PDA

View Full Version : Do Mones We Wear Have Any Effect On Ourselves ??

KeepItReal
08-26-2003, 12:09 PM
I keep reading how mones make some users more confident etc but isn\'t that just because you know you are wearing something which is giving you \"an edge\" so you automatically feel more confident than if you didn\'t have the edge ??

If mones make people more social or sexually aware of the wearer - wouldn\'t the same apply the to wearer himself ??

Will it heighten my attraction to any girl I happen to be in close proximity too or even one I already am attracted too ?

Would I become more friendly to other people than I normally would ?

If I OD will it make me confused or have a DIHL effect on myself ?? (bad news if taking exams or giving an important presentation or interview ?!)

If None is the Alpha male ingredient will I become more aggressive or whatever myself ??

If a person is very Vain will they end up looking in the mirror and loving themselves even more !! LOL !!

manchorito
08-26-2003, 12:25 PM
Yes, do a search before any post.

LadyWithQuestions
08-26-2003, 04:04 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Yes, do a search before any post.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

KeepItReal,
Don\'t feel bad about asking questions. I know how you feel, being new and with all the questions. I\'m STILL bombarding the forum with questions questions questions, and even though much of the information is often-times hidden somewhere on the forum, or buried deeply in the reference material, I often find it cumbersome and confusing to weed through it all. Plus, how would you even know where to BEGIN doing a \"search,\" as suggested, with regards to all your questions above. I think it is perfectly logical to ask questions to learn, because that\'s what a forum is for, and if people don\'t want to bother with answering you, then they should just ignore your post and move on.......IMHO.

Having said that, I have to say that in my own experience (which is VERY new and VERY limited and bumbling), I have found the mones to affect me personally when I wear them. When I wear certain mixtures, I notice myself getting really chatty and talkative and giggly, as well as those around me responding the same way. Sometimes I\'ve OD\'d on fragrance and couldn\'t STAND myself, so learned some lessons there. I haven\'t noticed any preoccupation with \"sexual\" or \"intimate\" thoughts when wearing the cops (I am female), or the other female-oriented products, as is warned in much of the reference material. But I DO notice an over-all feeling of confidence, probably because of knowing I have that \"edge,\" as you mentioned, and ESPECIALLY when I start to get hits and see positive reactions to the products.

I\'m still learning and experimenting and bumbling along, but everyone has been very helpful so far and I\'m so thankful for that. Keep us posted on what you learn and also about your own experiences as well.

HTH,
LWQ

darkness
08-26-2003, 04:16 PM
ask all the questions you want.

none will make you more testosteroneee, meaning more serious and possibly pissed off and agitatied.

NOL will make you goofier and more talkative. Those are basically the only effects I know of. A-1 can make men depressed.

manchorito
08-26-2003, 06:06 PM
Rone gives you the same effects as none, without the drawbacks, (sorry had to rip that off of JVK) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MysteriousMan
08-26-2003, 09:24 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Rone gives you the same effects as none, without the drawbacks, (sorry had to rip that off of JVK) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
There are drawbacks. rone marks you as leader of the pack. If you arent, and get together with other alpha men, you can get serious problems with them.

And don\'t underestimate the effect on yourself: if you are aggressive by nature, rone can increase your aggressivity, which also can get you into troubles.

So use it with the social effect of much nol. -&gt; SoE

If you ARE self confident and NOT aggressive, give
mixes with less nol a try. Expect one or two recepes by me in the near future.

MM