PDA

View Full Version : Different Mones For Different Races Of Women

platinumfox
09-06-2003, 07:50 AM
Could you please share what mones you use for certain races of women?

Asian women:Realm On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being best my results 6

Black women:PI/M rating:6

Hispanic women:YES,PI/M rating:7

Middle Eastern:AE rating:6

Please share your experiences and we can all compare.Thanks

Skyy
09-07-2003, 12:15 PM
Might wanna try a search.

bsxs
09-07-2003, 12:20 PM
I think it\'s pretty unpredictable who will respond to what.

Brian
09-08-2003, 10:16 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I don\'t know how anyone could be attracted to \"Yes Cologne\", the stuff smells like insect repellant. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Brian

platinumfox
09-09-2003, 12:47 AM
Brian, YES works for me sometimes its good once I start getting a sweat.Two days ago my neighbors daughter walked by and said\"so you trying to look cool?\"Shes really sarcastic so I responded \"I must be cool if your trying to talk to me\"She was blushing and smiling.Shes Hispanic and YES has been good to me for Hispanic women.

Brian
09-09-2003, 04:35 AM
platinumfox,

That\'s great that \"YES\" works for you. I don\'t know if it works or not, because I\'m not comfortable wearing it because of the scent. I would think if you were to try and cover it, that it would smell even worse. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Brian

Elana
09-09-2003, 05:56 AM
Could you please share what mones you use for certain races of women?

Asian women:Realm On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being best my results 6

Black women:PI/M rating:6

Middle Eastern:AE rating:6

Please share your experiences and we can all compare.Thanks

skinny women with black, straight hair D&amp;B/5.236

women that have had an amputation on the lower half of their body (this includes anything removed below the waist) Angel innocent/7.12363

1/4 Jewish 1/4 black 1/4 Asian 1/4 Polish with light eyes and red hair Red Door/6.396

if anyone has any more, please include them to this list

Brian
09-09-2003, 06:14 AM

women that have had an amputation on the lower half of their body (this includes anything removed below the waist) Angel innocent/7.12363

1/4 Jewish 1/4 black 1/4 Asian 1/4 Polish with light eyes and red hair Red Door/6.396

Elana,

You kill me.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

franki
09-09-2003, 06:30 AM

Where did you get this data, Elana? Are these women your friends? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian
09-09-2003, 06:43 AM
Franki,

Maybe she has pics? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

franki
09-09-2003, 06:48 AM
Franki,

Maybe she has pics? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I prefer not to see the amputated chick ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
09-09-2003, 06:56 AM
Where did you get this data, Elana? Are these women your friends?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> It is scientific research. It\'s no different than the stuff that some of the guys post here. Now that you have read it on the internet, you know that it is true. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I just want to help out the newbies. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Brian
09-09-2003, 06:57 AM
I prefer not to see the amputated chick ...

Franki,

Where\'s your sense of adventure?...LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian

Brian
09-09-2003, 07:09 AM
It is scientific research. It\'s no different than the stuff that some of the guys post here. Now that you have read it on the internet, you know that it is true. I just want to help out the newbies

YEP! It\'s Official! It\'s been posted on this B.B., so it has to be true! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

platinumfox
09-11-2003, 03:58 AM
Elana,Franki,and Brian I would appreciate it if you can post your jokes in the humor section.I am serious about getting this information so show respect ok?

Elana
09-11-2003, 04:05 AM
In all honesty, you will be waiting a long time if you are looking for an answer. There is no answer. You can make up whatever you want, but there is no truth to any of this. I know that you are convinced that there are different formulas for different races, It\'s not fair to newbies to post stuff like this as fact. Sorry if you think we messed up your thread. It wasn\'t meant maliciously.

Elana
09-11-2003, 04:10 AM
Maybe you should post this question to Jkohl. He reads the forum often and he would know the most about this subject.