PDA

View Full Version : VOTE FOR THE BEST PHEROMONES.

johnngo19
09-01-2003, 01:24 PM
Did you find a pheromone that work for YOU? Here is the place to vote for your favorite pheromone. Choose one of the following that usually give you really good result. You can votes for only one of the following, so choose the one that you feel is the best one. If pheromones doesn\'t work for you, then choose the last option.

I has posted this poll before but that was 5 months ago. I want to renew the poll since everyone favorite pheromone may have changed.

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1062447868johnngo19\">

Which of the following pheromone usually give you really good results?
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />Alter Ego(AE)
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />The Edge(TE)
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"3\" />New Pheromone Additive(NPA)
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"4\" />Scent of Eros(SOE)
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"5\" />Primal Instinct(PI)
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"6\" />WAGG
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"7\" />Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate(APC)
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"8\" />Perfect 10
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"9\" />Rogue Male(RM)
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"10\" />Andro 4.2
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"11\" />Attraction
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"12\" />Passion Pheromone Attractant(PPA)
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"13\" />Passion Copulin Concentrate(PCC)
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"14\" />Super Primal Essential (SP Essential Oil)
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"15\" />Pheromax
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"16\" />Passion Pheromone Attractant (PPA)
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"17\" />Essence of a Woman
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"18\" />Androstenone Fragrance Additive (AFA)
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"19\" />Pheromol Factor (PF)
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"20\" />YES
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"21\" />Lure
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"22\" />Realm
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"23\" />I use pheromones for sometime but haven\'t had any result yet.
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

CptKipling
09-01-2003, 01:28 PM
I\'m sorry but I think your going to get the same answer as 5 months ago...inconclusive. People have different favourites for different situations, or even mixes that aren\'t on your list.

johnngo19
09-01-2003, 01:37 PM
Yep, I know Cpt. But there are a few changed to this poll than my last one. One of the change is the last option. Now people have the ability to vote that pheromone don\'t work for them.

Also, on my last poll I didn\'t include Wagg, Yes, Lure, Realm, and some other pheromones that people may want to vote for.

If you are using a mix, just vote for the pheromone that you think contribute the most to giving you the desired results.

Brian
09-01-2003, 03:47 PM
I have several. As the cptn said, it depends on the circumstances, and what enviroment I\'m in.

Brian

johnngo19
09-04-2003, 01:44 PM
really