PDA

View Full Version : Another Use For NPA

blkgost
09-06-2003, 02:35 PM
My roomie has these 2 annoying cats that always get underfoot. I found that if I let the cats smell npa full strength they run. So I put a dab just under their noses when they begin to get unbearable. Funny results too. They avoid each other, and start bathing uncontrollably.

Wonder what would happen with a dog? Might attack......

manchorito
09-06-2003, 02:42 PM
Ha, but some TE under them to make them smell that cat piss. Get them a smell of their own torture.

frenchie
09-08-2003, 01:46 AM
leave those cats quiet ! you\'d better move... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CJ01
09-08-2003, 07:32 AM
Kick the cats out. I´ve had problems with a mega annoying and psychotic cat myslef once - what a pain in the a** it was, as was the owner - a total cow btw. I didn´t have pheros in those days though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif .
Dogs are different, phero users have had some interesting experiences with them, from aggression, respect and even having a dog get the hots for them. Be careful /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Brian
09-08-2003, 07:42 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Kick the cats out. I´ve had problems with a mega annoying and psychotic cat myslef once - what a pain in the a** it was, as was the owner - a total cow btw. I didn´t have pheros in those days though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif .
Dogs are different, phero users have had some interesting experiences with them, from aggression, respect and even having a dog get the hots for them. Be careful /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

CJ,

You\'re too much. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ01
09-08-2003, 12:07 PM
hehe, too much for WHOM? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif