PDA

View Full Version : /NEED ;HELP ATTRACTING[ ASIAN WOMEN

platinumfox
09-04-2003, 05:01 PM
Im black and love Asian women and want =them =to notice me more.Checking past post Realm and AE seem =to be my best bet what do you suggest?

Skyy
09-04-2003, 08:53 PM
If im not mistaken, I think massive Nol bombarments work well..perhaps SOE?

SwingerMD
09-04-2003, 10:36 PM
Platinumfox,

SOE works great for helping you seem more approachable. Go very light with the -none. SOE I would recomment a max of 12\". For -none 4-6 dabs of a -none product that has the same concentration as APC (stuff seems to work great on asian women for me).

--------------------

-SwingerMD

CJ01
09-05-2003, 10:37 AM
Which type of asian women do you mean exactly?

KeepItReal
09-05-2003, 11:23 AM
Yeah - do you mean asian as in Oriental or as Indian ??

Holmes
09-05-2003, 12:20 PM
And also do you mean Asian or APA? The responses may be different--Asian Americans and hapas possibly having more favorable reactions to -none. (Correct, Swinger?)

Holmes

SwingerMD
09-05-2003, 10:11 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Asian Americans and hapas possibly having more favorable reactions to -none. (Correct, Swinger?)

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Generally yes. I\'ve found that typically the more \"Americanized\" the person is less shy they are to reacting to pheros. The favorable rxns 4-8 dabs of APC concentrated (it actually was APC that I was wearing) -none came from my experiments while taking the bus through chinatown/international district in Seattle. A group of about 4-6 young Vietnamese women (aprox 18-22) were flipping hair and giving me glances about 1-2 min after I had got off the bus from south Seattle and was waiting for a bus to the U-Dist. They waited till I got on then situated themselves in the seats in front of me. They were all smiles and giggles, but could hardly speak a word of English (tried to talk to them). Thought that was a fluke, but the same thing happened on the way back 2 hours later, this time is was with 2-3 Chinese University students.

-SwingerMD

platinumfox
09-06-2003, 07:41 AM
I was referring to Asians as in Chinese,Filipino,Korean,etc.I took the advice on SOE am experimenting now.My first SOE experiment happened yesterday some coworkers were having a barbecue and I was there.I sat next to my coworker who is Chinese shes been in this country for a while but still has som trouble with English.I didnt see it affecting her maybe the smell of the barbecue was too strong.Im doing all my pheromone experiments on her and AE seems to be the best so far.We eat lunch together and seemed to avoid to look into my eyes so I\'ll keep y\'all posted.