PDA

View Full Version : Pheromax to the rescue again!

ace
08-31-2003, 03:40 PM
This Pheromax with it´s three additives none, nol, and A1 has really come in handy for me. It is that time of the month for my wife and she usually feels terrible during this time. As I´ve said in my other posts with regards to the affects PX has had for me, it has a very good calming affect on all that I´ve worn it around (especially my wife). Well it´s come to the rescue for my wife and I once again. My wife was complaining about cramping and feeling like S*** over all! I decided to sneak into the bathroom and dab on some PX to see if it would help as I have read that A1 can have a positive affect on women during that time of month. Well within minutes of my return she went from feeling terrible and restless to cuddling me, and when I asked about her cramps she said they were gone! Now usually I am the most skeptical when it comes to trying out new things and singing praises, but things like this have been happening too often and too consistent for me to keep blowing it off as coincedence. I am not sure if it was the nol or the A1 but something put her right at ease (maybe the combo of both)! Lucky for me that my wife seems to be very receptive to mones.
I have learned a couple of things already using PX that I would like to share. First I´ve learned that if I go a few days without it (about 4 to 5 days) it seems to really have a more lasting affect as I´ve been told. As soon as I put it on again all my friends just seem to hover around me in a very happy \"feel good\" mood. Another thing I´ve learned is this product is entirely too strong to spray directly on myself. I´ve noticed a distinct difference in peoples reactions when I used less PX (dabbed it on instead of spraying it on). I take off the spray top and dip the tip of my pinky in the bottle and dab some on the front and back of my neck and my chest. The difference was like night and day. I have noticed alot more looks and I´ve already had one girl walk straight up to me and start flirting with me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif. Let´s get something straight, that just doesn´t happen to me, until now! Ofcourse I ducked her advances and my friend was astonished (he was with me at the time). He asked why it was that so many girls were suddenly so interested in me (with all the looks and all). I had to tell him and now he wants to get some mones for himself. Obviously I can´t say enough good things about mones but one thing I can definetly say now.. \"THEY REALLY WORK\" Since incorporating mones into my daily routine (which hasn´t been very long mind you) everythings been coming up roses. If you all would like to hear more about my latest experiences just let me know and I will give you the 411.

Kevin
P.S. I will keep you all informed from time to time how things are going. And thx to all those who´ve helped me out so far. I owe ya!

Brian
09-01-2003, 08:29 AM
Ace,

I\'m going to have to try the dab thing. Because spraying it doesn\'t do sh!t for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Brian

ace
09-01-2003, 12:53 PM
I know how ya feel, I thought this stuff only had an affect on my wife and I didn´t know why. But it has had an affect on almost all of our female friends as well. I didn´t know it at the time and it didn´t have the affects that I thought they would have. My wife and her friends all say the same thing to me. They say they all feel very comfortable around me and curious about me, but none say they feel sexually attracted to me in any way. Well, my wife does but that´s another story. The mones have helped though. They just feel as though they want to be around me but don´t know why (maybe because they feel so comfortable around me). This stuff works, just not the way some would like it to. If you are looking to pick up honeys this might help ya get your foot in the door but that´s it. If you want honeys to get sexually aroused or if ya just want more of a response I suggest another mone. I did get hit on one time but I only think it´s cause this girl had been drinking and since she felt so comfortable around me she might of just thought \"what the hell\". Also I was within mone range (about 7 to 10 feet) for quite a while before she even said anything. And the shock was that before she started flirting with me there was no proir indication that she was interested in me. Atleast no indications that I picked up on. Have you tried any other products that have worked for you before?

Kevin

Brian
09-01-2003, 03:10 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
If you want honeys to get sexually aroused or if ya just want more of a response I suggest another mone.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Have you tried any other products that have worked for you before?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Kevin,

I\'m not looking to pick anyone up. I\'m married like you. I have every men\'s product on this site (except for A1, on it\'s way) and have tried several others from other sites. I have been using phero\'s for the past 3 years. The ones that have worked very well for me are, TE, AE, P10, APC/Primal combo at a 5:1 ratio, and PPA. I had high hopes with Pheromax, thought I would get better responses with it than I have. I intend to continue to experiment with Pheromax, but have seen no results to this point. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Brian

Brian
09-01-2003, 03:44 PM
Kevin,

You may want to check out an ealier post of mine.

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=93253&amp;page=1&amp;v iew=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=93253&amp;page=1&amp;v iew=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1\")

Brian

ace
09-02-2003, 12:30 AM
Hey thanks for the link, turned out I already read that post but I didn´t realize it was you who wrote it, sorry. I see you are VET when it comes to mones as you´ve been using them alot longer then I have. I am surprised that Pheromax has done nothing for you. I´ve read that alot of people don´t like to use ethanol based mones as they have found that it doesn´t work too well for them for whatever reason, (and they give several). I guess I just got lucky. I will still try some of the other products you´ve mentioned. I will start out with AE and TE and work my way from there, just to see if I get a more intense reaction. I might even try P10 but I thought I´d give the cheaper mones a try first. Thanks for sharing your experiences with me as to what works for you. It will help me out alot with picking products. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kevin

Brian
09-02-2003, 04:25 AM
I intend to try different amounts and maybe use some mixtures to see if I can get some results. I am waiting on my A1 order. From everything I\'ve read about it, everyone seems to get some kind of reaction from it. I\'m really interested to see what it will do for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Brian