PDA

View Full Version : Err.... I think I got my first hit ..............

GuyinTN
09-04-2003, 02:07 PM
Thing is I haven\'t even gotten my first order of pheros yet.

I just happened to walk into a Walgreens to buy me a coke and a pack of cigarettes on my way to a college class and I stopped by the cologn\'s to look for some Emporio Armani (it was early in the morning, I looked like crap, and I wasn\'t awake enough to realize that Emporio Armani isnt sold in Walgreens /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ) So, I was looking through the colognes when I saw \"Realm for Men\" there and thought, \"errr... cool\" so I opened the cap and took a whiff and it smelled pretty good and as soon as I was done with it and I was putting the top back on, the lady that works at the cologne display came up and asked me what I was looking for. At first she just acted normal but I guess she caught a whiff of the pheros or SOMETHING cause after she asked me what I was looking for, I told her that I was ok, and that I was just looking, and I had just finished saying that when I looked up and she gave me this big smile, from ear to ear, and stared straight into my eyes, so I smiled back and told her thanks and left the cologne display to go pay for my coke and to get my cigarettes. So, I got up to the cashier, the chick at the register gave me the total, I took out my wallet and looked through it looking for my cash, when I look up, lo and behold the chick at the register was accompanied by the cologne display chick and she still had that smile and she just kept looking at me straight in the eyes.

I woulda made a move but to be honest with you all, she wasn\'t errr.....hot at all to say the least.
Few extra pounds...etc..etc.. you guy\'s probably get the point.

darkness
09-04-2003, 02:10 PM
u didn\'t spray the realm on you? did you spray it into the air?

GuyinTN
09-04-2003, 02:11 PM
nope, thats the weird thing.
I didn\'t spray it I just opened the bottle touched the spray hole to my finger and smelled it off of my finger.

darkness
09-04-2003, 02:17 PM
she just liked ya mate

GuyinTN
09-04-2003, 02:20 PM
ugh...
im gonna have nightmares tonight
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif