PDA

View Full Version : Imperfections

manchorito
09-03-2003, 02:01 PM
Do mones help women overcome your imperfections? Or do they even notice them, if they notice your attributes first. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GuyinTN
09-03-2003, 02:13 PM
Considering the fact that mones affect women/men at the subconscious level, they won\'t notice any imperfections.
Ever seen a butt ugly guy with a gorgeous woman before?

At least thats the way i think it works, i dunno.
Anyone else??

KeepItReal
09-03-2003, 02:21 PM
The only time I have ever seen a real hot babe with an ugly guy is if he was exceptional in another way - like being rich or sporty or intelligent or funny - most of the time it\'s just rich though !!

GuyinTN
09-03-2003, 02:28 PM
ahhh
err i dunno
I\'m a college student and its fairly common to catch a hot @$$ chick with a dude who\'d look better with his head stuck down a toilet bowl.

Heck, what ticks me off is when one of my close friends (which I\'ve been trying to go out with or whatever) comes up to me and introduces her new b/f to me which she only met the day before and looks ....er.... lets just say that alot of the times i look better.

Whitehall
09-03-2003, 03:34 PM
While I am charming, sauve, sophisticated, affluent, tall, well-proportioned, educated, AND a real sweetheart of a guy, I\'m also butt-ugly.

Thanks to pheromones, I\'ve been able to get strong hits from attractive women half my age.

manchorito
09-03-2003, 03:41 PM
I\'m not ever able to tell if a guy is good looking, I guess only girls and gay guys can tell. We need someway on this forum to decide rather people are good looking. I would post my picture up, and we just need the opposite sex to decide.

Mtnjim
09-03-2003, 03:45 PM
\"We need someway on this forum to decide rather people are good looking. I would post my picture up, and we just need the opposite sex to decide.\"

A while back, some of us posted pictures on HotorNot and shared the address. The most common response was \" that took guts, I would never do that\"!!

I don\'t know how much response you would get.

Watcher
09-03-2003, 10:35 PM
Hot women hate a man thats better looking than them
Anther reason is they dont want female competition and take a lesser ugly type
The ugly types act protective cause it takes em forever to get someone new and they try harder attention wise because they have a \"prize
Also ugly guys must have extremely differing immune systems than the women and prove more attractive and usually have higher testostrone levels - one of the theroies as to why pheromones work so well.

KeepItReal
09-04-2003, 01:49 AM
ahhh
err i dunno
I\'m a college student and its fairly common to catch a hot @$$ chick with a dude who\'d look better with his head stuck down a toilet bowl.

Heck, what ticks me off is when one of my close friends (which I\'ve been trying to go out with or whatever) comes up to me and introduces her new b/f to me which she only met the day before and looks ....er.... lets just say that alot of the times i look better.

------------------------------------------------------

Exactly what I\'m saying !!

The guy is probably really funny or intelligent or something - but I read in some book that in general, people tend to end up people of a similar level of attractiveness - so the butt-ugly guy is only a temporary thing - it might be her way of letting the better looking guys know she\'s available ???

KeepItReal
09-04-2003, 01:51 AM
ahhh
err i dunno

-----------------------------------------------

Now we know why !!

Cos all the ugly guys are using mones !!!

Sagacious1420
09-04-2003, 01:56 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Hot women hate a man thats better looking than them

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

So that\'s my problem! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

DaVinciKittie
09-04-2003, 03:33 PM
ahhh
err i dunno

Uhhhh, you guys ever hear of choosing your companions (friends AND lovers) based on more than just looks? Geez, if that\'s all you see, then I\'m not surprised that you don\'t have a girl! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Seriously, though, try making friends with one of these \"butt-ugly\" yet curiously-popular-with-the-ladies guys and take a few notes. I\'d bet they know how to connect with the ladies on a more personal level than the physical one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

While I am charming, sauve, sophisticated, affluent, tall, well-proportioned, educated, AND a real sweetheart of a guy, I\'m also butt-ugly.

Thanks to pheromones, I\'ve been able to get strong hits from attractive women half my age.

LOL! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif You tell \'em Whitehall! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

BTW, Sag, I love your new sig (yours too SRH)! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

manchorito
09-04-2003, 03:53 PM
Sorry I am 16, i judge on looks. I doubt many other people in this forum are looking for anything different. But, hey I respect you for that, wish I could do that, but that aint how my mind works.

belgareth
09-04-2003, 04:03 PM
Sorry I am 16, i judge on looks. I doubt many other people in this forum are looking for anything different. But, hey I respect you for that, wish I could do that, but that aint how my mind works.

If looks are your only interest, you are sure to be disappointed as well as ignored many times. Most women with any intelligence at all are interested in a good companion as much as anything else. When you come across as only interested in looks and getting laid, you drive them away faster than you will meet them. Learn to connect with women and develop a real relationship, you\'ll be a lot happier and have far more relationship opportunities that way. Claiming you can\'t is an evasion, anybody can learn.

Mtnjim
09-04-2003, 04:46 PM
\"Sorry I am 16, i judge on looks.\"

When you are 16, that\'s probably all you understand /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

\"I doubt many other people in this forum are looking for anything different.\"

The older people (30 +) on this forum who recognize that eventually the boobs sag and the butt sinks are probably
looking for something that outlasts the wrinkles, something that\'s called personality.

\"But, hey I respect you for that, wish I could do that, but that aint how my mind works.\"

But, then again you are 16, eventually, that IS how your mind will work (and you will discover you are not immortal), until then, enjoy!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif