PDA

View Full Version : what should I wear for this?

CJ01
09-04-2003, 10:16 AM
I´m invited to an exhibition this weekend, it´s a trade fair thing - very big, very crowded (perhaps).

What should I wear monewise? Any ideas? I´ve got some mixes in mind but I´m not sure yet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

CJ

DaVinciKittie
09-04-2003, 03:19 PM
Definitely PI/w. Maybe some PCC and SOE also. I\'m not too familiar with the -none products (except AE, and I know you don\'t like the scent of that one), so no suggestions there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Mtnjim
09-04-2003, 03:59 PM
\"What should I wear monewise? Any ideas?\"

What goals do you have in mind (business, get laid, etc)? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CJ01
09-05-2003, 11:02 AM
DVK, I can´t stand SOE, but thanks. I usually use AE btw /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif smell goes quickly ie is easy to cover.

CJ01
09-05-2003, 11:05 AM
No I don´t want to get laid there. It´s not the place you go to pick someone up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif . It´s just about getting friendly reactions in general, even if you don´t buy anything, that type of thing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.
I do have a rough idea, but it´s still interesting to hear others suggestions /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

MysteriousMan
09-05-2003, 12:02 PM
Positive social reactions -> use nol. But - do you really want to make sales people talkative? Shudder!!!

MM

CJ01
09-05-2003, 01:10 PM
Not the sales people but everyone. I just want to have a pleasant time. It´s the end of the fair, so the people working there will be a bit exhausted and not in as great a mood as in the beginning. I just want to have a pleasant day, that´s all. My main objective in using pheros anyway.

CJ

EXIT63
09-06-2003, 04:33 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
what should I wear for this?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

It´s the end of the fair, so the people working there will be a bit exhausted and not in as great a mood as in the beginning.

How about sculpting a bikini out of cream cheese frosting, garnished with cherries and chocolate shavings (or M@M (\"M@M\") almonds). Then mix some EW, PCC, And PI/w with Elanas\' crazy hair goop and away you go! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

One more thing. Drink 3 tall Long Island Iced Teas and you\'ll be ready for anything.

Sexyredhead
09-06-2003, 06:32 AM
How about sculpting a bikini out of cream cheese frosting, garnished with cherries and chocolate shavings (or M@M (\"M@M\") almonds). Then mix some EW, PCC, And PI/w with Elanas\' crazy hair goop and away you go!

One more thing. Drink 3 tall Long Island Iced Teas and you\'ll be ready for anything.

Exit, Exit, Exit... I\'m a bit disappointed in you. EVERYBODY does this on Friday nights to the point that I\'m getting a little tired of the cream bikini myself. Doesn\'t even make the guys heads turn anymore.
I dunno, maybe the EW/PCC/PIw will make a little difference, but really--it\'s just too commonplace these days.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif