PDA

View Full Version : friday report

darkness
08-30-2003, 05:45 AM
I put on jb 1, a few dabs of npa, and five dabs of apc, and went out.

i walked pretty far and it was hot. perhaps my sweat brought out a lot of bacteria.

normally, i can tell if they are working when even people passing me on sidewalks are notcing (they ussually do). I wasn\'t really seeing much of that, but put no stock in that.

anyway, in the bar, i was just looking for eye contact with someone so i could approach them.

nothing really.

a couple girls were affected, but she wasn\'t holding any gaze and it was hard for me to find my in. she didn\'t seem like she wanted me over there, and i didn\'t really find myself too attracted to her. another girl who it was her 26th, may have been affected. I wasn\'t attracted to her, but wa talking (i liked her friend), but she and they eventually left shortly.

two girls came over and one said how they were talking how i looked exactly like their friend, and the other didn\'t see it.

well, i thought one was nice looking, and i was makking conversation with them briefly, before they said nice meeting you. if they had just been using it as an exucse to talk to me, they would have hung around more than a minute.

anyway, i started going to the bathroom and applying half npa, half apc mix.

i kept applying dabs, to see if i would have reactionms when i come out of the batthroom.

Nothing. i ended up using a lot last night.

one thign i found was that the mones were working on guys. guys were very very nice and apologetic if they bumped into me.

i took a shower when i got home to wash off mones. not sure if i got them all.

we\'ll see, i\'ll possibly go out again tonite, and post results then.

DZorro
08-30-2003, 09:51 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I put on jb 1, a few dabs of npa, and five dabs of apc, and went out.

i walked pretty far and it was hot. perhaps my sweat brought out a lot of bacteria.

normally, i can tell if they are working when even people passing me on sidewalks are notcing (they ussually do). I wasn\'t really seeing much of that, but put no stock in that.

anyway, in the bar, i was just looking for eye contact with someone so i could approach them.

nothing really.

a couple girls were affected, but she wasn\'t holding any gaze and it was hard for me to find my in. she didn\'t seem like she wanted me over there, and i didn\'t really find myself too attracted to her. another girl who it was her 26th, may have been affected. I wasn\'t attracted to her, but wa talking (i liked her friend), but she and they eventually left shortly.

two girls came over and one said how they were talking how i looked exactly like their friend, and the other didn\'t see it.

well, i thought one was nice looking, and i was makking conversation with them briefly, before they said nice meeting you. if they had just been using it as an exucse to talk to me, they would have hung around more than a minute.

anyway, i started going to the bathroom and applying half npa, half apc mix.

i kept applying dabs, to see if i would have reactionms when i come out of the batthroom.

Nothing. i ended up using a lot last night.

one thign i found was that the mones were working on guys. guys were very very nice and apologetic if they bumped into me.

i took a shower when i got home to wash off mones. not sure if i got them all.

we\'ll see, i\'ll possibly go out again tonite, and post results then.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I find that sweat sometimes does this to me too. Did you use any clogne or other cover scent\'s for the mones ???
I find that when i sweat alot i don\'t use cover scent\'s cause it will make me smell even worse then before. Hopes this makes any sence to you ??

DZorro,

darkness
08-30-2003, 10:16 AM
just apc.

i would imagine i would have really stunk if i didn\'t use apc. but your right that these mones become ultra stinky when you sweat.

the question is, did my sweating mess up the application so quickly, and how come post applications didn\'t work after that (as i was applying later throughout the night)?

DZorro
08-30-2003, 10:34 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
just apc.

i would imagine i would have really stunk if i didn\'t use apc. but your right that these mones become ultra stinky when you sweat.

the question is, did my sweating mess up the application so quickly, and how come post applications didn\'t work after that (as i was applying later throughout the night)?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Well, then it could be that your body chemestry somehow combined with sweating, could have caused this, but i think i let one the of the others answer this , since they use mones much longer then i have, but i hope this helps too.

DZorro,