PDA

View Full Version : Today been kind of great.

DZorro
08-30-2003, 11:37 AM
Oke somehow my little brother manage to brake his arm, so my dad brought him to the hospital, And this afternoon i wen\'t to visit him in the hospital, i could not believe my eye when i got there to the hospital, normally i\'m one of those people that really hated the hospital, cause of past experiances, but today there where like 8 nurses who where like wow, and they all worked there where my little brother was lying, and i wen\'t to him and say men your a lucky basterd, and those nurses heard me talk to my brother , and they where all smiling too the both of us. then i rememberd that i was wearing NPA/m and WAGG at that time, so i stayed there for couple of hours to see what the effect would be them, but they where really friendly , they even brought me some coffie with is very ought, because they normally only serve their patients, and not the visitors, even my little brother was having the time of his life there, i don\'t think he saw so many female around him like today, i could see that he was getting abit nervous, cause he is abit shy, but because i was there, he tried to remain cool or something, but when it was time to leave, they really didn\'t wan\'t me to leave. But i head to cause the other patients there where getting abit mad, because they where tired and i was like disturbing them or something, but i said no problem, i\'l visit you tommorow. So i guess i wonder what tommorow will bring.
I used TE/m Arouser for 2 weeks now that i almost forgot how effective this mix was.But i could see that those nurses where getting really hot, cause some of there faces started turning red they where blushing alot too when i was talking to them.

DZorro,