PDA

View Full Version : Good cover scent for PI ?

PheroX
08-28-2003, 03:30 PM
currently i only have higher dior, polo blue, polo romance, acqua di gio. Does anybody know of a good smelling cologne that will cover the smell of pi well and last long. I wan to test out pi/m at school but don\'t want to smell bad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Charisma
08-29-2003, 07:15 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
currently i only have higher dior, polo blue, polo romance, acqua di gio. Does anybody know of a good smelling cologne that will cover the smell of pi well and last long. I wan to test out pi/m at school but don\'t want to smell bad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
Don\'t use Higher. This fragrance evaporates very fast.

I\'ve read a post by cuddlebear. He wrote: \" I have found that Cool Water is indeed a good cover scent for PI ... in fact, I don\'t know of a better one as of this writing ...\"

PheroX
08-29-2003, 11:27 AM
alright thanks. Now i just need to think of some good ways to mix low ammounts of pi with coolwater

Sagacious1420
08-29-2003, 11:35 AM
PheroX-

Have you checked out the reference section yet? Might help you out.

If you already have, then......nevermind. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Charisma
08-30-2003, 05:32 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
alright thanks. Now i just need to think of some good ways to mix low ammounts of pi with coolwater

PI is a little difficult to mix, due to the fact that it\'s oil based. On top of that if you mess up you have wasted PI and ruined a good fragrance. It\'s better to put on PI and cover it with your cologne.

Andy
08-30-2003, 07:29 AM
I second that. I\'d never directly spike a cologne with a phero.

PheroX
08-30-2003, 07:44 AM
i was planning on spraying coolwater into another bottle and then adding a drop or 2 of pi

Andy
08-30-2003, 07:07 PM
Ok, since we now know what you were planning to do, there\'s only one question left ... why ?

PheroX
08-30-2003, 08:49 PM
i did it one time and nobody could smell it, i mixed a few sprays of coolwater and then about 1/2 a drop and shook well. Nobody could smell the npa

oscar
08-30-2003, 10:02 PM
PheroX,

You\'re already very near to where you want to be.
You want the target subjects to FEEL the pheros.
You DON\'T want them to SMELL them.
You should be able to cover a full drop of either PI or NPA with a couple of sprays of cologne. The pheros should, at the very most, contribute a barely (if at all) detectable note within the fragrance.

Remember the stuff is supposed to work on a sub-olfactory level, similar to the way a dog whistle works on a level that is outside of humans\' range of hearing. The \"sound\" (or in the case of the pheros, the \"scent\") is there, but it\'s beyond the range of our ability to consciously detect it.

If you can pick out the smell of the pheromones, you\'re either wearing too much, or it\'s inadequately covered.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PheroX
08-30-2003, 10:08 PM
well i just don\'t like to stink, on top of that i\'m 17 and a drop of pi is real close to an od for me

adinos
08-31-2003, 12:17 AM
I use simple Aqua blue with pheomone.
Works good.

Andy
08-31-2003, 05:11 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />
well i just don\'t like to stink, on top of that i\'m 17 and a drop of pi is real close to an od for me

I\'d use a few dabs (maybe 2) anyway, because one drop is really a lot, and cover it up afterwards by spraying on top of the placed dabs.