PDA

View Full Version : Medicine to Increase Charisma. Is there such thing

bsxs
09-05-2003, 04:34 PM
I really want to be the center and be able to care about everyone in the room. You know, the one everyone can get along with. Is there a medicine that can help me reach the brainstate in which I have the capacity to care for everyone I see and be interested in them?

franki
09-05-2003, 04:47 PM
There is something for you, it is called \"pheromones\". Ever heard of it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Seriously, pheromones can help change your own mood too.

I am not the expert on medicines, so I leave that part up to the others..

bsxs
09-05-2003, 05:09 PM
Lol word. I\'m still using WKM#1 or whatever it was. SoE, NPA and PI. Have you guys found anything better than that since then?

Charisma
09-08-2003, 11:34 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I really want to be the center and be able to care about everyone in the room. You know, the one everyone can get along with. Is there a medicine that can help me reach the brainstate in which I have the capacity to care for everyone I see and be interested in them?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
Yeah, study NLP. The topic you\'re referring to is called rapport. You can build rapport in various ways: breathing , words, body posture, tonality, etc.

Jones
09-10-2003, 03:25 PM

are you a woman?

Elana
09-10-2003, 03:36 PM
are you a woman?

ROFLMAO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

bsxs
09-11-2003, 06:44 PM
Ok I\'ll fix that. Is there any medicine that will make bitches wanna fuk me.

ToBeOrNotToBe
09-12-2003, 02:22 AM

Yes, but it wouldn\'t work on you...

Elana
09-12-2003, 04:37 AM

Yes, but it wouldn\'t work on you...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

bsxs
09-12-2003, 06:10 PM
Is it really spelled graemlin? I never knew that. I\'ve always spelled it gremlin.