PDA

View Full Version : Referring to TE

All_Seeing_I
08-27-2003, 04:55 PM
I have been reading the forums alot and reading the testimonials as well, and it seems everyone has conflicting ideas about TE from \"it doesn\'t work\" to \"girls are rubbing their crotches against me!!\". Maybe this has to do with the possibility of ODing, but I am finding it hard to just get a straight answer as to the effectiveness of TE. For a 6\'3 male muscular/decent looking type, would this be beneficial or not, due to high none content? I was also wondering if body size means you can use more mones on yourself without ODing. Thanks for the help, maybe someone can explain why TE has everyone saying different things /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

darkness
08-27-2003, 05:00 PM
ignore any post written by \"Phantom\". His girl\'s rubbing their crotch posts were the tamest of his stories, and they were exactly that.

franki
08-28-2003, 02:03 AM
Hey, when you are in a particular situation in a club it can happen that girls rub their crotches against you. At least girls have rubbed their a$$es against me when wearing it in a situation like that when using TE... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

To (sort of) answer your question, I don\'t think it is bad to use TE when you are big and tall, after all I am tall too.

Sometimes you get good responses with an OD-like level of pheromones and the next day you get nothing with a normal amount of mones... It all happens. \"Success with mones\" depends on a lot more things than just your mone dosage! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Whitehall
08-28-2003, 08:29 AM
With pheromones, its \"horses for courses.\"

There are places to wear TE and places you shouldn\'t. TE works best in crowded bars, with music and drinking. TE is not a good idea in the office or places where order and decorum are the mode.

Holmes
08-28-2003, 08:35 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
TE works best in crowded bars, with music and drinking. TE is not a good idea in the office or places where order and decorum are the mode.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

The same for NPA, then, Whitehall?

Holmes

DZorro
08-28-2003, 08:41 AM
With pheromones, its \"horses for courses.\"

There are places to wear TE and places you shouldn\'t. TE works best in crowded bars, with music and drinking. TE is not a good idea in the office or places where order and decorum are the mode.

That is not entirely true, i had great result with TE/m when wearing it at work, only i wasn\'t using the same amount i was using when wearing to clubs. But the results where far diffrent, cause there was no alcohol involved at work.

DZorro,

DZorro
08-28-2003, 08:45 AM
TE works best in crowded bars, with music and drinking. TE is not a good idea in the office or places where order and decorum are the mode.

The same for NPA, then, Whitehall?

Holmes

As for NPA/m i had even better results when wearing to work.
But that was because i was wearing WAGG with it. The only problem i had is i was getting hits from my boss who is a female from about 50 something and i wasn\'t really interested in her, but more to the yonger girls i work with daily. Hopes this helps.

DZorro,

Whitehall
08-28-2003, 08:48 AM
NPA is easier to control; a spray of TE is a lot more than a drop of NPA. Still, the general rule applies - TE/NPA for wild places.

I\'ve gotten in trouble at work from wearing NPA so I\'m very reluctant to wear it there. I\'m in a big, conservative corporation so fun and flirtation is frowned upon - boring!

Still, RM or even AE is better in the office.

Your results may differ.

DZorro
08-28-2003, 08:52 AM
NPA is easier to control; a spray of TE is a lot more than a drop of NPA. Still, the general rule applies - TE/NPA for wild places.

I\'ve gotten in trouble at work from wearing NPA so I\'m very reluctant to wear it there. I\'m in a big, conservative corporation so fun and flirtation is frowned upon - boring!

Still, RM or even AE is better in the office.

Your results may differ.

I see your point, i had to cut down on my application too, because my 50 year old boss was coming on to me, and i didn\'t want to creat something that isn\'t going to happen anyway.

DZorro,

Skyy
08-28-2003, 09:54 AM
Pmix calc off again?

1 TE Spray = 0.0156
1 NPA drop = 0.024

so..te spray is less effective...or contains less..

CptKipling
08-29-2003, 09:51 AM
I had this girl rubbing her crotch against me at a wedding recently while wearing TE, I had to be rescued by the bridesmaids /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sagacious1420
08-29-2003, 11:37 AM
I had this girl rubbing her crotch against me at a wedding recently while wearing TE, I had to be rescued by the bridesmaids /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

You poor thing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

How did you manage to handle such abuse? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dionex
08-29-2003, 01:57 PM
I cant see any reason why tall alpha types cant get good results from TE. As for y it works great on some and not others I dont know, normally I find a very little like 3 or 4 dabs goes a long way with TE, and a spray may be too much, other times I\'ve got great reactions from 2 sprays.

franki
08-29-2003, 02:18 PM
I cant see any reason why tall alpha types cant get good results from TE.

Right. Don\'t believe everything they say. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Except when it is from me (of course).. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Elana
08-29-2003, 02:24 PM
Right. Don\'t believe everything they say. Except when it is from me (of course)..

Oh please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Sagacious1420
08-29-2003, 02:42 PM
Good one Franki! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Whitehall
08-29-2003, 03:00 PM
Franki,

Remember the ancient advice:

\"Pride goeth before the fall.\"

CptKipling
08-30-2003, 03:56 AM

You poor thing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

How did you manage to handle such abuse? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I coped!

But seriously, it was a scary experience. This girl was drunk and wouldn\'t take no for an answer. She literally grabbed me and pulled me onto the dance floor and started to dance. Then, obviously disgruntled with my lack of enthusiasm, she grabbed my hands and held them at her waist. I pulled them back when she let go but then she grabbed them again and held them to her arse, proceeding to grind quite violently at my leg (almost knee\'d me in the balls aswell /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif ). Then the bridesmaids must have responded to my (very masculin) pathetic whimpers and surrounded me with their shimmering pink/purple solace.

mikey
08-30-2003, 04:43 AM
If i use 1 DROP of NPA ... i got DAMN looks (has nothing to do with friendlyness..)

The dropper of its bottle isn t best to dose.
During last days, PI/m is getting my sweetheart /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif