PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried this one

CJ01
08-30-2003, 10:33 AM
Banged up another mix today: EW spray and NPA/w.
Haven´t really had a chance to test it today as I was either indoors or in the car. Has someone else tried this out and how did it work (or not)?
CJ

CJ01
09-15-2003, 09:57 AM
Quick update on one of my targets. Found out about another day on which I´m likely to bump into them at their workplace today and I was wearing this mix, sadly nothing´s gonna happen if this person does respond but it´s fun to try and get a phero reaction from them. I managed a pretty big one a while back /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif just can´t remember the exact mix I was wearing now.

Elana
09-16-2003, 11:07 AM
CJ AKA Ms. Mad Scientist...ever tried NPA/w, PCC, PI combo?

CJ01
09-16-2003, 11:26 AM
Not sure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I´d try it but I´ve got no PCC left.

I can try NPA/w + EW spray mix plus PI/w though

Elana
09-16-2003, 11:46 AM
PI and PCC (or EW) are great combo...so kick it up with some NPA\'s secret ingredients /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CJ01
09-16-2003, 12:10 PM
Okay, I hope to be bumping into this target again this week, I´ll try it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Incidently, I think I may have noticed something this week that could possibly have been have a phero effect but I could also be mistaken. I´ll try that combo this week and ... see what happens /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
09-16-2003, 12:16 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I think I may have noticed something this week that could possibly have been have a phero effect

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

What were you wearing?

CJ01
09-16-2003, 12:18 PM
nothing really, very boring

Sagacious1420
09-16-2003, 12:25 PM
CJ-

If you were wearing nothing, how could that be boring? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CJ01
09-16-2003, 12:34 PM
You haven´t seen me naked /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Okay, I was wearing the same outfit they´ve seen me in practically everytime.

CJ01
09-16-2003, 01:03 PM
PI and PCC (or EW) are great combo...so kick it up with some NPA\'s secret ingredients

Wait, you mean PI or PI/w?

Elana
09-16-2003, 01:12 PM
PI/w

CJ01
09-16-2003, 01:17 PM
Okay. How much PI/w, how much NPA/w? What kind of results should I expect, if any /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CJ01
09-16-2003, 01:51 PM
going to bed now and hopefully end up dreaming about good phero results with..........whoever...who cares /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CJ01
09-18-2003, 08:56 AM
Damn, I tried this mix today, even spiked my EW with 3 more drops of NPA/w and added more EW too (I was running low )
I actually cheated a bit because I also added a little AE and a bit of diluted PCC (for the nice smell) on my wrists. One drop of PI/w btw.
What happens? I didn´t manage to get there in time because I´d been held up and missed this target /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Another store, next door, this young guy (he must be fairly new there) was serving. His reaction - I think he wasn´t totally sure what to make of me and was a bit overwhelmed, a little confused.I think it was an overdose for him - too much mones for him to handle /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CJ01
09-21-2003, 11:21 AM
Okay, chances are I may bump into this particular target tomorrow or the day after and pray that this strange man whom I found very irritating isn´t around this time. Think I´ll give this mix another specific shot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
Didn´t use any mones today which is unusual for me

god,I´m a bit bored tonight I think /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ01
09-22-2003, 11:30 AM
I f*cked up and missed this one sadly. Either I was too early or too late or what dunno.

Before though I got noticed a sort of DIHL at the supermarket checkout well better than nothing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Another thing I noticed today: I´m smelling so bloody good today I can´t get enough /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I wish I could bottle it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

PS no AE this time.

Sagacious1420
09-22-2003, 11:41 AM
CJ-

Are you talking to yourself again? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes
09-22-2003, 11:43 AM
\"Bloody Good\"...a new fragrance by CJ, from the makers of Simply Vlad Dracula. Only at Sephora. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DIHLs are always better than nuttin\' Ceej...

Holmes

CJ01
09-22-2003, 11:54 AM
(It has a very light scent that goes away right quick.)

hehe I´m keeping a kind of diary on this one for my own amusement, and others too I suppose /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CJ01
09-22-2003, 11:55 AM
CJ-

Are you talking to yourself again?

hehe I´m keeping a kind of diary on this one for my own amusement, and others too I suppose /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif