PDA

View Full Version : Third Day report...

randa
09-08-2003, 12:09 AM
Wore my lavender \'nol and PI/w to work again today. Same guy, 28 & divorced, came around. He wasn\'t supposed to be in our area, but he came by to \'clean & oil\' a machine. Anyways, my boss went over to see why he was in our area, she told me later, and they ended up in a 30 min. chat about whether or not my boss thought I might like the 28 yr old, I\'m 40 btw. The age diff. is the main reason I\'m a little hesitant about him. Not a lot in common, etc. I was invited to go see the Chippendale dancers by a young girl I work with. She\'s 20-21, I think, just trying to make friends, she\'s fairly new. An older lady, who works in another dept., asked if my friend and I would like to go out with her to a club sometime. Everyone\'s been much more friendly, talkative, teasing. Everyone absolutely loves the way I smell, I just smile and tell them it\'s the Angel. When I wear the Angel by itself, I don\'t get the compliments. Question, next week I would like to try another product, which one would you suggest? I have PCC, SOE gel pk, PI/w, lavender \'nol and TE/w. I like the friendly atmosphere that\'s developing at work. I\'ve got some thinking to do about the 28 yr old, until now he just never registered on my radar, if you know what I mean. A little side note, his MOTHER also works here, different dept.

franki
09-08-2003, 04:22 AM
PI/w and PCC seems to be the classic combo here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ash
09-08-2003, 08:46 PM
randa

\"The age diff. is the main reason I\'m a little hesitant about him. Not a lot in common, etc.\" ? I hear that so often. What makes people think like that? They just assume it to be so is what I think. How will you know what you have or don\'t have in common unless you get to know the guy? It\'s possible you have lots in common and even if you don\'t, if he\'s interested in you, it\'s an opportunity to make a new friend or at least enjoy someone\'s company for an evening out on the town.

I\'m constantly mystified by the female mind when it comes to dating. I\'ve posted before on this Forum about how bad things are where I live women wise. Few women and even fewer good looking women but there are some single women where I live that I would like to get to know as friends but I can\'t get a date with any of them for the reason you stated in your post. Who knows what might happen if some of them went out with me? I\'m a very entertaining person! They would have a great time at the most and at the least they would get a chance to get out of the house and away from their Tivo\'d Opera for a night.

I think part of the problem is the idea that if a women goes out on a \"date\" with a guy she thinks she\'s expected to \"put out\" after desert. No doubt women are trained to think that way in their teens as sex is all that teenage boys think about. Boy\'s and young men may think that way in their teens and early twenties but as we (men) get older we start thinking in terms of relationship. As for me personably and for all the men I\'ve known since my late twenties, sex is not on the top of the list. I just enjoy the company of women. I love the sound of a women\'s voice and the sound of a woman laughing. I like the way women smell. I like that their houses are always clean and that they always have really cool kitchen stuff. You know, like those little clamp things for potato chip sacks after they\'ve been opened. It isn\'t any easier for me to ask a woman out now at age 50 then it was for me to ask a girl out when I was in my teens and it (bad word)\'s me off when I get shot down for no good reason at all but I think to myself as I walk away, \"OK, that\'s cool, stay at home with your cats and Opera\" and wait for Mr. Right to come along! TIC-TOC. Guess what? He ain\'t commin! The point I\'m trying to make is that dating doesn\'t have to be about romance or sex. As we get older it\'s about companionship and if we\'re lucky, then romance and sex. Anyway, I hope that if this 28 year old guy that you have nothing in common with gets enough courage to ask you out you\'ll take a chance and see just how much it is that you do or don\'t have in common.

Ash

DaVinciKittie
09-09-2003, 01:59 AM
Hey Randa,

Do you feel comfortable around the guy (the 28 y.o.)? If so, I say definitely go for it, even if \"it\" is just friendly companionship. However, if you don\'t feel comfortable around him, then I\'d avoid a more personal situation there. I\'ve learned to listen to my gut about things like this, so if you do what feels right I\'m sure it\'ll work out.

As for what combo to wear next week, I\'d definitely try out a new combo or at least a new product. Have you done much testing with SOE? Looking at what you have, that one might be most suitable for a work environment. TE is pretty powerful (and overtly sexual), so it might not be the best choice for office use. Then again, you never know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Anyway, thanks for the update, and let us know how it goes!

CJ01
09-09-2003, 09:11 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I was invited to go see the Chippendale dancers by a young girl I work with

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Brian
09-10-2003, 08:06 PM
Post deleted by belgareth

EXIT63
09-11-2003, 06:37 AM
Well DaVinci, I guess he told you. But don\'t be discouraged. I hang on your every word.

randa
09-11-2003, 08:10 AM
For your information, I showed up at the nightclub, HE didn\'t. I know for a fact that I don\'t have alot in common with him because I\'ve known him for about 4 yrs. He just never was a blip on my radar. Until the other day, I thought he was in his 40s, not 28. We were having our usual sparring match, he was complaining about his knees hurting &amp; I said something about it coming with age, him being older than me &amp; all. He looked at me like I was crazy &amp; told me how old he is. I didn\'t believe him &amp; made him show me his ID. Then, I asked his mother. Yup, he\'s 28.
Some of our differences:
I\'m 40, he\'s 28.
I like easy listening, he likes really hardcore rap-type music.
I\'m widowed, no children, he\'s divorced, 2 small children. His divorce came about because of his tom-catting around with women at work.
I\'m a homebody-type, he\'s an extrovert &amp; craves attention.
I\'m a non-smoker, light social drinker, he\'s a smoker, heavy drinker, social or otherwise.
I\'m like a lot of women (NOTE: I didn\'t say ALL women, I said alot), we can know a man for years and just never associate him as a potential partner/friend, whatever. During the past 4 yrs, we\'ve both been married, my husband went through years of illness before his death. Therefore, I didn\'t have the TIME nor the INCLINATION to see him in any other light than an attention craving idiot (I\'m being sarcastic). Then, one day, for whatever reason, something happens and click, he\'s a blip on the radar. You do not know me, him, nor our two individual situations. No two women, or men for that matter, are exactly alike. We all have our own backgrounds/life experiences that have led us to the formation of our opinions about the world and the other sex. I have spent the MAJORITY of my life in one relationship with one man, we were married 6 wks after we met. Therefore, I don\'t have a background of dating bahavior to fall back on. I don\'t have a clue as to what may or may not be expected on a DATE. I said I was HESITANT, I didn\'t say I WOULDN\'T go out with him. He has a good excuse for not showing up that night, his co-worker was on vacation that week and he had to reprogram a machine that his co-worker normally programs, it took until 2:45 am. I can easily verify this if I wanted to. Around here, clubs normally close at three. Now, as far as I know (as of right now-today-not tomarrow or the next day), the only thing we have in common is that we\'re both only children.

randa
09-11-2003, 08:22 AM
The above post is primarily for ASH.

I tried using just PI/w (1 drop)on both wrists, and 1 spray of TE on my abdomen. I cover with Angel. The only changes I can really report are that our conversations in our area are turning a bit more sexual. I\'m learning some things about one of my co-workers that I\'d rather not know. She\'s been telling us about having sex in a creek and how to signal your husband you want sex, etc. We\'re all sort of like.... OMG where did that come from.

Brian
09-11-2003, 09:09 AM
She\'s been telling us about having sex in a creek and how to signal your husband you want sex, etc.

randa, Care to share how she signals her husband? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I\'d sure like to know. I\'m sure others here would too.

Brian

randa
09-14-2003, 05:40 PM
You have to understand, not too many of us like this woman, myself being one of them. We were talking about sex, so forth. Out of nowhere, she just tells us that she signals her husband that she wants sex by....drumroll please....gettin\' up in the living room, stripping off her clothes and gettin\' butt-nekkid. She says he does the same when he\'s in the mood. I got to laughing so hard, I thought I\'d pee my pants.

Elana
09-15-2003, 05:06 AM
No man would understand that as a signal from me, because I walk around butt nekkid pretty much all the time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

CJ01
09-15-2003, 07:22 AM
Out of nowhere, she just tells us that she signals her husband that she wants sex by....drumroll please....gettin\' up in the living room, stripping off her clothes and gettin\' butt-nekkid.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Maybe he´s very dense and doesn´t get the message with a `f*ck me now´ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

She says he does the same when he\'s in the mood.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> How original.

Sounds like they´re made for each other

CJ01
09-15-2003, 07:28 AM
No man would understand that as a signal from me, because I walk around butt nekkid pretty much all the time.

So what do you do instead - get dressed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

DaVinciKittie
09-15-2003, 11:09 AM

Brian
09-15-2003, 04:37 PM

franki
09-15-2003, 04:43 PM
This is exclusively for DVK...

It was split into 2 threads for some unknown reason.

I was trying to seperate the part with Randa\'s phero-related questions of the part with your discussions with DVK and the debate about women dating younger men.

As you can see, it didn\'t work out quite the way I hoped for (posts threaded the wrong way etc.) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Brian
09-15-2003, 04:58 PM
Thanks for clearing that up Franki.

Brian /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif