PDA

View Full Version : OK, so I bought some Realm.....this stuffs good!!

GuyinTN
09-04-2003, 09:10 PM
Hell, got a LOAD of obvious hits. Most of them were from chicks I already slightly knew but it was interesting to say the least. Only had to spray it on myself twice too.
(I went to a frat party and there were a lot of chicks there BTW)

After I left the party I went to a bar with a friend of mine and met one hell of a cute ass waitress whose name is Beth, got her number and I barely even talked with her.
I just noticed that she was REALLY taking care of me (she must have come by my table at least 10 times in one hour offering me more beer and staring straight into my eyes while smiling)

Hell I thought Realm only contained Estratenaoel or whatever its called.
She was FRIENDLY!!
:-0

Can\'t wait to get my SoE, NPA, and WAGG in the mail /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

OH, BTW.
Can someone please tell me the chemical/Phero composition of Realm. All I know is that its supposed to have some female mones in it.
Oh and please be sure to name them right so I can conduct more research on it.

Jones
09-04-2003, 10:30 PM
in Realm for W - dienone or A1

in Realm for M - tetraene (an estrogen)

Maybe its in your head, or maybe the estrogen pheromone can also work the way copulins does.

GuyinTN
09-05-2003, 08:44 AM
Hmm...Is that it?
So there isn\'t anything else in RfM?
I coulda sworn someone had said it contained A-1 in one post

Jones
09-05-2003, 09:27 AM
ummm no. there was a lawsuit a while back, so erox decided to use reverse mone theory so that some chick trying to sue b/c a guy used a1 on her wouldnt have a case.

th

franki
09-05-2003, 10:59 AM
I thought there is A-1 in Realm for Women. Not 100% sure though about the Realm products.

Jones
09-05-2003, 11:00 AM
thats correct, realm/w has lots of a1

GuyinTN
09-05-2003, 11:59 AM
whoa
any chance I can get some info or a link on that lawsuit case