get back into the social realm with the opposite sex. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif As for my current relationship with my ex, she still wants to try to get to being good friends if not best friends (she sits next to me in class and talks to me on AIM) and said that the only reason that we broke up is that she didn\'t feel \"fireworks\" every time we were together (We were together for a year, so I don\'t know how hopeless romantics can expect fireworks all the time when you hang out every day). It\'s hard, but I just want to meet new people, have fun, and feel good about myself. Hope this works! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

That in mind, thank you for the tip! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I\'ll definitely try it as soon as I get the stuff! Any other tips are appreciated! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian
09-09-2003, 08:01 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
It\'s hard, but I just want to meet new people, have fun, and feel good about myself.
Hope this works!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Phero\'s will help you do that, but much is up to you, with your attitude, the way you carry yourself, etc. Phero\'s will help you get your foot in the door, so to speak, they will also help you close the deal, it\'s what you do in between, that will determine whether the phero\'s will help you close the deal or not. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Brian

belgareth
09-09-2003, 09:01 AM
It\'s hard, but I just want to meet new people, have fun, and feel good about myself.
Hope this works!

Phero\'s will help you do that, but much is up to you, with your attitude, the way you carry yourself, etc. Phero\'s will help you get your foot in the door, so to speak, they will also help you close the deal, it\'s what you do in between, that will determine whether the phero\'s will help you close the deal or not. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Brian

That\'s right. Attitude is the big thing. I know it\'s getting old but it\'s true, you choose your attitude and others decide if they like it. Mones may help but the real difference is in how you act. Be bright, cheerful and friendly. Go out and have fun, the returns are usually great.

RageingNonsense
09-09-2003, 09:00 PM
if thats the case, then to what extent do pheremones help? meaning how much of a difference are they makeing?

a.k.a.
09-09-2003, 09:36 PM
if thats the case, then to what extent do pheremones help? meaning how much of a difference are they makeing?

Pheromones are like a subliminal message that says \"Check me out.\" If you\'re in a bad mood, people will be more likely to notice. If you\'ve got something going for you (and most people do) it will make a bigger impression on people.

metroman
09-10-2003, 04:09 AM
What a load of crap!!!

So she wants to be friends huh...tell miss \"lost that lovin feelin\" to take a hike...I love the way these cute little young hotties can treat men like crap &amp; then make them feel guilty about it in the process...you need to get in touch with your real feelings...if I had a realtionship with some tart &amp; after the summer she said \"no more magic\"...I would be royally pissed off &amp; I sure as hell wouldn\'t sit next to her all lovey dovey &amp; be friends...There are billions of women in the world bro...learn to manipulate them like they manipulate us...act like a man for chriss sakes, go off &amp; boink her best friend or sister &amp; make sure she knows about it...stop being so \"nice &amp; understanding\" about the whole thing!!!

belgareth
09-10-2003, 04:55 AM
What a load of crap!!!

So she wants to be friends huh...tell miss \"lost that lovin feelin\" to take a hike...I love the way these cute little young hotties can treat men like crap &amp; then make them feel guilty about it in the process...you need to get in touch with your real feelings...if I had a realtionship with some tart &amp; after the summer she said \"no more magic\"...I would be royally pissed off &amp; I sure as hell wouldn\'t sit next to her all lovey dovey &amp; be friends...There are billions of women in the world bro...learn to manipulate them like they manipulate us...act like a man for chriss sakes, go off &amp; boink her best friend or sister &amp; make sure she knows about it...stop being so \"nice &amp; understanding\" about the whole thing!!!

There\'s been a lot of useless and even stupid advice on this site but this one wins a prize. So, the relationship is over, and? Aren\'t you glad it happened now insted of ten years and two or three children later? What\'s wrong with being friends, you don\'t have to be best friends, but why can\'t you be friends? Because she doesn\'t want to sleep with you? Now, there is a mature attitude if I ever saw one.

What a great idea, go screw her best friend. That\'s going to accomplish a bunch. He got hurt so let\'s go see how many people he can hurt.

I\'d like to know how he was manipulated. they both tried and it didn\'t work, happens all the time. What did she do to manipulate him? If he was, what did he do? Didn\'t he walk into the relationship with his eyes open or did she use some magic potion on him?

The bottom line is to move on. You cannot win by doing anything else. If you want to drag yourself into the gutter by playing asinine games, that\'s up to you. But, consider this, when other women see you playing that type of games, do you think they will want to get involved with you? Relationships are not a we versus them game. They are a mutual attempt to form something wonderful and lasting. Sometimes they don\'t work out. So deal with it and move on to something else. Don\'t degrade yourself by playing nasty little games.

Elana
09-10-2003, 05:01 AM
agreed....that\'s very immature advice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

belgareth
09-10-2003, 05:04 AM
It\'s ignorant and destructive advice.

ToBeOrNotToBe
09-10-2003, 05:33 AM
It\'s ignorant and destructive advice.

And hilarious... don\'t forget \"hilarious\"! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

tallmacky
09-10-2003, 05:38 AM
Yeah, if read it at a different angle that is pretty funny.

Elana
09-10-2003, 05:40 AM
OK...I like this game. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
How about \"pathetic and moronic.\" Who\'s next? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

belgareth
09-10-2003, 05:44 AM
Simplistic

tallmacky
09-10-2003, 05:49 AM
Ok I got one.....If you want to intimidate other guys that you are around grab their penis\'s and squeeze this will really freighten them and they will know what you are all about and leave you alone..What are you all about you are about dominating the work force!

Sagacious1420
09-10-2003, 11:55 AM
Inane in the membrane. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

No...that\'s not a typo. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Elana
09-10-2003, 12:10 PM
a little light in the LEVI\'S /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

belgareth
09-10-2003, 12:20 PM
A couple sandwiches short of a picnic

A few french fries short of a happy meal

Elana
09-10-2003, 12:44 PM
He has the brain of three men: Larry, Curly &amp; Moe

He always finds himself lost in thought - it\'s an unfamiliar territory
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian
09-10-2003, 02:30 PM
tallmacky, Elana, and bel, I see you have given Pancho1188 great advice to his quetions. Oh well! Another thread that has gone south. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Some great expressions though, really funny stuff. I\'ve heard light in the lofers, but never light in the levis LOL The rest of them I\'ve never heard. Priceless stuff though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian

Elana
09-10-2003, 02:48 PM
tallmacky, Elana, and bel, I see you have given Pancho1188 great advice to his quetions.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> We actually have given him great advice. We told him don\'t listen to the stupid ass advice he got from a certain poster. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

metroman
09-10-2003, 03:14 PM
Dont listen to these Dr. Laura Dr. Phil feminist nazi types on here...

So she lost that lovin feelin over the summer...that is the biggest line of BS I\'ve ever heard...believe me nothing has changed over the summer other than miss hotsy totsy\'s wheels were spinning &amp; what she came up with is if she is going to take you\'re relationship with her to the next level she was going to test you to see how much BS you were willing to put up with. Believe me all this \"rational reasonable nice mature talk\" thats spweing out of the mouths of my detractors isn\'t the way a womans mind really works. Women dont process logic...but many men insist on trying to approach their affairs with women using logic. It aint gonna work bro...its hard for you young guys because you\'ve been so brainwashed by the contemporary cultural dictums of \"politically correct\" &amp; \"Sensitive Guy\". Glad to read some people got the thinly veiled humor in my 1st post. I\'m sympathetic to your plight bro...sounds like you had some feelings for her...no I didn\'t mean to literally have sex with her sister &amp; best friend...but dont sell yourself short...sometimes you can be a little too \"mature &amp; nice &amp; understanding\" &amp; pretty soon you can stick your finger down your mouth &amp; throw up...Wear some primal instinct, club her over the head &amp; drag her off into the sunset and ravish her body like the wild sex crazed animal that you are...&amp; if that dont work yeah like they\'re saying \"time to move on\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian
09-10-2003, 03:18 PM
Yea, it\'s the advice that followed is what I\'m talking about. Such as: \"He has the brain of three men: Larry, Curly &amp; Moe\" that will really help him with his phero use. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
09-10-2003, 03:19 PM
metroman...you are a horrible representative for the male species. I am pretty certain that don\'t get women, so I don\'t know why you think you should be giving advice out.

Brian
09-10-2003, 03:28 PM
metroman...you are a horrible representative for the male species. I am pretty certain that don\'t get women, so I don\'t know why you think you should be giving advice out.

That\'s better. Could use a little work though. Don\'t worry, you\'ll get better with a little practice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

metroman
09-10-2003, 03:34 PM
Moe...Larry...cheese what the hell are you talking about Brian?...I\'m afraid you\'re in dire need of deprogramming...Hey dont knock it, it helped some of the Moonies...

Brian
09-10-2003, 03:38 PM
I think you need to go back read the posts before mine. Look before you leap. It will keep you out of some serious sh*t in the future. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

metroman
09-10-2003, 03:46 PM
Elana: Thank you, thank you, thank you! Yes I know \"the cheek!\" \"the audacity!\" of some men to stand up to &amp; violate the centuries long vagina monologues that are an unwritten law amongst your fellow sister comrades...Yes you\'re right there was a time in my life I didn\'t do all that well with the women. It was a dark unenlightened time in my life...but I saw the light and now my only problem is keeping their names straight in my head so I dont piss one of them off by calling them by the wrong name...

Elana
09-10-2003, 03:48 PM
you are creepy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

metroman
09-10-2003, 03:50 PM
Okay Brian no hard feelings...Hey if I\'m ever in Boston we can grab a beer somewhere &amp; hustle some of those beantown hotties...

Brian
09-10-2003, 03:56 PM
you are creepy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

The guys f*cked! Can\'t joke around a little without some a$$hole taking it the wrong way. To think, I was contemplating defending his post, that bel slammed. It aint going to happen now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Brian

Brian
09-10-2003, 03:59 PM
Okay Brian no hard feelings...Hey if I\'m ever in Boston we can grab a beer somewhere &amp; hustle some of those beantown hotties...

That aint gonna happen...

Pancho1188
09-10-2003, 04:00 PM
Okay, I\'m going to say my piece that will hopefully resolve both sides of this issue and turn things to the emphasized topic at hand. First of all, metroman was right about one thing. Calling twice a day over the summer and telling a person you\'re in love with them, then arguing with the person for the first three days you see him fall semester and breaking up with them by the fifth is one of the worst things I have ever heard of in my entire life. This is especially true because she\'s stuck with guys who have been away (in the military) and ended up cheating on her and treating her like crap, but she bolts after 5 days when a nice guy who treats her right goes away for two months, comes back, and all of the sudden doesn\'t give the same feeling he did before he left (\"I don\'t feel the fireworks anymore. I\'ve ALWAYS felt fireworks around you.\"). This all happens even though I was the first person to ever even GIVE her shivers, fireworks, highs, and pretty much everything else besides a burning sensation between her toes. Yes, this is the craziest thing I have ever experienced...

HOWEVER, everyone else is also right in the fact that it\'s over and done with, and the strongest thing you can do is move on. It\'s so much easier to yell at the person, throw things, curse at them, try to make them feel as worse as possible, and never talk to them again. I wanted to do that so badly, but a. I see her WAY too often to have to play stupid games like not looking at her and always keeping my back to her and b. I want to be better than that. So yes, I\'ve been the better human being and accepted my fate all while trying to come out of it stronger and more knowledgeable. I know most men feel that doing some \"ballsy\" thing like making her life a living hell makes you more of a man, but I think that taking what life throws at you and not letting it lower your character or knock you down for the count is so much \"ballsier\" than being a jackoff will ever be. However, this is just my opinion and metroman and everyone in opposition to his view are perfectly entitled to theirs. I respect that. Everyone has been right one way or another in their postings, but no one can be totally right because I\'m the only one who lived the experience and know everything that happened. Okay, I hope that settles the whole getting over the relationship thing.

Right now, I am fine with where I am at the present moment and have no issues with the past. I am looking towards the future, which is the whole reason I visited this site in the first place. I would like to do something in order to get myself back into the social groove with the opposite sex. I looked around at pheromones, and after hours of reading I found that this was the best place to start. I realize that previous posts have included that attitude is everything. I realize this and am not expecting a \"quick fix\". I\'m a really good guy and only have problems with the two parts of socializing that everyone on this forum claims this will help: the initial meeting (the \"hey, I definitely want to know more about this guy\") and the closing of the deal (whether it be setting a date to hang out, meet up, or dare I say hook up). This is the reason in which I asked for help in how to maximize the effectiveness of the products I am so anxiously waiting for. Any other advice on using the beginner\'s set I bought would be great.

In conclusion (yes, this sounds like a damn paper but I\'m a college student so sue me), they say the best revenge is living well. I think I can satisfy both parties in this situation by saying I hope that with a little help (whether it\'s -mones or just a placebo effect of a confidence booster ---hell, I\'ll pay someone to make me feel more confident to get women if it works /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif), I will move on and find someone either better or better for me. Hopefully, I\'ll meet someone and be back in action, thus to the satisfaction of everyone. If this is so, I\'ll probably bring her to one of my group\'s parties of which my ex-girlfriend will definitely be attending. If you\'re metroman, you\'ll like the thought that having a girl hotter than my ex will probably drive her crazy with jealousy, and if you\'re the other crew you won\'t hate me because all of my friends go to these parties, I\'d only be taking her to meet my friends, and I would try to avoid my ex while with someone new at all costs. So see, this could lead to a happy ending. Let\'s just see what happens when I get my stuff. Sorry this was so long (probably the longest post in history), but I tried to stop the war (which may lead to people making fun of me or saying I\'m full of crap, but at least I tried) and get to the more appropriate topic of how the hell newbies can get some action!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

metroman
09-10-2003, 04:10 PM
Beautiful magnum opus post Pancho...You\'re right on all counts...You\'ve got your act together...You could tell us a thing or two bro..I couldn\'t really tell where you were coming from from your first few posts but thanks for taking the time to elaborate...I have a much better understanding. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

metroman
09-10-2003, 04:12 PM

Does this mean dinner &amp; a date is out of the question? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
09-10-2003, 04:18 PM

Does this mean dinner &amp; a date is out of the question? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dinner? would I have to talk to you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
and you are buying of course....

Brian
09-10-2003, 04:19 PM
Pancho1188, sorry we messed up your thread. Some good came from our BS, our ranting kept your thread at the top on this forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif With the newbie starter kit, the SoE probably would be the one to try first, it\'s supposed to be a good ice breaker. SoE alone has not worked for me personally, but it has worked well for many. You can also experiment with TE and SoE as a combo to see how that works. Expect to do a lot of experimenting to see what works best for you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brian

Elana
09-10-2003, 04:21 PM
Pancho1188- You\'ll do just fine in the wild world of women. You do seem like a great guy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Pancho1188
09-10-2003, 04:23 PM
You bring up a great hypothetical situation, metroman. If two people on this forum went out with each other, would you have to quit using your -mones because both parties know they\'re trying to attract each other subliminally? Would you have to set ground rules? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Quick, Bruce or another moderator needs to come in here and invent forum dating etiquette before it\'s too late!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Brian
09-10-2003, 04:26 PM
dinner? would I have to talk to you?

So Elana, are ya going /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

franki
09-10-2003, 04:28 PM
Would you have to set ground rules? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Quick, Bruce or another moderator needs to come in here and invent forum dating etiquette before it\'s too late!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
The rule is that if two forum members meet, there has to be a forum moderator or Bruce that escorts them and sees if nothing dangerous happens... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

metroman
09-10-2003, 04:34 PM

dinner? would I have to talk to you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sometimes talk is such a waste of time...Candle lit table for two...bottle of Cristal...piano tinkling in the background...we can just gaze into each other eyes...

belgareth
09-10-2003, 04:57 PM
Pancho1188

Good post. You\'ll do just fine. Keep the good attitude and don\'t waste your energy on non-productive BS, it only hurts you in the long run. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

belgareth
09-10-2003, 05:01 PM
Pancho1188, sorry we messed up your thread. Some good came from our BS, our ranting kept your thread at the top on this forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif With the newbie starter kit, the SoE probably would be the one to try first, it\'s supposed to be a good ice breaker. SoE alone has not worked for me personally, but it has worked well for many. You can also experiment with TE and SoE as a combo to see how that works. Expect to do a lot of experimenting to see what works best for you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brian

One of the big mistakes I made was using too much. Start small and work up. That way you\'ll find your optimum dose without wasting expensive product. TE and SoE are a good combo but try them alone first. Keep it simple and you\'ll learn faster.