PDA

View Full Version : diluted te working

darkness
09-04-2003, 06:53 AM
i diluted about 1/4 of my te bottle by 1/4 last night.

I then gave 3.5 sprays all over myself to spread everything out.

today has been non-stop hits. my ex-girlfriend, who works in the same building as me, told me we should go out tonite. we haven\'t spoken since the break up two months ago and when we\'d see each other we\'d just avoid eye contact. she came up to me this time.

also, i have noticed a lot of eye contact walking to work and flirting from some of the females in the office.

Before this I wasn\'t a fan of te straight up because you could only do one spray (mmaybe 2) and it smell so wicked.

DingDong
09-04-2003, 07:14 AM
What\'d you dilute it with exactly?
And where\'d you get it?

darkness
09-04-2003, 07:19 AM
i used distilled water because that is all i had on hand. i was wondering whether to do it with ehtanol or everclear alchohol, but i didn\'t have that, so I only used 1/4 of my te.

I am not sure of the drawbacks and advantages of either. Alcohol would increase the bad smell but i guess would help preserve. But other people on this board could give a better recommendation than me.

Whitehall
09-04-2003, 08:03 AM
Using ethanol (Everclear or 100 proof vodka) would evaporate quicker and should help the mones embed themselves in your top layer of skin for slower diffusion. Using water will mean you\'re wet and clammy for longer and the mones will dry on top of the skin more.

CJ01
09-04-2003, 10:19 AM
darkness, I normally dilute my EW with a bit of ethanol and water, this has been working fine for me.
You can also mix the mones in with a lotion, if you´ve got a nice scented one, use that.

CJ