PDA

View Full Version : What is the Natural Progression ???

LadyWithQuestions
09-03-2003, 04:53 PM
Ok, I\'m sure this has already been disgussed many times over, but for a newbie like me, I\'m looking for simple, uncomplicated answers that my little pee-brain can comprehend......LOL

First, let me tell you the mixture I\'ve narrowed things down to....

Equal Parts PI/w & SPMO-Lavender
4-5 Drops of NPA/w
1 Drop of EW

I mixed this well into my left-over PCC roller bottle and apply one good-sized \"drop\" behind each ear. (I roll the bottle on my finger enough to get what equals a good-sized \"drop.\")

My work day runs about 11 hours and I wondered about the natural progression/changes of the products during that time. Even though the Lavender scent fades well before lunch-time, I often wonder if the products are still \"working\" long into the evening without re-application, and if they ARE still \"working,\" in what \"form?\" (Did that make sense?)

I noticed ALOT of DIHL\'s and even a few \"hits\" from male patients tonight. (Thank goodness most of them were from some REALLY REALLY good-looking ones that make you get weak in the knees and flustered......LOL.)

At first I was worried that maybe it was BO they were smelling, because I always worry about that after reading how some of the mone products can cause you to sweat more and/or produce more of a BO. But the reactions all seemed pleasant, friendly, flirtatious, and very nice. So I wondered how much of it was related to the drop behind each ear that I had applied EARLY in the morning around 6:45am ??? And at what point(s) during the day do they start changing to other forms and into WHAT FORMS do they change and how do they \"work?\"

Ok, how is THAT for a deluge of confusing questions??? (LOL) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Thanks again for any in-put.

LWQ

Sagacious1420
09-03-2003, 11:45 PM
Deluge? Deluge? Deluge? Sorry that\'s one of my fav words, so couldn\'t help but repeat it, iteratively . Sorry again another of my fav words.

Anyway, nice hit story.

But what happened to LWQ#1?

You\'ve got a great mix for the gals and I\'m not seeing it. Not doubting LWQ#1 or LWQ#2, just curious why you deicided to change things up...oh, yea, that\'s right...phero exploration.

LWQ great post!

Keep up the good work...

Just one complaint...you just give, give, give...what\'s wrong w/ you...if I didn\'t know any better, I\'d swear that you were out for the common good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

What\'s wrong w/ you woman? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

OK, seriously, keep up your great work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
09-03-2003, 11:48 PM
Oh, btw, what\'s a \"natural\" progression for you may not be the same for others.....like you didn\'t already know that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LadyWithQuestions
09-04-2003, 01:27 AM
Sag, I don\'t understand what you mean about LWQ #1 & #2 ?? I\'m using the same mix I posted about in the womens\' forum. Not sure what you mean? Also not sure what you mean about giving for the common good? You completely lost me. Sorry...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

LWQ

Sagacious1420
09-04-2003, 01:53 AM
Sorry LWQ-

Perhaps I am mistaken, but I thought you were talking about 2 different mixes. Guess I better go back through the thread in the women\'s forum again.

As far as the common good, I was referring to your phero experimentation. It was meant to be a positive statement. I\'m glad to see you contributing.

My comment about \"natural\" progression stands. That\'s something I love about this topic. We can use the same products and get different results. To me its facinating to see the variability from different users.