PDA

View Full Version : TE effect in african people

cy3ercool
08-28-2003, 02:26 PM
Hi all,

I\'m here in africa and I have a TE which I don\'t use co\'z it doesn\'t have an effect to asian people since I came from asian country.

I would like to know if anyone has an experienced using TE with an effect to any african people especially girlz. if you have any experienced please share it to me and what kind of application of TE you use without using any combination of other mones (only TE).

Is TE effect to african ladies?

Cy3erool - newuser in mones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

belgareth
08-28-2003, 02:27 PM
Do a search for black girls. I remember that there were several posts talking about it.

Holmes
08-28-2003, 03:06 PM
Where are you in Africa?

While I\'m not sure about TE yet, Cy, I can say that (in my experience) PI/m seemed to have a huuuge effect on African and Caribbean (French and otherwise) women of all ages. Very consistent and very obvious...

Perhaps TE would be similar (or better even, due to secret ingredients)...couldn\'t tell ya at this point.

BTW, Bel, I had noticed a pretty big difference between the responses of Africans/Caribs and those of African-Americans...

Holmes

cy3ercool
08-28-2003, 03:34 PM
Im here in Nigeria, West Africa. what do you think about the place, is it effective to use TE here?

Thanks

Holmes
08-28-2003, 04:36 PM
Nigeria...one of the countries I have not actually visited. The place definitely seems to have it\'s pros and cons, doesn\'t it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif (Frankly, 95% of the \"pros\" seem to have to do with the arts...I love a lot of the music and dancing from there.)

Anyway, do the search that Bel recommended and also just try the TE for yourself. It\'s a largely -none product, so it should give you some kind of results in that setting and work better for you in an African setting than an Asian one. But again, I\'ve very little experience with TE, so that\'s about all I can say...

Just try it!

(Sorry I couldn\'t give you a better answer...)

Holmes

xvs
08-28-2003, 05:40 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Im here in Nigeria, West Africa. what do you think about the place, is it effective to use TE here?

Thanks

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Better be careful.

HIV rates are 10-20% in Nigeria.

Holmes
08-28-2003, 05:46 PM

Thanks

Better be careful.

HIV rates are 10-20% in Nigeria.

Yup, it\'s a huge problem everywhere in West Africa, but particularly where you are. But better also be careful just in general.

Holmes

darkness
08-28-2003, 05:46 PM
i\'d never have sex there. you can\'t tell me it is worth it. even those who get tested, results can not show up in testing for six months after transmission. just not worth it.

Alquimista
08-28-2003, 10:04 PM
Hi all,

I\'m here in africa and I have a TE which I don\'t use co\'z it doesn\'t have an effect to asian people since I came from asian country.

I would like to know if anyone has an experienced using TE with an effect to any african people especially girlz. if you have any experienced please share it to me and what kind of application of TE you use without using any combination of other mones (only TE).

Is TE effect to african ladies?

Cy3erool - newuser in mones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Search for \"the African job\" or \"the Boom Mix\". There is a plenty of good news concerning TE + African chicks... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

cy3ercool
08-29-2003, 12:42 AM
I am located at Lagos nigeria, the capital city of Nigeria. Yeah i know that theres a lot of HIV positives in this place.

But my goal is to have a positive reaction with african ladies. i just want to know how the mones work in them.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Holmes
08-29-2003, 06:08 AM
Again, a -none product of any kind (PI, TE, NPA, etc.) should work. Yes, Alquimista\'s posts are excellent.

Lagos? I wish you luck, my friend...

Holmes

Whitehall
08-29-2003, 10:09 AM
Note that TE and NPA come from South Africa.

CJ01
08-29-2003, 11:51 AM
Nigeria, despite of all the political problems and this dreadful case we´ve been discussing lately is a very beautiful country -so I´m told by someone who knows. But I agree, I´d never have sex with someone in/from places where the HIV rate is so damn high. I´m even paranoid in my part of the world. It´s just not worth it is it? Better off wanking if you need it that bad I reckon. Be careful man won´t you?!

Holmes
08-29-2003, 02:39 PM
Nigeria, despite of all the political problems and this dreadful case we´ve been discussing lately is a very beautiful country

Yeah. And Northern Nigeria in particular, I hear. But Lagos, well...a full-body condom and ample firearms protection and you should be cool. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif (Sorry to sound so bleak, but...)

Holmes

xvs
08-29-2003, 04:56 PM
You can\'t be perfectly safe, but to avoid contracting HIV when having sex with a possibly infected person you can do the following:

1) Do not allow any bodily fluid contact. That means no oral sex without a barrier!
2) Use an HIV-killing lube. The most easily available (through mail order) one is Astroglide (see http://www.salon.com/sex/feature/2002/01/16/lubes_hiv/ (\"http://www.salon.com/sex/feature/2002/01/16/lubes_hiv/\") ). Apply the lube not only to the condom (don\'t forget to use a condom) but also on exposed areas near the condom that may get vaginal secretions on them.
3) Immediately after sex, go to the bathroom and wash thorougly with a soap containing sodium lauryl sulfate (a common ingredient in most shampoos) (see http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=90636 (\"http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=90636\") for more information).
4) Dry thoroughly, then apply rubbing alcohol or any vodka of at least 62% (124 proof or above) to all areas which may have touched vaginal secretions. Allow to remain for at least 30-60 seconds.
5) Finally, apply a thin coating of more Astroglide and allow to remain on.

Sounds like a lot of work, but it isn\'t really. It won\'t protect you 100% but it\'s better than just using a condom alone.

Holmes
08-29-2003, 06:27 PM
Apparently, having sex in Lagos is almost as dangerous as going to the bathroom there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Holmes