PDA

View Full Version : First day's report...

randa
09-04-2003, 11:55 PM
I got LOTS of compliments on my Angel scent. Everyone kept telling me how it was the perfect smell, smelled great on me etc. I think I smelled the lavender \'nol/pi/w mix more than I did the Angel, after awhile the Angel cream just went away. As of now, 2:47 am, I can still just smell the mone mix at each spot I put it. Will probably go with a everyother day app instead. I did get a hit, of sorts. A guy at work, 28, asked me to go to a local club Sat. Not a date type request, more of a there\'s going to be a good band, why don\'t you come? Anyway, we were cuttin up with each other, and all night everyone just seemed more talkative and even my boss, normally uptight, actually cut some jokes and made a couple of funny faces. As to my two big boys, they are really pitiful. I\'ll be sitting in my recliner and they\'ll climb up onto my chest and try to go to sleep there. It gets a little hard to breathe with around 20 lbs. of kitties on your chest. Thanks for the imput, Randa

Sexyredhead
09-05-2003, 05:13 AM
Randa, if a guy invites you to a club, even if it\'s the round-about way of \"there\'s gonna be a really good band\", he\'s still hitting on you. If he didnt\' want you to come with, he wouldn\'t have said anything. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Great going girl! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CJ01
09-05-2003, 11:01 AM
Yeah that´s true SRH, unless he´s actually IN the band himself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Even if he´s not hitting on you as such, he´s being sociable and friendly, so that´s good! Are you gonna go?

Sagacious1420
09-05-2003, 12:36 PM
SRH & CJ-

I\'m inclined to agree w/ you ladies. Witty banter followed by a \"casual\" invitation to see a band...sounds like a hit. It could be that the \"round-about\" way is just his style or he could have been \"feeling you out\" to determine if or to what extend you may be interested in him. He could have been thinking \"wow, we sure seem to be hitting it off well...I wonder if she really likes me or she\'s just a really friendly, sociable person?\" A low key approach gives him a chance to \"ask you out\" w/out the risk of feeling embarrassed should you decline, because he could play it off as a casual \"friends just hanging out\" type of thing. Besides, if you\'re coworkers and you declined a \"formal\" date request it could cause some unwanted tension at work. I kinda think sometimes a more casual date request can take some of the pressure off of the situation...you can go out on the \"date\" w/out some much nervous tension. Does that make sense?

IMHO, you should take him up on the invitation and see how it goes. If nothing else you can enjoy a fun night out and at the very least become even better friends. Nothing wrong w/ that. Even if you just remain friends, you never know if he might introduce you to a buddy that you just totally click w/ , ya know. So go for it. What have you got to lose? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You go girl! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CJ01
09-05-2003, 01:13 PM
It does sound like a let´s hang out and get to know each other thing, on a platonic basis which is much better anyway - no tension, no awkwardness etc. It´s sounds nice, a fun invite and if you don´t like the band, just get really drunk /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif