PDA

View Full Version : Rone

manchorito
08-27-2003, 05:13 PM
I need some rone. As I\'ve read, it gives everything none does, without the drawbacks. Anybody have a bottle of rone(doesn\'t have to be full) that they would like to trade or buy? Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MysteriousMan
08-27-2003, 08:47 PM
It is the second time that you write \"without the drawbacks\". Why don\'t you read the answers?

MM

DrSmellThis
08-27-2003, 08:56 PM
It is true neither that there are no drawbacks, nor that -rone does everything -none does. I have written about this before a few times.

Sagacious1420
08-27-2003, 11:19 PM
It would seem that he has done some reading. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Perhaps we should all discount what this man has to say?

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
For my purposes, it [-rone] has the benefits but not the drawbacks of -none.

--------------------
James V. Kohl
(\"http://\")
Author/Creator: Scent of Eros

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I dunno...what do you think?

franki
08-28-2003, 01:57 AM
We don\'t have to take everything JVK says for granted..

darkness
08-28-2003, 05:12 AM
anyone with a chemistry set has experimented with straight up rone. Any people get success of lack of it? I guess drsmellthis hasn\'t.

Why didn\'t JVK put more rone in the 4:1 formula. that is still not enough. If you looked at my SOE Poll, the majorty of people have never gotten strong attetion from SOE standalone.

Do you people believe that the amount of A-1 to None or Rone should be greater or smaller in your mix?

Sagacious1420
08-28-2003, 10:51 AM
From Watcher

Yep straight Arone, you get the sexual responses without the giggling. Add 80% Arone 10% Anone and 10% WAGG for an interesting mix.

manchorito
08-28-2003, 01:24 PM
Yea so mysterious man do some reading yourself.

Skyy
08-28-2003, 02:49 PM
I remember reading a thread about 3-4 people doing experiments using just CS RONE. They concluded it did nothing as a stand alone.

darkness
08-28-2003, 02:56 PM
Do you see why there is so much conflicting information on this board? That is why I like polls, they give a general consensus. The \"do a search\" thing does not always yield answers.

Sagacious1420
08-28-2003, 07:44 PM
Manchorito-

Easy there buddy...no need to flame anybody. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I can understand how, sometimes, doing searches and reviewing many different posts can actually lead to as many questions as answers. I think most of us are here to share experiences, questions, answers and, in general, expand our understanding of this whole subject of pheromones. Wouldn\'t you agree? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Skyy-

I\'m sure the same could be said for just about every product discussed on the forum. Some ppl get better results from a product that may not be as effective for others. And in some cases, certain ppl get no results at all from very popular products that we discuss here. Ain\'t no thang but a chicken wang. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Darkness-

I don\'t believe that you can have an open discussion w/ out conflicting ideas, experiences or opinions...kinda like life, in general. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I don\'t agree that polls are, necessarily, going to give any more useful information than searching the archives. It doesn\'t give you any input from those who haven\'t been around the forum for some time now. Ya see...there we go again w/ the conflicting input. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif IMHO, a poll gives you the feedback of those who have bothered to vote and comes w/ the presumption that their votes are serious. How many times have ppl posted a vote under Elana\'s designated space? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I, personallly, searched every archive thread before I ever made any contributions here. I still go back and filter through the archives...thread by thread. It\'s like a really good movie, every time you watch it, you get something new out of it. Of course, it does require time and effort. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MysteriousMan
08-28-2003, 09:38 PM
manchorito,

If you are reading my posts, you will notice that I\'m using rone. It does some good things.

Notice that I opposed against your message that rone is ALL good an NO bad.

I also gave an explanation why there is so much nol in Scent of Eros. This makes SoE a pruduct you can use in almost any situation. Pure rone is powerful, but you have to be careful in much more situations.

MM

CptKipling
08-29-2003, 09:35 AM
I remember reading a thread about 3-4 people doing experiments using just CS RONE. They concluded it did nothing as a stand alone.

Exactly, guys, DO A SEARCH, and not just from a week ago.

Whitehall
08-29-2003, 10:04 AM
Rone is a troublemaker in my experience. A little in SoE or AE is OK but generally, it seems to cause the most disruption in the family life.

Kohl shouldn\'t be taken as the final word.