PDA

View Full Version : WAGG and the cops...I mean coppers

Sagacious1420
09-04-2003, 01:34 AM
I went to go hang w/ some friends, tonight. They were in the play-offs...bocce ball. I had only worn WAGG and got some nice respect from my buddies...and I mean \"nice\" respect, not the usual intimidation/submission that I experience w/ none heavy mixes. I have gotten what I would call respect from them in the past, but not the \"great guy\" effect.

Anyway, I get home and put on some Sandra Collins. Within a half hour the cops show up at my door, saying that I had a noise complaint against me by a neighbor. So you could tell that this poor guy was expectng a belligerent, drunken a$$hole.

Ok, so I was a bit buzzed, but not drunk. The cop shows up and I really didn\'t know why. He said there was this noise complaint from a neighbor and I\'m like sorry you had to waste your time on something so trivial. He was incredibly respectful and after hearing the music (I didn\'t ever turn down the volume), he had a hard time justifying the complaint call and began to apologize for bothering me...this has never happened...I\'m used to the whole power trip thing...maybe it\'s my complete indifference to authority or something. The funny thing was that he walked away w/ this attitude like \"that guy seems pretty cool and the music isn\'t loud at all.\" He didn\'t hassle me for even a second...he just kinda walked off w/ this \"what the **** am I wasting my time here anyway\" attitude. I asked my next door neighbor about it and he couldn\'t hear anything \'cause he was rockin\' out to the Ramones.

Anyway, I was pissed because someone lacked the maturity to tell me that they thought the music was too loud.

So I put on about 10 drops NPA and about 5 drops of AE and canvassed my neighbors. I have a feeling that I won\'t get anymore complaints. I know my neighbors really well and these ppl were scared sh!tless. I now know who called in the complaint. She couldn\'t help but be afraid and confessed the truth. She won\'t bother me again! I have a plan for her. hehehehehehe!

Funny thing was that when my roomie showed up later, he went straight to his room...very unusual for him. He is a TV junkie and spends many nights \"watching\" TV w/ his eyes closed, so to speek. He was very edgy upon arrival and not at all himself.

Anyway, for those of you who like \"hit\" stories, there ya go, sorta. For those of you who despise authority, just WAGG \'em. How can ya hold anything against such a Great Guy?

Ok, so that\'s all ya get!

p.s. I used to have a theory, but reality got in the way!

Doh! What a great story line for my new book. Thank me! NO! I\'m not gonna tell you. Too freakin\' bad!