PDA

View Full Version : Just got my first order..

randa
09-04-2003, 11:54 AM
I used one drop Lavender \'nol and one drop Primal/women on my wrist, rubbed both wrists together and rubbed them on both sides of my neck. I then put one drop \'nol and one drop Primal/w in the crook of each elbow, rubbing each wrist into it until thoroughly rubbed in. I really liked the smell of the two mixed together, but didn\'t think it would last during my work day so I used Angel body cream over all.
I plan on wearing this each day for one week, noting any changes at work. I\'d like more of a friendly atmosphere at work, with the people I work with.
Also, I sniffed each product and a few minutes later I started coughing, not a hacking up a lung type cough, just a little tickle in the throat kind. Lasted about 30 mins.
Also, I\'ve got a question, do any of you have cats, indoors, and if you do, do they seem to react to the scent of the pher. I\'ve been using a product that I purchased at a lingerie/adult toy store and my two neutered toms have both turned into big babies. They both want to curl up and sleep as close to my head/neck, where I\'ve been putting the prod., as possible. They follow me around the house, they won\'t let me out of their sight. This is new behavior for them. Thanks for any imput. Randa

Sexyredhead
09-04-2003, 12:10 PM
Kitties really like -nol products, I\'ve found. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

The lavender -nol scent generally lasts all day, or at least several hours iirc, for me. Something you might try is mixing up a drop or two of the PIw in with your Angel lotion in your hand, then put it on. You don\'t necessarily have to mix the lavender -nol with the PIw, since PIw has a lot more -nol in it than lavender -nol, but a mix of the two might give you a bit of a -nol OD (or maybe not for you) which generally causes sneezing/coughing/headache.

FWIW, I generally get a headache when I first put on any -nol product, but it\'s gone in a few minutes.

DaVinciKittie
09-04-2003, 03:16 PM
Hey Randa,

I also have two neutered male cats, and now that you mention it, they have been more friendly and snuggly since I\'ve started using pheros. I\'m not sure I can completely contribute it to that, but it\'s possible that they do play a role. Your experiment sounds like a good one, testing the same mix consistently for a week. The only change I\'d suggest is, instead of wearing them *every* day, maybe wear the pheros every other day or every two days. You might get a buildup after 5 or 6 days of consistent use (unless you are scrubbing furiously with antibacterial soap on your application points every night). Also keep in mind that -nol converts to -none after a while (not sure exactly of the timeline there- you should be able to find several threads on it with a search), so if you OD on it or build it up accidentally, you might actually be seeing results (whether they are positive or negative - sometimes no hits at all are a significat \"hit\", so to speak) from -none and not the actual products as you intended to use them. Like today, for instance, I didn\'t wear any products, but I wore a considerable amount yesterday and the day before. I saw no obvious hits yesterday, but I got asked out by a stranger in the mall today (!), and whistled at too.

I agree with SRH that using both PI and lavender -nol might be overkill. The lotion in hand idea is good too- I usually have good results with that. I believe PI/w is, aside from chem set -nol, the most concentrated -nol product currently offered by LS (some of the guys buy it as a substitute for the straight chem set -nol), so it doesn\'t need any beefing up! LOL! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Once you finish your testing on the -nol products, a good product to incorporate into it (as a mix or stand-alone) would be either AE/w or NPA (PCC\'s a good one too, or EW). Anyway, HTH, and let us know how your testing goes! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif