PDA

View Full Version : Happy Labor Day Weekend Everybody!

Sexyredhead
08-29-2003, 08:52 AM
Everybody drive safe, have lots of fun, take your -mones with you, and don\'t drink so much that you make an idiot of yourself in front of people you want to impress.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And it\'s the official start of college football season. Ahhhh, now I\'m in heaven! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ01
08-29-2003, 10:27 AM
You mean today´s a day to get pissed ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Cool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sexyredhead
08-29-2003, 10:28 AM
Labor Day is Monday, actually, be we get the whole 3-day weekend to celebrate it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CJ01
08-29-2003, 10:56 AM
okay. I started getting pissed already though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif why I´m celebrating - I´ve no idea. I don´t even know what the hell labour day is about but who cares /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Mtnjim
08-29-2003, 11:04 AM
\"...I´ve no idea. I don´t even know what the hell labour day is about...\"

It\'s when we celebrate working, by not working /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
08-29-2003, 11:41 AM
SRH-
Thanks! What a sweetheart. You\'re so thoughful. NO. Really. I\'m serious this time. Really. I swear. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
08-29-2003, 11:42 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
\"...I´ve no idea. I don´t even know what the hell labour day is about...\"

It\'s when we celebrate working, by not working /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Mtnjim-

Here! Here! Well said!

Sagacious1420
08-29-2003, 11:47 AM
Hey I just noticed that I hit 400...so I guess that makes me a phero dude, now. WooHoo! So many reasons to celebrate this weekend. Guess I better get to it then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes
08-29-2003, 12:00 PM
Same to you SRH!

...drink so much that you make an idiot of yourself in front of people you want to impress.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And finally someone sums up my career in 25 words or less! Pretty impressive. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes

Holmes
08-29-2003, 12:04 PM
Hey I just noticed that I hit 400...so I guess that makes me a phero dude, now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Happy 400th, Sag. Are you feelin\' the swagger? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Holmes

Elana
08-29-2003, 12:27 PM
You too SRH and all of you other L-S freaks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ01
08-31-2003, 07:30 AM
So what will everyone get up to on this Labour Day tomorrow? Eat, drink...parties?

ThE_DeAd_KoBy
09-01-2003, 08:09 PM
Well, we had friends and neighbors over... food, games and friendship....... and my lady friend.... worked for me.

Sexyredhead
09-02-2003, 04:42 AM
I had dinner out, coffee out, many, many, many hours of college football, tailgating, football game I went to, a party, a good friend visiting, lunch out, some lazy naps, party at my house, barbecue at another friend\'s house, a little housecleaning, and then company for one last football game.

A great weekend, all around. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif