PDA

View Full Version : Reputation

manchorito
08-28-2003, 01:26 PM
At my school, I get respect from all the guys that get girls. But not so much from the girls. I guess my reputation is pretty much set. Should I give up on trying to get girls at my school and try to get them at other placeS? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

darkness
08-28-2003, 01:31 PM
you don\'t have to worry about reputation to get a girl. if you like someone, you have to not hide that, but also know in YOUR mind, not her\'s (that will come through) that you are worthy.

one-on-one interaction is a more imporant factor in attraction than reputation.

CJ01
08-28-2003, 01:34 PM
Try to get know one you´re actually interested in wherever she happens to be at.

All_Seeing_I
08-28-2003, 01:34 PM
Just because you don\'t have a reputation with girls as a whole doesn\'t mean you can\'t get a \"good reputation\" with a hot girl one on one. Mones will help you out on this one, take the chicks at school, but find one to focus on! Good luck. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

PheroX
08-28-2003, 02:00 PM
most girls in school won\'t show too much attraction since its a \"public\" place. They really can\'t do too much since they would be thought to be a whore by the other girls. What you need to do is spend some time away from school with them. It actually works better for me to get them out of public site /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Once you get them away from where other people in the school can see her she will show more signs of attraction, such as more touching (alot more), more aggressive hugs, body rubbing (my favorite).