PDA

View Full Version : Mones on my woman

nuttyProf
09-03-2003, 06:56 PM
Dont know if anyone has ever tried this before, sorry, but im too lazy to do a search.
Since some mones, i believe NPA and TE or something, repels guys, can you put mones on your girlfriend/wife/etc in order to repel men away from her? or will they be turned on by a manly smelling girl. hahahaa, maybe ill try it on an unsuspecting friend of mine. shes gonna be pissed when guys start running away from her. muahahaa.

Whitehall
09-03-2003, 07:03 PM
Not very sporting of you to put pheromones on other people without their informed consent. In fact, it\'s downright unethical.

Don\'t do it.

Sagacious1420
09-04-2003, 03:49 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Not very sporting of you to put pheromones on other people without their informed consent. In fact, it\'s downright unethical.

Don\'t do it.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

WH-

not trying to flame you here, but is it any less ethical to apply mones to yourself in an effort to influence unsuspecting targets, w/out their informed consent? I understand the point of your post, yet the question still lingers.

belgareth
09-04-2003, 05:59 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

Don\'t do it.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

You are absolutely right, Whitehall. Wearing them with her informed consent is one thing, without is another altogether. Yeah, we wear them in public and it does affect other people. However, mones are not a silver bullet, no matter what wild stories we see on the forum. They are an aid to our own abilities, nothing more. A person wearing mones without their knowledge is a different subject. They could well be subject to all sorts of weird behavoir ranging from being approached to being assaulted without ever having a clue why.

Whitehall
09-04-2003, 07:50 AM
Sag, et al.

We\'ve had long threads in the past on the ethics of pheromone usage. The general conclusion was that all\'s fair in love and war and that pheromones are the moral equivalent of pushup bras and Rogaine.

Now that\'s based on one person consciously wearing pheromones, naturally occuring substances only more concentrated, to drift through the air to affect others in the same way that one\'s endogenous production would.

Applying pheromones to another unsuspecting, uninformed, unconsenting person to serve one\'s own interests is different. In this case the analogy is to date rape drugs and is just as morally reprehensible and unjustifiable. Even a doctor can not give a patient drugs for the patient\'s own good without their informed consent sans a court order.

Dosing a girlfriend without her informed consent when your purpose is to make her unattractive to competitors is not in her interest.

What a snarky thing to do.

I emphasize again - DON\'T DO IT!

darkness
09-04-2003, 07:57 AM
i really think it would backfire. i remember reading threads where women with none got hit on a lot. but then, why isn\'t there none is women\'s products?

franki
09-04-2003, 08:18 AM
There is none in women\'s products: TE/w, NPA/w, AE/w, and maybe even a few more I forgot.

CJ01
09-04-2003, 10:21 AM
It will backfire and in more ways than one.