PDA

View Full Version : OMG! I Still Can't Believe It!!

Brian
09-01-2003, 07:04 AM
P10/2 drops
APC/Primal Mix/5:1 (JB#1 with primal as a substitute)
TE Sandlewood/2 sprays
SoE Gel Packet

This is what I\'ve used the past 2 nights with very strong results. Let me start by saying that I am 48 years old and my wife is 45, so these amounts might be too strong for younger people. I always wear my phero\'s when I go to bed. What better place to test them? We are already in a great setting to have sex. I applied a drop of the P10 on my throat and a drop on the back of my neck. As for the APC/Primal mix, I put a drop on my chest a drop behind each ear. With TE, 1 spray under each arm pit. I then used a full SoE gel packet spread over my chest, stomach, back of hands, forearms, and shoulders. When I got into bed, OMG!
Within 5 minutes max, she started to spasm from head, to toe. I don\'t know a better word to describe her reaction, except to say that she was having spasms. It worked the same way both times that I used this combo. She initiated sex both nights ( a rare occurance). We also did some really wild things, that we never had done before. All initiated by her. BTW, I used an exfoliating soap between each application. I don\'t know if this will work for anyone else, but it sure did for me. I don\'t suggest that anyone go out and get these products to try this out, but if you have them, this is definitely one to try. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brian

Elana
09-01-2003, 07:08 AM
Awesome Brian! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
But can you explain the spasm thing better. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Do you mean she was having those total body orgasms?

Holmes
09-01-2003, 07:16 AM
Wow, that\'s great, Brian. Seems like a lot of pheromones, though. I would think 2 drops of P10 alone would be enough to project the strength of many men.

And yes...these \"spasms\"...? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Anyway, good post.

Holmes

Brian
09-01-2003, 07:21 AM
Elana,

I don\'t think they were orgasms, could be wrong though. Yes, they were full body spasms. I really didn\'t expect the reaction I got. It kind of scared the sh!t out of me at first. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Brian

Brian
09-01-2003, 07:42 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Wow, that\'s great, Brian. Seems like a lot of pheromones, though. I would think 2 drops of P10 alone would be enough to project the strength of many men.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
Holmes,

Your probably right, the amount I used, may have been over the top. The reason I got P10, is because AE/m always worked well for me and figured P10 is a very consentrated version of AE. While P10 by itself yielded me some results, it hasn\'t given me the results that the fore-mentioned combo has. I am going to try cutting down the amount that I have used to see what happens. As far as the full body spasms are concerned, I\'m not sure if they were orgasms or not. Could have been, I\'m just not sure. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian

oscar
09-02-2003, 03:16 PM
Brian,

I read your initial post in this thread with great interest, several times in fact. Not only DO I have all the products that you mentioned, but I would very much like to see some of the results you enjoyed (minus the spasms,..... perhaps).

\"She initiated sex both nights ( a rare occurance). We also did some really wild things, that we never had done before. All initiated by her. \" -Brian

Damn! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

In my case the lady in question cannot smell Androstenone, and judging by the mega-dose of pheros you were using, that sounds like it might be a good thing.
Question #1: Does your wife SMELL A-None?
Question #2: Does she know you use pheros?

I know you didn\'t use that huge dose of pheros by accident. Was it because you were working with what was essentially a \"captive audience\", or was it because you\'ve found that it requires a dose of pheros considerably higher than the conventionally accepted standards to elicit effects from her?

I guess what I want to know is whether or not it\'s wise to substantially kick up the phero dose in the case of a woman with whom you KNOW you\'re going to get into the sack, or if in your case your strategy was based on your already knowing that your wife had been less than responsive to smaller doses in the past, making your strategy more target specific than situation specific.

And from a different angle, would it take a much larger than conventional dose to ATTRACT such a woman in a pick-up situation?
So as not to be indelicate, let\'s suppose your wife has an identical twin sister with an identical sensitivity to pheromones. Seeing her, my twin brother and I go into a pick-up scenario both wearing pheros. I have on a minimalist/optimum application of .02mg of None and .03mg. of Nol and x amount of Rone. My twin has applied two or three times as much. Who do you think goes home with your wife\'s sister?

Just using conservative numbers, like 30 drops/mL and 3 drops/spray, the application you used put you about 4 or 5 times the usual single application dosage amounts for all three known mones, and who knows where on the secret ingredients.

It just made me think that if there are women who will react SO positively to this kind of phero bombardment once already IN the sack, that there might well be good reason to ratchet up the dosages when trying to GET such a woman into the sack. If so, it would seem a good strategy to always carry a bottle of something to use to \"kick it up a notch\" should one be getting less than satisfactory reactions at lower doses.

I get great results from plenty of women of all ages wearing what we\'ve long considered \"optimal\" doses of pheromones. But your post made me think that there may be a whole \'nother spectrum of women who NEED to be exposed to virtual BLITZKRIEGS of pheromones to be positively affected by them.

Maybe it\'s an AGE thing. That brings to mind still another question. Is your wife pre/post menopausal? (Sorry for getting so personal and inquisitive, but I believe this could well be a major factor.)

Food for Thought! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thanks for the great post!

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

darkness
09-02-2003, 03:21 PM
oscar:

kohl tells us that pheromones are initiators of an LS hormonal release.

if you are in a room full of crowded people, and your pheromones cloud the whole room, how is your target going to know it is you that causes the ls release (subconsiously). she probably just sees it as the energy of the crowd.

if you are one-on-one with a woman, in the quitness of your home, you can fill the house with pheromones, create sexual energy, and who is the only person their for her to identify the target of the pheromones as? you. and who is the only person who will reap the benefits? you (or Brian /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif).

Brian
09-03-2003, 04:35 AM
In my case the lady in question cannot smell Androstenone, and judging by the mega-dose of pheros you were using, that sounds like it might be a good thing.

Hi Oscar,

I will answer all of your questions when I can. Just back from a long weekend and have a lot of catching up to do. I should be able to go through you post tonight and answer all of your questions as I see them with my situation. My wife does not know that I use phero\'s, and yes, I do believe she can smell none. I wore primal once without a
cover scent and she told me that I smelled like an old smelly shoe. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Anyways, I didn\'t want you to think I was blowing off your questions by not answering right away.

Brian

Brian
09-03-2003, 04:39 AM
who is the only person who will reap the benefits? you (or Brian /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif).

LOL.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CptKipling
09-03-2003, 05:28 AM
oscar:

if you are in a room full of crowded people, and your pheromones cloud the whole room, how is your target going to know it is you that causes the ls release (subconsiously). she probably just sees it as the energy of the crowd.

if you are one-on-one with a woman, in the quitness of your home, you can fill the house with pheromones, create sexual energy, and who is the only person their for her to identify the target of the pheromones as? you. and who is the only person who will reap the benefits? you (or Brian /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif).

The problem I have with this is that I doubt you have practical \"field\" experience of this, it sounds exactly like other statements that have been parroted over and over in the past.

In a room full of crowded people, most women will not put it down to the energy of the crowd. Even if they do it doesnt make any difference, because if you end up near here she can tell that the source is near, and she will be looking for someone who \"fits the bill\". It all depends on your targets OD tolerance, and your ability to wear a lot of pheros.

darkness
09-03-2003, 05:39 AM
its the same thing as someone wearing so much perfume, the whole room smells. then even when you are near the wearer, you can\'t tell it is coming from them.

i\'d like to know your explaination as to why there is such thing as an OD if you don\'t buy my theory.

and stop trying to make your disagreements personal. I\'ve held back before and i\'ll do it again because its just not worth it. You misinterpret quite a bit.

Skyy
09-03-2003, 10:01 AM
oscar:

Easy way to get around this. Try a search for TBIRD\'s post in reference to Tallmacky\'s OD theory

JVK isnt 100% accurate

CPK is right about the\"Fits the Bill\" description....Actually I couldnt think of a better term for it lol

Brian
09-03-2003, 11:24 AM
Oscar,

Here are the answers to your questions as I experienced them.

My wife can smell none. When I wore PI/m, without a cover scent, she told me I smelled like a smelly old shoe. When I cover it I don\'t get these kinds of comments. My wife doesn\'t know I wear phero\'s. I figure I will get a truer response if she doesn\'t know about it, whereas if she did know about them, I may get more of a psychological response instead.

I know you didn\'t use that huge dose of pheros by accident. Was it because you were working with what was essentially a \"captive audience\", or was it because you\'ve found that it requires a dose of pheros considerably higher than the conventionally accepted standards to elicit effects from her?

Your right, this was an experiment of the phero products that have worked very well for me, combined together, in hopes of creating a kick ass mix and response. I got both. SoE has never worked for me, I used the gel packet to cover all that none smell. The reason I used the amounts I did is because that was the amount I used when I used them by themselves. I know I went way beyond the limits I probably should have, but I had to know how they would work when applied to the skin at the same time. My results were the reason for this thread. To answer the above question, I simply wanted to see what kind of response I would get.
I guess what I want to know is whether or not it\'s wise to substantially kick up the phero dose in the case of a woman with whom you KNOW you\'re going to get into the sack, or if in your case your strategy was based on your already knowing that your wife had been less than responsive to smaller doses in the past, making your strategy more target specific than situation specific.

I\'ve been married for the past 15 years, while I love my wife dearly, and am still very attracted to her, the sex can get dull and boring over a long period of time, thus the reason I started using phero\'s. I don\'t know if it is wise or not to kick up the amounts or not. In my case, I know how much I need to use for it to affect my wife. My strategy was both target and situation specific. I figured if she had a wild response the only person who would witness it would be me. I\'ve been using phero\'s around my wife, mainly, for the past 3 years and I pretty much know how she will react to any given product. My goal was to get a wild response from her, and I did. I didn\'t expect the spasms though.

And from a different angle, would it take a much larger than conventional dose to ATTRACT such a woman in a pick-up situation?

So as not to be indelicate, let\'s suppose your wife has an identical twin sister with an identical sensitivity to pheromones. Seeing her, my twin brother and I go into a pick-up scenario both wearing pheros. I have on a minimalist/optimum application of .02mg of None and .03mg. of Nol and x amount of Rone. My twin has applied two or three times as much. Who do you think goes home with your wife\'s sister?

Your twin brother, without a doubt. Oscar I know you are a vet here and that you really know your stuff, but I can only tell you how my wife reacts to the amount I used. Since I have never tried it on anyone else, it is impossible to tell you how it would work on other women, or men for that fact. I would be a little afraid to wear this combo around other men, because it is a very aggressive mix. My wife is not an aggressive person, look how she reacted to it. What I\'m trying to say is, that this mix is very volatile, and there is no way to know how people will react to it, without actually testing it. Personally, I\'d be afraid to.

It just made me think that if there are women who will react SO positively to this kind of phero bombardment once already IN the sack, that there might well be good reason to ratchet up the dosages when trying to GET such a woman into the sack. If so, it would seem a good strategy to always carry a bottle of something to use to \"kick it up a notch\" should one be getting less than satisfactory reactions at lower doses.

I agree, I think this combo would help close the deal, but I don\'t think it will get your foot in the door. I also think you need to be in a situation where you are alone with her to use the amounts you will be using. I don\'t think it is a good idea to go out on the town wearing this massive combo. There is no way to know what will happen.
I hope I have answered all of your questions? If not, give a shout!

Brian

darkness
09-03-2003, 11:28 AM
sky

i agree that people are always looking for what fits the bill. at a certain point, however, people probably can\'t make those identifications.

How else do you explain putting on a ton of something that is supposed to turn someone on and then people act indifferent around you. Alot of us have tried these ODs on purpose.

Skyy
09-03-2003, 11:56 AM
It is possible to wear ungodly ammounts and still get away with positive reactions. I\'ve done it numerous times, Although there is an option I have where I could just let it go and let myself OD and create bad reactions...

darkness
09-03-2003, 12:11 PM
It is possible to wear ungodly ammounts and still get away with positive reactions.&gt;&gt;&gt;

I\'m not debating that either. I once got positive reactions for 7 sprays of te and andro.

There will always be exceptions and people who are particuarly good at honing in on the source. But in general we basically know here that wearing pheromones requires some techniuqe. It is not just about splashing it on because it just won\'t be as effective.

I am interested to hear oscar\'s opinion on this.

CptKipling
09-03-2003, 01:59 PM
One of my points was that it didn\'t matter if it felt like the room was buzzing, she can and often will find the target (IF you are acting right and not shying in a corner).

darkness, the reason I dont buy your theory is that when ever I have worn large amounts of pheros, to the extent that people around me are feeling good, I have always been the center of the feel good atmosphere (if you get what I mean...).

darkness
09-03-2003, 02:12 PM
cpt, same on my end.

but ODs are real. I don\'t know why you think they happen (indifference when wearing heavy amounts) but I shot out what I think, and you aren\'t giving me what you think. I think my explanation is extremely plausible, and I don\'t know why you don\'t think it is just because you\'ve had success with large amounts.

Brian
09-03-2003, 02:23 PM
It is possible to wear ungodly ammounts and still get away with positive reactions.&gt;&gt;&gt;

I\'m not debating that either. I once got positive reactions for 7 sprays of te and andro.

There will always be exceptions and people who are particuarly good at honing in on the source. But in general we basically know here that wearing pheromones requires some techniuqe. It is not just about splashing it on because it just won\'t be as effective.

I am interested to hear oscar\'s opinion on this.

Darkness,

I\'m not suggesting that anyone just splash on a bunch of products and go out on the town. I don\'t think that is Ocar\'s plans either. If you bothered to read my post, you would know that I\'ve tried and tested each and every one of these products out. I combined them because these were the products that have always worked for me. Don\'t suggest that I just splashed them on and said what the hell. I used a deliberately high planned amount. You don\'t know what your talking about. I\'ve been using and testing different combos for 3 years. How about you?

darkness
09-03-2003, 02:39 PM
i don\'t know what you put on. but i am guess that it was mor ethan what people generally consider the most effective amounts. And in pickup situations, basically that or prehaps slighty more works best. Not putting on a ton, most of the time its pointless.

i have been using a year. don\'t know what that has to do with it. i don\'t even know why i\'m having this converstation with you. i was just responding to oscar. I\'ve tried every level possible, and am not married and free to go out and pick a girl up. I assume that is not a situation that you partake in.

Sagacious1420
09-03-2003, 02:54 PM
i don\'t know what you put on. but i am guess that it was mor ethan what people generally consider the most effective amounts. And in pickup situations, basically that or prehaps slighty more works best. Not putting on a ton, most of the time its pointless.

i have been using a year. don\'t know what that has to do with it. i don\'t even know why i\'m having this converstation with you. i was just responding to oscar. I\'ve tried every level possible, and am not married and free to go out and pick a girl up. I assume that is not a situation that you partake in.

Perhaps you should read the whole thread before you contribute to the discussion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Mtnjim
09-03-2003, 03:00 PM
Alright children, Time Out. Go sit in a corner until you can play nice!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

darkness
09-03-2003, 03:05 PM
already did that...

Brian
09-03-2003, 03:09 PM
Do you mean she was having those total body orgasms?

Elana,

You had to ask the question didn\'t you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Before you asked I didn\'t care what it was. I was just happy that it worked so well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif After reading your post, that question nagged at me until I just had to find out for myself. So here is the answer. Since my wife doesn\'t know I use phero\'s, I decided to ease into the question by saying, the last 2 times in bed, you were phenominal, which made her happy that she was soooo good and that I acknowledged that fact. (sneaky huh) I then asked her what the spasms were about before having sex. Are you ready for the answer Elana? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif She said she didn\'t know what caused them. I then asked, did it happen all of a sudden? She said no, that it built up over a period of a few minutes, (she started the spasms in less than 5 minutes) and then they shot through her like a lightening bolt without the severe impact. I then asked her if she was having ogasms? She said that she was, and what she called, baby orgasms, LOL not strong at all, but definately there. Now, during sex, there was nothing baby about those orgasms, believe me. Elana, I hope this answers your queston. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian

Brian
09-03-2003, 03:22 PM
Perhaps you should read the whole thread before you contribute to the discussion.

I agree! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

CptKipling
09-03-2003, 04:23 PM
cpt, same on my end.

but ODs are real. I don\'t know why you think they happen (indifference when wearing heavy amounts) but I shot out what I think, and you aren\'t giving me what you think. I think my explanation is extremely plausible, and I don\'t know why you don\'t think it is just because you\'ve had success with large amounts.

Let\'s get one thing strait:

OD DOES NOT EQUAL Indifference OD.

OD\'s are real, but indiffererence OD\'s may not be. The Indifference OD theory is a relatively new one (no disrespect TM), and is not as widely accepted as people may think. As with a lot of things on the forum, the initial idea was based on some good knowledge, but it gets passed on, and added to, and changed...

How do I explain an OD if your theory isnt valid?

Well if we put too much on people are intimidated. This may mean bad reactions (people lash out when intimidated), or no reactions (people also stay away when intimidated. Or you could end up with good reactions, the distiction is in how you are perceived initially, and a lot of this is about body laguage and attitude.

Sagacious1420
09-03-2003, 09:44 PM
already did that...

Did what?

Sagacious1420
09-03-2003, 10:02 PM
Alright children, Time Out. Go sit in a corner until you can play nice!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

That\'s funny and I might say the same thing under different circumstances. [rolling eyes emoticon]

oscar
09-06-2003, 05:55 PM
Brian,

Thanks very much for taking the time to answer my questions. I think you hit them all except for where your wife is on the menopausal timetable. I\'m looking at the same basic age brackets though, so for now, I\'ll assume the chronology might be as important as the biology.

I\'m curious whether you were a previously registered member of the forum before, and if so, who you were?

There have been so many well informed members who have posted over the years that it\'s difficult to pick out one who may be writing under a new handle.

Funny though, how easy it is to recognize the reincarnation of a \"post for quantity HACK\", like the guy who presumed to reply to my post, which was (as ALMOST anyone could see) a battery of questions directed specifically toward you, who then told YOU that he was replying to ME, and didn\'t even know what pheros you were using, when that was the first thing you wrote in your initial post. Unbelievable!

I apologize for taking so long to reply.
Once the thread got off track, it was hard not to chime in with a flaming response to the patronizing, poorly thought out reply that immediately followed my questions. Like I\'VE never heard of those concepts before! (Actually, the LS thing still has me wondering.) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
I cannot even fathom reading my post AND snapping off a reply all within five minutes!

I read your post almost as soon as it hit the board. I then spent the better part of a day figuring out exactly what questions I wanted to ask. From the time I hit the reply button to when I hit the final \"Continue\" button to post my reply, about ninety minutes had passed, what with proofreading, and spell checking, and making sure that all my questions had been phrased the way I wanted them.
Thanks for showing me the same respect. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-07-2003, 11:47 AM
Post deleted by franki

CptKipling
09-07-2003, 11:57 AM
Exactly, thanks for posting nate.

Brian
09-08-2003, 04:14 AM
Brian,

Thanks very much for taking the time to answer my questions. I think you hit them all except for where your wife is on the menopausal timetable. I\'m looking at the same basic age brackets though, so for now, I\'ll assume the chronology might be as important as the biology.

Hi Oscar,

Sorry I missed the menopause question. My wife is pre-menopausal, but has reached her sexual peak and has leveled off substantially. I would have to guess it won\'t be long before menopause begins.

I\'m curious whether you were a previously registered member of the forum before, and if so, who you were?

Yes I was previously a member of this forum with a different username. My screen name was \"BNQ\" back then. I found love-scent back in 2000 when a member of a different phero site recommended love-scent. I don\'t remember L-S having a forum back then. Not sure though. There were only a few products sold here at the time, PI/m (unscented), \"Date Mate\", and Excite Wipes\" (I think was the name), were the only products that I remember that were sold at that time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian

oscar
09-14-2003, 09:08 AM
Brian,

For ease and speed of application I decided to use the ingredients you posted, modified somewhat, in a multi-use spray. I combined six drops of P10, six sprays of TE/s, three drops of PI/m, three drops of NPA/m, three drops of A1 (just for good measure), nine drops of Chem-Set A-Nol, and about a mL of APC in an atomizer. Basically the only thing missing from your combo component-wise would be the extra Rone from the SOE gel-pack.

I applied two sprays on myself and shot one spray into the air over the bed just prior to hitting the sack. Even though I didn\'t see any truly extraordinary results along the lines of your wife\'s spasms, I do think that the stuff kicked up the level of the session to the point that I\'m probably going to keep that atomizer filled and at bedside to experiment with in the future.

A knowledgable colleague pointed out to me the possibility that the especially notable reactions that your wife exhibited (spasms) may have been cycle-related. She (who shall remain \"Anonymous\") suggested that you mark on your calendar the date(s) that you got these wild results, and go for a repeat on or around the 28 day anniversary.
It sounds like a good plan to me.
For the benefit of the rest of us, do you recall where she was in her menstrual cycle at the time?

Brian
09-16-2003, 03:53 PM
For the benefit of the rest of us, do you recall where she was in her menstrual cycle at the time?

Oscar, as a matter of fact I do know. She got her period 6 days after the first night I used the combo, and 5 days after the second night. I\'m going to have to remember that, and recreate the circumstances. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oscar, since you are the only other person that I know, that has used this combo, I have a few questions for you as I\'d like to compare your results with mine.

1.)Without giving any detail, did you find that the sex with her was,

A. The same as usual?
B. Better than usual?
C. Much better than usual?
D. Really Wild?

2.)Did she do anything sexually that she hadn\'t done with you before?

A. Yes
B. No

3.)Did you find that the added A1, adds to the combo? If yes, how?

Thanks, for trying the combo, and for your input.

Brian /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

oscar
09-16-2003, 04:54 PM
Brian,

I\'d say it WAS better than usual. No new tricks though.

I don\'t know what may have been added to the overall effect by the inclusion of A1 since I had no baseline for using the mix without A1, but I\'ll venture a guess that the A1 didn\'t do any harm, especially considering my timing.

In our case she\'d only just finished her period the day before.
Your trials and mine were basically at polar opposites on the menstrual continuum.
Your timing was far more fortuitous than mine. Was that by design or happenstance?

I gotta keep an eye on that calendar! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Who am I kidding? I go for it WHENEVER I CAN!

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian
09-16-2003, 05:46 PM
Your timing was far more fortuitous than mine. Was that by design or happenstance?

Pure luck for sure! I wasn\'t thinking along those lines at all. I just wanted to ramp up on the phero products that have worked well for me in the past. Your friend may have a point about the time of the month being a factor. I tried this combo this past weekend, and didn\'t get nearly the response I got the first 2 times. I just circled the day on the calendar. I\'m going to use this combo for the whole week prior to her next period and note her response during that week. I may have a combo here that will give me some really wild times, 1 week a month. I\'ll let you know what happens. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

I gotta keep an eye on that calendar!
Who am I kidding? I go for it WHENEVER I CAN!

LOL! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Let me know what happens if you try this at that time of the month. I\'d be interested in knowing, if she gets similar reactions to the combo.

Brian /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

oscar
09-16-2003, 10:56 PM
Brian,

The little bird is saying,
\"DON\'T overplay this combo. Save it for when it will be fully appreciated.\"

Brian
09-17-2003, 03:18 AM
The little bird is saying,
\"DON\'T overplay this combo. Save it for when it will be fully appreciated.\"

I agree. That\'s why I\'m going to wait for that week!

Brian /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif