PDA

View Full Version : Got a question.

DZorro
09-05-2003, 01:44 PM
Are there any people here from California ?? I\'m going there on my Christmas vacation, and i was wondering, how the Girls are there, and what type of phermones works best on them.

DZorro,

darkness
09-05-2003, 01:46 PM
i/m not sure but i think cal. has a high teen pregnacy rate, so that could or could not be a bad thing. also, a lot of latinos, and in san fran, alot of asians. but i can\'t speak much on personality, though i think they can be more adventurous, but that is far from any rule of thumb.

Holmes
09-05-2003, 03:22 PM
My limited experience has been that people are easier to get to know there (generally speaking, of course)--to the point where (coming from good old NYC) it kind of threw me off-guard, at first. Yeah, it was cool. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes

belgareth
09-05-2003, 03:28 PM
I lived in california for close to 30 years. Overall my experience was that they are about like the girls in New York or any other metro area. For the most part, women in the south are easier to talk to and the ones in the big cities tend to be more materialistic. That being the case, I suggest high none products.

belgareth
09-05-2003, 03:29 PM
The other thought is you might want to avoid talking politics right now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Holmes
09-05-2003, 03:30 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Overall my experience was that they are about like the girls in New York or any other metro area.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Wow, really? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Holmes

belgareth
09-05-2003, 03:52 PM
There are no better women than you find in the south. They have a completely different mindset and are much easier to get along with. Personally, the best group of women I ever knew were all from Atlanta.

Holmes
09-05-2003, 03:56 PM
the best group of women I ever knew were all from Atlanta.

That I might grant you, Bel. Everyone I know from Atlanta is awesome. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Holmes

belgareth
09-05-2003, 04:32 PM
I spent two months there several years back doing some stuff for my former employer. The ladies in our satelite office made sure I never got too lonely. A wonderful bunch, showed me the best time I\'d had in years.

DZorro
09-06-2003, 02:37 AM
I lived in california for close to 30 years. Overall my experience was that they are about like the girls in New York or any other metro area. For the most part, women in the south are easier to talk to and the ones in the big cities tend to be more materialistic. That being the case, I suggest high none products.

Thanks belgareth, i will bring some high none with me just in case, like NPA/m and PI/m, belgareth do you think WAGG or SOE would be effective too there ???

DZorro,

belgareth
09-06-2003, 03:29 AM
Never tried either there but WAGG would probably be a good idea

darkness
09-06-2003, 05:05 AM
right. nol won\'t work on city girls in general, unless your a really big guy.

CptKipling
09-06-2003, 07:57 AM
right. nol won\'t work on city girls in general, unless your a really big guy.

That isn\'t my experience.

darkness
09-06-2003, 09:03 AM
sorry, meant big cities in the u.s.

CptKipling
09-06-2003, 09:37 AM
Are they really that different?

I\'m thinking of doing some travelling in the US so it could be usefull info /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

darkness
09-06-2003, 10:02 AM
not only is every country different, but what area of the country is like seeing a different culture.

the most surprising thing to me, though, is how differnt people can be in two states right next to each other, or even in a different region of the state!! Social conduct varies a great deal. but i\'ll echo what was being said about women in the south. they are saints, and the guys can be pretty cool too.

Sexyredhead
09-06-2003, 10:09 AM
Not that the compliment was directed at any of us in particular, but thanks guys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

belgareth
09-06-2003, 11:08 AM
Not that the compliment was directed at any of us in particular, but thanks guys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Now how do you know we weren\'t just trying to butter you up?

Sexyredhead
09-06-2003, 12:35 PM
Now how do you know we weren\'t just trying to butter you up?

A girl knows to accept a compliment with a \'thank you\', especially when she knows it\'s the truth. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

belgareth
09-06-2003, 01:11 PM
It is the truth. Southern women are the best. But butering you up might be fun anyway.

Sexyredhead
09-06-2003, 01:18 PM
You\'re welcome to try. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

belgareth
09-06-2003, 01:22 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Skyy
09-07-2003, 12:14 PM
I live in southern cali. and this might sound shocking, but lets justy say all nationalities are represented very well here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gifDepending on the type of girl u want will define the area, and its all pretty close in driving distance. Koreans, Chinese, Japanese, Cockasian :P, Latino, African, Its all here baby! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. Usually you\'ll encounter more asians in general.

Mtnjim
09-08-2003, 01:55 PM
The women all look like the ones on \"Bay Watch\", drive expensive sports cars, amd live at the beach!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif