PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone make me a bootleg version of SoE?

Skyy
09-04-2003, 02:59 PM
Anyone have some cs rone & nol left over or handy etc (u get the pic) I was wondering if someone could make me a unscented version of SoE. (ill pay for it) I wanna experient around with it and something else..I can\'t use SoE cause it stinks like [censored] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif (i cant stand the smell)

CJ01
09-05-2003, 10:39 AM
I donĀ“t like the scent either !

EXIT63
09-06-2003, 05:18 AM
gives me a headache

manchorito
09-06-2003, 01:07 PM
I\'m surprised there isnt a non-scented one.

Bruce
09-07-2003, 07:00 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

There probably will be one eventually. The scented version is pretty popular, scent and all, and we are about 90% of the way to completion on the women\'s SOE. So it might be a while before unscented versions. I\'m curious how well they would sell.

Bruce

belgareth
09-07-2003, 07:07 AM
It would probably sell pretty well. SOE is used commonly with other products or is covered by other scents. Having it as an unscented product where there would be no conflicting scents would be a big plus for many users.

DZorro
09-07-2003, 07:12 AM

There probably will be one eventually. The scented version is pretty popular, scent and all, and we are about 90% of the way to completion on the women\'s SOE. So it might be a while before unscented versions. I\'m curious how well they would sell.

Bruce

can\'t wait for the unscented either, sometimes SOE, just gives me a plain headacke. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif So i had to cut back abit on SOE and had to move on to WAGG instead, but people where always really friendly and making jokes, with me. So if there is an unscented SOE coming, i\'l get one too.

DZorro,

CJ01
09-07-2003, 07:43 AM
So what would be different about the womens version? The best bet is to make it unscented I reckon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

skeptic
09-22-2003, 05:24 PM
Ugh.. from my preliminary research I\'ve been looking at SoE, but I\'d greatly prefer an unscented product. But then again, I want EVERYTHING unscented so I have total control over what perceptible scents I do give off.

Holmes
09-22-2003, 05:36 PM
SOE CLONE: With the 4 nol and 1 rone how much ETOH would you add to get an unscented bottle of SOE, or to get SOE\'s same effect? Someone said 5 drops of EoTH for ever drop of the mix, which would be 25 drops of EoTH, yes? BTW. The Et stands for ethyl, the OH says that it\'s an alcohol. Use an amount of alcohol that\'s equal to the total drops of mix. 4 drops of nol and one drop rone - five drops total. So add 5 drops alcohol to it. The nol concentration of real SOE is 0.4 mg/ml. Your clone is 0.8, you need to get to 0.4. You need to dilute it by half. Another way of saying it, you need to double the volume. You have made up 5 ml (4 nol, 1 rone), you need to add 5 ml more. It works out exactly the same for drops, but thinking in drops makes it more confusing. Math-wise, the units fall out, you end up with pure ratios. Would me using Vegetable Glycerine (Oscar\'s idea) make a difference as for a thick base? I\'ve done that. It does seem to help spread it. Or you could do the dilution with a skin lotion, which would also do the trick. (BASSMAN)

SOE CLONE MIX: SOE (Unscented with the chemistry set): 1 drop CS Rone, 2 drops CS Nol, cover with Joop ... I\'m not even that crazy about Joop but women I had never seen before (women, as in more than one) followed me around the mall. This stuff is continuing to work for me. Women complimenting me and standing beside me...looks like it\'s a keeper. I don\'t think it really matters if you wear Joop or not, Joop isn\'t the classiest...I\'m just sticking with it for the time being because it\'s working. (Cuddles)

Holmes

skeptic
09-22-2003, 08:50 PM
Hmm, yeah, if the concentrations are the same in the chem set wouldn\'t it be 1 drop -rone to 4 drops -nol?

Holmes
09-23-2003, 03:31 AM
Yup, I would think so. Cuddles\' formula seems to be a slight variation (or maybe not-so-slight). Yes, Cuddlebear?

Holmes

BassMan
09-23-2003, 07:43 AM
1 drop rone, 4 drops nol. It will be twice as strong as real SOE. Either use 1/2 as much, or if you want it the same, add 5 drops EtOH.

-Bass