PDA

View Full Version : Different Age Groups...

randa
09-08-2003, 11:48 AM
Have any of you noticed that your mixes work/affect members of different age groups differently? I\'ve noticed from reading the forums that some feel that that may be the case. Just wondering.

tallmacky
09-12-2003, 11:40 AM
I think the pheromones are going to effect everyone equally, a lot of guys notice when wearing products like AE/M they get a lot of hits from women who are older. I doubt they are getting more hits from the older more experienced women instead they are just more noticible as these women are more confident with themselves....What have you noticed?

belgareth
09-12-2003, 12:30 PM
TM,

I strongly disagree with you. Even though I am around many women my own age, most hits are from women in the mid to late twenties. No complaining, just a pleasant observation. I do realize the effect could be more the psycological than the pheromonal aspects but it does occur.

Whitehall
09-12-2003, 01:05 PM
I see only a weak relationship between age of respondent and pheromones, at least between menache and menopause. Women beyond menopause also respond but it seems more hit and miss.

I think most of the variation with age is due to varying impulse control in the target - usually an older woman has more than a younger woman. However, a slightly drunk and disinhibited 40 y/o might respond better than a cold sober but sexually experienced 18 y/o.

Ovulation, which is a better predictor than age, at least for none.

Middle aged women seem to respond quite well in the bed room to extra copulins - they seem to really love \"the smell of sex.\" Haven\'t tried copulins with young women but suspect the response is not as strong since they produce plenty of their own.

Sagacious1420
09-12-2003, 01:15 PM
I can say that, for myself, I\'ve seen reactions in females from age 8-80. I really don\'t think age matters, as far as who is effected and who isn\'t.

However, the way in which they react is highly individual...more a matter of personality than age, IMHO.

belgareth
09-12-2003, 01:28 PM
Who knows, maybe I am just lucky. By far and away the majority of hits have been in the age group I mentioned before. While it may not strictly mones doing it, the effect is real.

Sagacious1420
09-12-2003, 01:41 PM
Hey Bel-

I have to say that for the last couple of months, most of my hits have been in the 18-25 range. But that could have a lot to do w/ this area. Most of the single gals are in their 20s, virtually all the 30 somethings are soccer mom\'s. We are fortunate to have some pretty hot older women...most are married (to very wealthy men), but that doesn\'t seem to stop them from prowling for younger guys. Let\'s just say that if you\'re looking for a sugar momma, this is great place to live. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Some of them can be very generous. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tallmacky
09-12-2003, 01:49 PM
I should have given it a bit more thought, I feel into that bit of giving out maybe information which is repeated rather than analyzed good to know though. thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

belgareth
09-12-2003, 02:06 PM
My office is a few blocks from a university and it gets some traffice from there. But most of them are under 25 and I rarely get hits from them, not surprisingly. When I am in the field, I am around women from every age group. Hits from the women over thirty are rare, between twenty-five and thirty are more common.

Sagacious1420
09-12-2003, 02:36 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Hits from the women over thirty are rare, between twenty-five and thirty are more common.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I wouldn\'t mind a bit of that! It would be nice to at least have more single women over 25 around here. I rarely meet any women under 25 that I would consider compatible and the few exceptions are taken. If I were just out to get laid, then 21 yr olds would be great, but.....

I have no problem getting sex...I have an arrangement w/ a couple of gal pals. They don\'t want a relationship, just sex. Not a bad arrangment, but it lacks any sort of real companionship. While it\'s sexually satisfying, that\'s about all there is to it. Don\'t get me wrong, I\'m not complaining. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Ash
09-12-2003, 04:57 PM
men•ar•che

Pronunciation: (mu-när\'kE, me-), [key]
—n. Physiol.
the first menstrual period; the establishment of menstruation.

Sagacious1420
09-13-2003, 01:30 AM
WTF! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Where the hell did that come from?

Come on...we all know that men are key, already.

But seriously...this relates to this thread how? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

But hey, thanks for sharing anyway.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Ash
09-13-2003, 07:30 AM
Sagacious1420.

Thanks to Whitehall (in his first post on this thread) I learned a new word. I thought others might like to know it\'s meaning too and it\'s correct spelling and pronunciation. As to it\'s connection to this thread; scratch your head, take a moment to ponder. I\'m sure it will come to you.

Ash

Sagacious1420
09-13-2003, 01:19 PM
Doah! Now that\'s funny! Don\'t know how I missed that post, especially since I have one right below it. Maybe I just skipped over the big words or something. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Thanks for the clarification and the slice of humble pie, Ash.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It must have been the 151 and coke...that\'s my story and I\'m stickin\' w/ it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brian
09-13-2003, 04:12 PM
My office is a few blocks from a university and it gets some traffice from there. But most of them are under 25 and I rarely get hits from them, not surprisingly. When I am in the field, I am around women from every age group. Hits from the women over thirty are rare, between twenty-five and thirty are more common.

Your lucky Bel. Your getting hits from women younger than you. Look at poor Sag, he sometimes gets hits from 80 year old women. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Sorry Sag, I just couldn\'t resist. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Brian

Sagacious1420
09-13-2003, 04:54 PM
LMAO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

No sweat Brian...how could you resist, huh. That\'s actually kind of a funny story, because I was trying to hook up w/ this woman (~40-45) and she was out w/ her mom and her \"aunt\". So as I\'m trying to work my game w/ this chick, her mom and \"aunt\" were hitting on me the whole time. Unfortunatley the old ladies were unsuccessful, despite their diligent efforts...LeeAnn, however, is a completely different story.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I\'m just glad no ones crackin\' on me about the other end of that age range...oops, maybe I shouldn\'t have said that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif I shouldn\'t be giving you guys any ideas. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

belgareth
09-14-2003, 12:43 AM
Don\'t worry Sag, we would never consider making any remark about your obvious antiquity. Although the abbreviation of your name is interesting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CJ01
09-14-2003, 02:38 AM
I have to say that for the last couple of months, most of my hits have been in the 18-25 range. But that could have a lot to do w/ this area. Most of the single gals are in their 20s, virtually all the 30 somethings are soccer mom\'s. We are fortunate to have some pretty hot older women...most are married (to very wealthy men), but that doesn\'t seem to stop them from prowling for younger guys. Let\'s just say that if you\'re looking for a sugar momma, this is great place to live. Some of them can be very generous.

I´m moving /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Seriously though, my observations have been that, most people are affected, but not everyone responds to them equally. I´m a hit with older women (older than myself) and young ones are affected too.
Young guys as well, but they don´t hit on me as such (rarely) because they´re probably intimidated. A say, 20 year old is much more hesitant about chatting up an older woman than an older one, although I look about the same age.

Conclusion: mones can have the same intimidating effect on girls as well as guys, especially the young ones. Eg - too much none on a phero user can `backfire´ and too much cops can be bad on younger guys, whereas cops on young girls have a positive effect.
On the girls it´s like: Oh, real woman around -repsect and on the younger guys it´s like: `Too much´ of a woman for me. That type of thing.
I´ve gotten Deers and stares and smiles from very young women and girls too but that´s all (phew).
Some young guys don´t know how to react to mones sometimes, one guy who was fairly new at the job once was so confused, he was pretty scatty and it seemed that he wanted to chat me up but was scared or unsure, very amusing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif he seemed to quiete like me though so that´s good I guess.

CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sagacious1420
09-14-2003, 02:47 AM
Thanks? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Curious that when I read the word antiquity, I would have expected visions of my decrepitude (is that even a word? Well, it is now), but I kept flashing back to the campfire scene in \"Easy Rider\" where Jack Nicholson is talking about antiquated theories. Don\'t ask me why? It just is.

As far as the abbreviation of my handle, I\'m happy to report that nothing\'s sagging at this time. In fact, again tonight, I had ppl refusing to believe that I was actually as old as I am. Gotta love that when you\'re a geezer like me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

But, hey, thanks for being there for me Bel! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
09-14-2003, 03:28 AM
I´m moving /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hey why not? The more the merrier! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Seriously though, my observations have been that, most people are affected, but not everyone responds to them equally...A say, 20 year old is much more hesitant about chatting up an older woman than an older one, although I look about the same age.

Wow! Really? I must be an older, \'cause I find older women much easier to talk to...provided that they don\'t insist on groping me in the process. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif But seriously, I wonder if this holds true for younger women...more likely to chat up a younger guy than an older one who may be equally attractive, theoretically. Is it a matter of comfort level? Is it that they find it easier to approach ppl closer to their age, than the older, wiser, more experienced men? Curious, indeed.

Conclusion: mones can have the same intimidating effect on girls as well as guys, especially the young ones.

Interesting that you see this w/ both sexes. I definitely concur w/ regard to younger girls. It\'s like they\'re conflicted...they wanna hang around you, but aren\'t always comfortable when you talk to them. I remember getting some good EC from a young gal (just barely 21), so I approached her and sat w/ her for a while chatting about different stuff. I could tell that she was reacting to the pheros due to her flushed face and dilated pupils, but she was fidgiting the whole time. This seems to be a common occurance when I\'m using higher none doses. These are also the times that I get mad hits from older women (40-50 +) and they are extremely forward. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

`Too much´ of a woman for me.

I want to meet such a woman...I love a good challenge. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CJ01
09-14-2003, 04:05 AM
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously though, my observations have been that, most people are affected, but not everyone responds to them equally...A say, 20 year old is much more hesitant about chatting up an older woman than an older one, although I look about the same age.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow! Really? I must be an older, \'cause I find older women much easier to talk to...provided that they don\'t insist on groping me in the process. But seriously, I wonder if this holds true for younger women...more likely to chat up a younger guy than an older one who may be equally attractive, theoretically. Is it a matter of comfort level? Is it that they find it easier to approach ppl closer to their age, than the older, wiser, more experienced men? Curious, indeed.

It´s not a thumb rule of course, because there isn´t one I reckon, just a general observation I´ve made.
Personally I used to go for older men, so I had no problems myself in that way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif but you know that a lot of young guys can be shy and they may also think that: `God I´m a student and I can´t aford to take her out´-that type of thing.
Another thing is that a young women will think, okay this guy is older so HE should be making the first move. It´s not just a matter of `old fashionedness´ but also a matter of personal safety.

Is it that they find it easier to approach ppl closer to their age

I reckon that´s the main reason, yes.

As far as intimidation is concerned it also depends greatly what kind of mones you´re wearing and how much. My main point I guess.

I definitely concur w/ regard to younger girls. It\'s like they\'re conflicted...they wanna hang around you, but aren\'t always comfortable when you talk to them. I remember getting some good EC from a young gal (just barely 21), so I approached her and sat w/ her for a while chatting about different stuff. I could tell that she was reacting to the pheros due to her flushed face and dilated pupils, but she was fidgiting the whole time. This seems to be a common occurance when I\'m using higher none doses. These are also the times that I get mad hits from older women (40-50 +) and they are extremely forward.

With young girls I find that cops work well - the effect I mentioned above, but then I´m a woman, so it works slightly different I suppose. I´ve noticed myself, that too much none can have a negative or intimidation effect on both, very young guys and girls. Whereas an OD on cops is okay with most women (all ages) but not for men.

These are also the times that I get mad hits from older women (40-50 +) and they are extremely forward.

Sounds fun but I don´t know how I´d feel having another woman coming on to me like that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
09-14-2003, 04:37 AM
I want to meet such a woman...I love a good challenge.

You couldn\'t handle me, Sag /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sagacious1420
09-14-2003, 12:56 PM
You couldn\'t handle me, Sag /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Yea...w/ any luck. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

While that was a bit of a tongue-in-cheek statement, I gotta say I dig women who are very sexually aggressive. The timid ones just don\'t push my buttons. But, hey that\'s just me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sagacious1420
09-14-2003, 01:26 PM
a lot of young guys can be shy and they may also think that: `God I´m a student and I can´t aford to take her out´-that type of thing.

Can\'t say that such thoughts have never entered my mind before. But the funny thing is that I\'ve gone through periods where I was getting the most sex when I was broke and unemployed. Of course, I was never apologetic or felt inferior because of it...that was just the way it is and I would maintain this attitude like \"you got a problem w/ that, then there\'s the door\". That is to say, I didn\'t lose my self-confidence because of my situation at the time and I\'m sure that had a great deal to do w/ my success.

Another thing is that a young women will think, okay this guy is older so HE should be making the first move. It´s not just a matter of `old fashionedness´ but also a matter of personal safety.

Makes sense.

Holmes
09-14-2003, 01:31 PM
Great post, Sag.

But the funny thing is that I\'ve gone through periods where I was getting the most sex when I was broke and unemployed.

Really? In school, or...?

Holmes

Sagacious1420
09-14-2003, 02:31 PM
Yea, mostly when I was in school, but not exclusively. Hell, I haven\'t worked a bit all summer and I\'ve had some fun adventures. Seriously! The very same day that I left my job, I went to a local pool hall/pub. This really cute bartender chatted me up and volunteered her phone number, even though I had just told her that I was out of work. Actually, when she asked where I worked, I simply said \"I don\'t work.\" No hesitation, no apologies or explanations...just very direct and matter of fact. And she never questioned my response. (Same goes for all the young ladies I\'ve had fun w/ this summer) But I did mention in conversation that I had just started writing a book, so it\'s not like I gave the impression that I was sitting at home watching Jerry Springer all day, ya know. Btw, I was not using any mones that day.

Truth be told, I was kinda freaky in college. I lived like a hermit most of the time. I was doing a lot of writing, art work (mostly painting), reading and I was in a band. When I did hang out w/ ppl they were typically artist types and Dead Heads, w/ the exception of a couple of Physics profs and a Philosophy prof. Let\'s just say that personal hygeine was not high on my list of priorities. I eventually ended up w/ dreads because I just let my hair do it\'s own thing and I bathed infrequently. I was a walking cloud of BO and patchouli there for awhile. In hindsight, I wonder how much my natural pheros played a role in the action I was getting. It\'s hard to imagine that my \"look\" or my BO would be appealing, but I found the women strangely attracted to me...especially the \"good girls\".

Brian
09-18-2003, 04:02 AM
No sweat Brian...how could you resist, huh. That\'s actually kind of a funny story, because I was trying to hook up w/ this woman (~40-45) and she was out w/ her mom and her \"aunt\". So as I\'m trying to work my game w/ this chick, her mom and \"aunt\" were hitting on me the whole time. Unfortunatley the old ladies were unsuccessful, despite their diligent efforts...LeeAnn, however, is a completely different story.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Be careful sag. Mom, and auntie, may accidently come accross L-S and purchase some EW, you may not be able to resist them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian