PDA

View Full Version : Carpal Tunnel for me!

CptKipling
09-01-2003, 03:54 PM
I miss being a Pheromaniac :\'(

I wonder if Franki forgot...

franki
09-01-2003, 04:00 PM
Yeah, I promised to give you a custom-made title (like Elana has) but I couldn\'t think of a good one yet...

Suggestions are welcome.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CptKipling
09-01-2003, 04:05 PM
lol

This could be...interesting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
09-01-2003, 04:08 PM
You\'re a brave man. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sure ya wanna do this? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CptKipling
09-01-2003, 04:15 PM
Brave and stupid is the term i prefer.

And no im not sure, but it could be entertaining!

Oh dear /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Elana
09-01-2003, 07:07 PM
Don\'t worry Cpt. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Maybe I\'ll lend a hand in coming up with something appropriate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You have nothing to worry about.

Sexyredhead
09-02-2003, 04:35 AM
That\'s reassuring. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CJ01
09-02-2003, 06:16 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Yeah, I promised to give you a custom-made title (like Elana has) but I couldn\'t think of a good one yet...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I want one too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Mine´s a bit too masculine ( although not as bad a `dude´ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif)

CJ

Xehupatl
09-11-2003, 04:05 AM

Suggestions are welcome.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

\"Captain Phero\"

or

\"Phero Captain\"

or

\"I drink -none for breakfast - hear me roar\"

franki
09-11-2003, 04:58 AM
\"Captain Phero\" sounds OK.

Sagacious1420
09-11-2003, 12:50 PM
Captain Phero!

Cool!

CK you could be the next great comic book superhero. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Next thing ya know, there\'ll be a movie deal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Don\'t forget the little ppl when you become a big movie star. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I can see it now...mild mannered lad by day, superhero (or should I say superphero) saving poor young ladies in sexual distress by night. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

\"The Adventures of Captain Phero\"

Sounds like a sweet gig, dude! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
09-11-2003, 01:21 PM
My vote is for Captain Phero too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tallmacky
09-11-2003, 01:28 PM
Hmmm speaking of Captains......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Elana
09-11-2003, 01:35 PM
Franki...if you are looking to give more of the freaks here titles...give Jason the title of Captain Anal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CptKipling
09-11-2003, 01:37 PM

\"Captain Phero\"

I like it!

\"I drink -none for breakfast - hear me roar\"

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Your a funny guy Xehupatl /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sag, you think there is something in it? Well the side-kick-with-lycra-costume position is still open! All that\'s needed is a logo.../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

franki
09-11-2003, 01:37 PM
Franki...if you are looking to give more of the freaks here titles...give Jason the title of Captain Anal

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I thought Tallmacky was still an anal virgin... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
09-11-2003, 01:45 PM
Franki...if you are looking to give more of the freaks here titles...give Jason the title of Captain Anal

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I thought he was still an anal virgin... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

but he is totally obsessed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CptKipling
09-11-2003, 02:37 PM
Oi get your obscenity out of my thread, OUT!

Captain Anal my ass! Oh hang on...

CptKipling
09-11-2003, 02:42 PM
Oh thanks Franki! Very cool.

Elana
09-11-2003, 02:46 PM
That\'s super cool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Congrats on the new title famous Captain-phero /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Xehupatl
09-11-2003, 04:06 PM

Your a funny guy Xehupatl /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks, Cpt!
I got your new custom title, I now OWN you! Mwhahahah! I demand royalties! A bottle of PI and a virgin every full moon!

Elana
09-11-2003, 04:07 PM
Sag, you think there is something in it? Well the side-kick-with-lycra-costume position is still open! All that\'s needed is a logo...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> anything for a hot chick with silver pasties and a cape?

Sagacious1420
09-11-2003, 05:03 PM
CK-

If we\'re talking about a tight lycra outfit, you should definitely consider a female sidekick. I mentioned something the other day, on a different thread, about having a vision of SRH in a superhero costume. Perhaps you two should talk!?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I think Elana\'s costume suggestion has some real merit! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Don\'t know if SRH would be down w/ that, though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Btw, are those pasties bulletproof? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SRH? You out there girl? Whaddaya think?

Sagacious1420
09-11-2003, 05:06 PM
I thought Tallmacky was still an anal virgin... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

What, exactly, do you mean by that, Franki? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Sagacious1420
09-11-2003, 05:10 PM
Captain Anal my ass!

CK-

Are you sure that you don\'t want to rephrase that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

CptKipling
09-12-2003, 09:50 AM
Captain Anal my ass!

CK-

Are you sure that you don\'t want to rephrase that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

T\'was meant in jest!

To all you would be side-kicks (well, female ones):

Send pics of you in costume (i think pasties are a requirement btw, if not pasties then large shoulder pads), striking your signature pose, and I will judge the winner. Closing date: 15th sept, 1979.

Note: no correspondence will be entered into. However, the use of hotpants may sway the decision.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
09-12-2003, 10:00 AM
Closing date: 15th sept, 1979.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> That\'s too bad. I was just ready to ask for your email address so I could send you my pictures, but I see that I missed the deadline. Oh well....I\'ll have to think of another use for all of these naked pictures of me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sagacious1420
09-12-2003, 01:52 PM
Hey Elana-

I\'ve been building a nice collection of pics of \"cyber friends\" from around the world. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I just may have room for a couple more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Anything to help you out w/ your dilemma. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Elana
09-12-2003, 01:57 PM
It\'s amazing how sweet some of you guys can be. I have received several generous offers to take them off my hands. Thank you kindly. If you ever need a favor from me, please ask. I owe you one.

CptKipling
09-13-2003, 04:34 AM
Closing date: 15th sept, 1979.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> That\'s too bad. I was just ready to ask for your email address so I could send you my pictures, but I see that I missed the deadline. Oh well....I\'ll have to think of another use for all of these naked pictures of me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Well Elana, a deadline is a deadline, you have to learn to be more \"on the ball\".

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif