PDA

View Full Version : Rone, a-1, NPA/w, TE Arouser

darkness
08-27-2003, 02:54 PM
I am thinking about buying these four products.

Have people gotten consistent hits from wearing rone and a-1 standalone? I don\'t just men your gf at that time of the month.

I\'m actully wanting to wear npa and a-1 together. I\'m kinda wondering how a-1 and none or npa work together, but i am also wondering if women start digging you just from wearing a-1. What have you guys found?

What is the advantage of NPA/w? Can\'t i just add some soe to my npa/m? I know it add rone, but the way i seee it is that i can get secret ingredients from npa/m.

Is TE Arouser any better then having NPA/m that you cover?

I actually have TE which i don\'t use much because i hate the stink, but also because i don\'t see what te does that npa doesn\'t.

Thankyou, in advance I appreciate those for their information on these subjects.

PlayerINtraining
08-27-2003, 04:31 PM
I get hits from a-1 alone, I dont ask the girls if they are on the rag though. I dont think that would not go over too
well. I sometimes use A-1 and SOE. I like A-1 because there is no way to od, and I can use any cologne that I want(I bought alot of cologne testers from a really cheap website).

Sometimes I get unusual responses from a-1 especially from older women. Generally in the 27-38 range, and I am only 22. They usually come on extremely strong, one even talked about having an affair. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif <--is how i felt at first

later I felt purely flattered /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
A-1 is hands down my Fav phero, second is probably Androstenone

Holmes
08-27-2003, 04:35 PM
Which website for the testers?

Holmes