PDA

View Full Version : PI/W +Lavender nol/ +PCC Hit !

princessv
08-26-2003, 02:52 PM
1 drop of pI/w +1Drop Lavender nol + 6inches Pcc.

I haven\'t beend to a straight bar in 3 yrs until last week. Mostly go to lesbian establishments. (I\'m Bi)

It was a bar/grill. sat at the bar with straight female friend.

Guys kept coming over and flirting hard. Way too obvious!
They were touching me and kissing my hand. I just wanted to enjoy my food though the attention was nice....It\'s gotta be the mones \'cause the flirting was blatant. They didn\'t really pay any mind to my friend and she is a beautiful girl. Wow!!!! Now I wish I could get the same reactions from women...

darkness
08-26-2003, 04:20 PM
u don\'t get reactions from women? or you mean straight women?

DaVinciKittie
08-27-2003, 11:29 AM
Sweet! Thanks for posting, Princess! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Where exactly did you apply the different phereos? I ask b/c I\'ve noticed that I tend to get better results with PI/w when I use it spread in my hair as opposed to just dabbed on my body somewhere. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

princessv
08-27-2003, 09:49 PM
I put Pcc on my wrists and rubbed together and put on my neck. I did put mones in my hair mixed w/Biosilk silk therapy but I can\'t remember if it was with Pi/w or Lavender nol. Probably the lavender \'cause it smells great.
The rest was on my neck. I seem to have better luck with pi/w if it\'s with lavender nol. I\'m not sure about the pcc but it smells good.

princessv
08-27-2003, 10:03 PM
The reactions I get from women are usually very subtle. I can\'t tell if they are hits. Straight women want to talk.Gay women get shy..