PDA

View Full Version : pheremones making guys nervous

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:11 PM
I\'ve been using AE on and off for about 5 months now and although I don\'t notice strong \"hits\" as frequently as I have read on this forum, it does seem to have the effect on women that other people have said PF has, as in relaxing them and making them very friendly. I take it from there. One strange thing though is that men seem to get nervous or give off this \"insecure\" vibe when they are around me. Not very close friends, but I have noticed this quite a bit with friends and acquaintances. It does depend on the people of course, but it\'s definitely there.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:12 PM
Drake it might come from the fact that these guys might be used to getting noticed by women and when that doesnt happen it seems that a lot of these moronic aka aggressive and stupid acting guys get a bit confused because they dont know about the pheromones and they are really trying to figure it out in their heads why they aint getting noticed and you are which is very unusall for them or it could be the androgens androstenone or androstenol is having an effect on thier brains making them act that way just like the women

**DONOTDELETE**
Not to scare you Drake, but these guys you say the pheros seem to make insecure just might be homosexuals.

**DONOTDELETE**
doh, now you have something to think about....

V.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:13 PM
I\'ve noticed that \"insecure vibe\" when wearing AE too. A lot of \"sorry\'s\", \"excuse me\'s\" and \"sir\'s\". Once I was talking to my girlfriend while waiting for a table at a restaurant and this elderly couple ducked their heads while passing between us.
AE trips me out.

-----
evolve

**DONOTDELETE**
There\'s some karate commercial where these bullies are picking on everyone - and then they bump into a guy wearing the karate T-shirt and get all meek all of a sudden saying excuse me and can I get you anything - kind of reminds me of that.

I do notice pheromones do make other guys nervous sometimes - and no they\'re not homosexuals but dominant in one way or another. Not my friends or people that know me - but those guys that think they are better than you when really they aren\'t. The pheromones kind of puts them over te edge and sometimes downright hostile - you just have to be prepared for it and handle it in a calm confident manner and make it look like they\'ve flipped out for no apparent reason.

-----
Chemist

**DONOTDELETE**
I thought pheromones were suppost to calm everyone around you.

**DONOTDELETE**
Well they do in general but they don´t necessarily work well for psychotic, braindead, macho types with ego problems. Maybe an idea would be to apply female pheros too, this could very well create enough balance to prevent too much aggro. And I wouldn´t be too concerned about this having a negative effect on girls, on the contrary - they might well find you more approachable and feel comfortable around you, especially if they are fairly young (I´m thinking teenagers) or a bit shy.
luv CJ

-----
CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
I agree.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:14 PM
A few people have talked about using a combination of both male AND female pheromones together with good results, but I haven\'t seen any posts regarding specific combinations. Anyone have any suggestions?