PDA

View Full Version : Mones In The Military !!

KeepItReal
08-26-2003, 12:19 PM
Can\'t help thinking that if these mones were the real deal so to speak, that the Military would be doing all kinds of secret research on their use in warfare etc.

I mean they could None all our own soldiers to make them feel more Alpha and aggressive and deserving of respect by the enemy while they could blanket bomb the enemy with Nol or something to make them errr more kinda friendly when we invade them !!!

manchorito
08-26-2003, 12:24 PM
We have something better than none, the best f*ckin army in the world. o yea, and nukes are our PI.

KeepItReal
08-26-2003, 12:33 PM
Yes, the US Army is the best at f*ckin up the world !!
Especially when you have the best f*ckin leader in the world too !!

Holmes
08-26-2003, 01:03 PM
-None in the military? Zoinks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif YOU CAN\'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Holmes

DZorro
08-26-2003, 01:34 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
-None in the military? Zoinks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif YOU CAN\'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Holmes

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yes the enemy will probebly start kissing your ass /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

MysteriousMan
08-26-2003, 01:49 PM

Holmes

Yes the enemy will probebly start kissing your ass /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

In military, the truth is the most evil enemy. Military always has found a way to let THIS enemy kiss their ass.

MM

tallmacky
08-26-2003, 02:54 PM
Yes, the US Army is the best at f*ckin up the world !!
Especially when you have the best f*ckin leader in the world too !!

I agree our Army is great, though the overall numbers may be a bit lower than other super powers, but in terms of technology, a wide array of varying people, strength, and over all intelligence the U.S. has it all. I don\'t really agree on our leader, I think it is the government as a whole who maintains this country a president can have a strong effect to a certain degree but even behind him you have a big brain think-tank making and deciding on very crucial choices. Bush isn\'t very intelligent, and no I am not speaking about his communication skills (IQ is around 91) just all around not very intelligent, I don\'t admire him in a intellectual way. It\'s just a fact that some people are slower than others and some are a lot slower, if he was not the former president\'s son I doubt he would have any contigousy in being President. I\'m not trying to shove anything down your throat just to be honest and tell you that even now the best person politcally speaking is hired solely on merits, but then again do they need to be?

Comparing the Army and Presidents seems unfair to the Army, let\'s remember that Clinton dodged the draft, and George W. who served in the Air Force as a mockery, where other rich and sons of the rich served at a known location with only unusable out of date equipment (IE planes etc.) We have a case of the the working class taking the numbers for the country and the \"elite\" standing on top?

Drug testing has gone on though, I know the Nazi\'s used \"speed\" to remain constantly alert, of course many of them went a little crazy too....well if they weren\'t crazy already. Do phermones need any more use? A bunch of guys around working seem to produce enough eh?

Mtnjim
08-26-2003, 03:29 PM
\"...who served in the Air Force as a mockery, where other rich and sons of the rich served at a known location with only unusable out of date equipment (IE planes etc.) We have a case of the the working class taking the numbers for the country and the \"elite\" standing on top?\"

I was Air Force, and NO WAY am I the \"elite\"!

\"Drug testing has gone on though, I know the Nazi\'s used \"speed\" to remain constantly alert, of course many of them went a little crazy too....\"

Hell, the pilots in the Gulf War II did too! An \"improved\" version, but \"speed\" nevertheless! We won\'t go into Korea, Viet Nam etc.

manchorito
08-26-2003, 03:34 PM
Lets not turn this into political, okay lets, Bush rules, he is the first president in 3 terms to know what to do with the military. Clinton was a dumbass. He sends in 18 people to die in Somalia and takes them out 2 weeks later. Bush knows what he is doing, he is saying if your country hides terrorists, you will be attacked. He is the best President we have had in 5+ Terms. Hell our last president embarASSed us. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes
08-26-2003, 04:26 PM
Pretty strong opinions there, fella. Or strong in terms of the verbage, anyway. But that\'s good, that\'s good! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes

DrSmellThis
08-26-2003, 10:56 PM
Our military does at least experiment with pheromones.

CptKipling
08-27-2003, 07:18 AM
This is one of the more stupid threads on the forum.

Sexyredhead
08-27-2003, 07:45 AM
...and probably belongs in open discussion...

franki
08-27-2003, 08:05 AM
I was thinking about moving it, but between the \"political\" posts there also seems to be some info about pheromones here: at least DST tried to get the thread back on track.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MOBLEYC57
08-27-2003, 10:32 AM
I still think my dedication to Phantom post belongs here! Hint! Hint! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Whoever put it in the open discussion forum should have some bucks deducted from their checque! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

\"There she was justa walking down the street!\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

nonscents
08-28-2003, 05:47 AM
There was a guy posting a while back about his experiences in the Israeli Defense Force. Synopsis: men and woman worked together, shared quarters, and had promiscuous sex with each other.

He didn\'t say if he was raised in a kibbutz or not. But I don\'t think they have the old ideals they once had. But he claimed that they would sleep with different people all the time and there was no possessiveness. No private property. No private relationships. The only problem with this idyll is that it exists in an organization whose mission is killing people.