PDA

View Full Version : Letter for cheaper rent

darkness
08-31-2003, 05:27 AM
I\'m writing a letter to the landlord about cheaper rent.

they moved my rent up for next year.

i am going to roll soe on the paper, and definitely use wagg.

i have a pheromen that i got from another company with my order (can\'t name it do to forum rules).

I am not sure if it has none in the ink ( i would suspect it is an AE like mix). It will be a woman getting the letter (in her 40s, often in a bad mood).

Do you think that assuming the ink has none in it, is that a good idea or bad idea?

Mtnjim
09-02-2003, 10:09 AM
\"I am not sure if it has none in the ink ( i would suspect it is an AE like mix). It will be a woman getting the letter (in her 40s, often in a bad mood).

Do you think that assuming the ink has none in it, is that a good idea or bad idea?\"

Why would you think ink would have ~mones in it?

Just curious!

dogsbutt
09-02-2003, 10:17 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

Why would you think ink would have ~mones in it?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

there is a company that is selling a pen with ~mones in the ink.

I\'d be curious to see the kinds of reactions it gets, especially considering the great results my pheromone laced emails have been getting.

CJ01
09-02-2003, 10:23 AM
Sounds like a really interesting idea. Where did you get this stuff from?

It IS hard to determine how someone else will react but at least in your case you do know her and have someidea.
Copulins work well on women btw. So if you have EW, spray that on as well.
CJ

Brian
09-02-2003, 10:27 AM
there is a company that is selling a pen with ~mones in the ink.

I\'d be curious to see the kinds of reactions it gets, especially considering the great results my pheromone laced emails have been getting.

That\'s a neat trick. Phero\'s coming right out of your computer.LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

darkness
09-02-2003, 10:55 AM
perhaps i\'ll add cops. i hope this letter isn\'t too smelly! i have pcc, which smells okay.

i just got the pheropen today!

Brian
09-02-2003, 11:02 AM
Where did you get it from? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Brian

darkness
09-02-2003, 11:05 AM
an opposing company, i can\'t say where it is from per forum rules.

Brian
09-02-2003, 11:10 AM
an opposing company, i can\'t say where it is from per forum rules.

Wasn\'t thinking along those lines. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Your right, you can\'t post it here. I think I know where you got it though, ran a google search and found it, not worth it, for what you have to pay to get it.

Brian

darkness
09-02-2003, 11:19 AM
right. who the hell knows if it even works

Brian
09-02-2003, 11:25 AM
I doubt that it will. Doesn\'t seem like phero\'s would mix well with ink. Just figured if the price was right, that it might be worth trying. Anyway, good luck with your landlady.

Brian