PDA

View Full Version : Comments About WAGG!

Brian
08-26-2003, 06:12 AM
I have read the testimonials on WAGG, and would like some more input on the stuff. How do you like it? How does it effect people around you as well as yourself? I didn\'t notice on the love-scent order page whether WAGG is scented or not. Is it? If so, what does it smell like? Thanks in advance for your input. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Brian

Skyy
08-26-2003, 08:09 AM
I like WAGG a lot. When I do use it I can notice people tend to hang around me and wanna be around me a lot more. Conversation is greatly increased. WAGG is unscented, but it does have a smell.

darkness
08-26-2003, 08:15 AM
wagg stinks, but u notice a diffence when you wear it with a none. (that is when the none is working). People actually think you are a good guy.

Skyy
08-26-2003, 08:22 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
wagg stinks, but u notice a diffence when you wear it with a none. (that is when the none is working). People actually think you are a good guy.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

To me it just smells like something is sorta burnt or acidic maybe. I havent gotten any bad comments on it and my cover holds up well so ill just keep doin what im doin

darkness
08-26-2003, 08:35 AM
sky, what is your cover?

also, if you want to get the results with spreading lotion all over body, try the layoff from mones and exfoliatiing thing. I bet your results happened when you first tried spreding it all over your body.

BTW&lt; were you in shorts and t-shirt, or long pants and lone sleaves, and how many layers on top? Just wondering to see if it would work with what i wear.

Skyy
08-26-2003, 08:43 AM
sky, what is your cover?

also, if you want to get the results with spreading lotion all over body, try the layoff from mones and exfoliatiing thing. I bet your results happened when you first tried spreding it all over your body.

BTW&lt; were you in shorts and t-shirt, or long pants and lone sleaves, and how many layers on top? Just wondering to see if it would work with what i wear.

I only wear mones on friday &amp; saturday night. During the week I might wear 1 day , but its rare. Other than that I shower 2 times a day and scrub 2 times with different soaps.

My cover scent is Joop Nightflight its sorta on the light side with a cirtus smell.

Brian
08-26-2003, 08:49 AM
Thanks for the info skyy, and darkness. I ran a search on the forum on wagg, and only found posts of people who use it with none. Is wagg ineffective as a stand alone? Have either one of you guys had success with wagg on it\'s own, or do you need to add a none product to the mix for it to be effective? Also, does wagg work better for certain age groups than others, or does it seem to work for everyone? Thanks again, for your input. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brian

Skyy
08-26-2003, 08:52 AM
Ooops shirts usually 2 thin layers. Maybe 1 depending (usually at clubs) and shorts or pants doesnt matter.

darkness
08-26-2003, 09:02 AM
sky, you are similar to me with mone usage.

That is a damn shame you can\'t recapture that earlier success you had -- not to say it still doesn\'t work well for you. You seem to be doing everything right.

May i ask if you have had success with using SOE too? I find adding a lot of different mones messes up my success with NPA.

Skyy
08-26-2003, 09:19 AM
sky, you are similar to me with mone usage.

That is a damn shame you can\'t recapture that earlier success you had -- not to say it still doesn\'t work well for you. You seem to be doing everything right.

May i ask if you have had success with using SOE too? I find adding a lot of different mones messes up my success with NPA.

I have SoE, but im not fond of it. The smell gets to me. I used to like it a lot too. WAGG gave me similar plus improved effects of SoE, so I see no point in going back.

Ash
08-26-2003, 09:57 AM
Skyy. Please tell us what your dosage of WAGG is and are you getting sexual hits from it?

Thanks!

Ash

Skyy
08-26-2003, 10:00 AM
I normally use 2 drops spread on like hair in back of my head and on the sides. Recently I just tried 3 drops mixing it into my hair gel. The results were pretty good. Its gonna be a while till I figure out what was better since I just started it with the hair gel. I don\'t use WAGG solo..I use it with npa/w and npa/m

xvs
08-26-2003, 04:08 PM
Thanks for the info skyy, and darkness. I ran a search on the forum on wagg, and only found posts of people who use it with none. Is wagg ineffective as a stand alone? Have either one of you guys had success with wagg on it\'s own, or do you need to add a none product to the mix for it to be effective? Also, does wagg work better for certain age groups than others, or does it seem to work for everyone? Thanks again, for your input. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I use WAGG on its own. Any -none or -rone I use seems to turn the girls off.

The sexual hits come from the comfort level women get. I\'ve heard things pretty often like \"I can\'t believe I just told you that!\" and \"I never kiss anyone on the first date, but somehow I feel so comfortable with you!\"

It seems that WAGG alone works best for \'leader of the pack\' types, or generally for guys who might otherwise be intimidating to women.

As for age, younger guys who have a lot of -none and -rone on their own probably don\'t need to add as much if any, so I\'d bet that WAGG would work well for many of them on its own. I\'m over 40, so the age thing is definitely not a hard and fast rule...

CptKipling
08-27-2003, 07:22 AM

Brian

Did you manage to did up the original thread? That has some good stuff in iirc

Sagacious1420
08-27-2003, 02:43 PM
I\'ve had a chance to do some testing w/ WAGG, since I got my order, so I thought I\'d share a couple of things. In general, I get a different \"feel\" from adding WAGG to a mix. I get alot of that \"confiding\" reaction, especially from women.

After reading about the potential mitigating effects of WAGG, I thought I\'d try a little OD experiment. I applied about 4-5 drops NPA/m and 4 drops of WAGG to neck and forearms. Went out running a friend around to do some errands...he just lost his license, so he can\'t drive. We went to a variety of places w/ different ppl (age, gender, etc) and the curoius thing was that I didn\'t get a single reaction that I would consider an OD response. No aggression or clearing out of guys, ppl were very friendly, no girls running away, none of the wierd stares you can get from an OD and I didn\'t make myself invisible, i.e., no indifference. In fact I got a sexual hit from a 19(?) yr old beauty while we were at the pet store. She kept walking past, hovering about, leaning over to look in this turtle tank w/ her backside directed at me. I mean, turtles can\'t be that exciting to watch. Just generally workin\' it for me. Her bf wasn\'t too keen on witnessing this and kept trying to redirect her to a different part of the store, but she kept coming back over toward me...no matter what part of the store I was in. She didn\'t begin to act this way until she walked past me for the first time (w/in about 3-5\'), so I didn\'t get the impression that I was a walking phero cloud or anything like that. I mean, it\'s not like I had her head spinning around to check me out from 20\' away or anything. If that were the case, then I would have noticed responses from the cashiers, most likely. They were about 20-30\' from where we were.

Anyway, just a few observations. I really haven\'t had a chance to try it out solo, but hope to soon. I also don\'t use it frequently, so the number of WAGG experiences are still quite limited at this point. But, if I notice anything more, I\'ll be happy to share in the future.

Brian
08-27-2003, 03:07 PM
Sagacious1420,

Thanks a million for sharing. I did find the thread of the forum members who tested the product. It seems that WAGG gives positive reactions from people, even when wearing heavy none products. I put my order in for WAGG, have to try it out to see for myself. I\'ve now purchased all the mens products on this site. Haven\'t tried all of them yet, but am willing to give any info about any mens product that someone may be interested in. Everyone, let me know if there is any mens product that you want to know about, I will try it out and let you know. So many phero\'s, so little time....LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian

Skyy
08-27-2003, 03:31 PM
WAGG is one of my favorite products on here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif and npa /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brian
08-28-2003, 03:34 AM
WAGG is one of my favorite products on here and npa

From the posts I\'ve read here on the forum, I am excited, and am looking forward to trying it out myself.

Brian /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brian
08-28-2003, 07:26 AM
Just received my order of WAGG along with a bunch of other stuff that I ordered. Couldn\'t wait to put some on. I\'ve been wearing it for about 10 minutes now. The thing I have found is that it makes me very light headed./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I hope this is a good sign that the stuff is working. Has anyone else had this reaction to WAGG?

Brian

DZorro
08-28-2003, 08:13 AM
Just received my order of WAGG along with a bunch of other stuff that I ordered. Couldn\'t wait to put some on. I\'ve been wearing it for about 10 minutes now. The thing I have found is that it makes me very light headed./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I hope this is a good sign that the stuff is working. Has anyone else had this reaction to WAGG?

Brian

I can\'t remember being light headed when wearing WAGG, how much are you using ?? and where did you applie it ???

DZorro,

Brian
08-28-2003, 08:45 AM
DZorro,

I used 2 drops under my chin. It also kind of makes me want to laugh for no reason. Hope it gives people around me the same effect. I think that there is really something to this stuff. Another thing I\'ve noticed WAGG has absolutely no smell to it. At least, my nose can\'t detect anything.

Brian

DZorro
08-28-2003, 08:49 AM
DZorro,

I used 2 drops under my chin. It also kind of makes me want to laugh for no reason. Hope it gives people around me the same effect.

Brian

I think that\'s probebley the reasen then, i never use mones near my face, i only use it either on my chest, stomach, or sometimes even hair application, like some of the other members does. or ears can be a good place too. Hopes this helps.

DZorro,

Brian
08-28-2003, 09:09 AM
DZorro,

I\'ve been using phero\'s for over 3 1/2 years and have tried a ton of them (including all the mens products at l-s) and have always used them on my throat and under my chin along with the pulse points, and never had a reaction like this. There is something very different about WAGG. Thanks for the info. I\'ll refrain from using WAGG on my face. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brian

Skyy
08-28-2003, 09:42 AM
When I first used WAGG I got very lightheaded as well. I can\'t remember when I got the feeling last. Try to put it in your hair.

Brian
08-28-2003, 10:06 AM
Skyy,

It\'s nice to know I\'m not the only one. WAGG is definitely different from anything I\'ve tried before. I\'ve read your thread about using it in hair gel. I want to test it out on it\'s own to see what effects I get before mixing it. I will try putting some in my hair though. Do you find that it works better when applied to the hair opposed to applying it somewhere else? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Skyy
08-28-2003, 10:14 AM
I prefer hair application. I just started the whole gel thing, but from the results I had so far it looks very promising. When I mixed it up with gel it pretty much went everywhere equally vs me putting and strying to strech a drop here and there. It\'s just better coverage I feel.

CptKipling
08-29-2003, 09:48 AM
I\'ve had a chance to do some testing w/ WAGG, since I got my order, so I thought I\'d share a couple of things. In general, I get a different \"feel\" from adding WAGG to a mix. I get alot of that \"confiding\" reaction, especially from women.

After reading about the potential mitigating effects of WAGG, I thought I\'d try a little OD experiment. I applied about 4-5 drops NPA/m and 4 drops of WAGG to neck and forearms. Went out running a friend around to do some errands...he just lost his license, so he can\'t drive. We went to a variety of places w/ different ppl (age, gender, etc) and the curoius thing was that I didn\'t get a single reaction that I would consider an OD response. No aggression or clearing out of guys, ppl were very friendly, no girls running away, none of the wierd stares you can get from an OD and I didn\'t make myself invisible, i.e., no indifference. In fact I got a sexual hit from a 19(?) yr old beauty while we were at the pet store. She kept walking past, hovering about, leaning over to look in this turtle tank w/ her backside directed at me. I mean, turtles can\'t be that exciting to watch. Just generally workin\' it for me. Her bf wasn\'t too keen on witnessing this and kept trying to redirect her to a different part of the store, but she kept coming back over toward me...no matter what part of the store I was in. She didn\'t begin to act this way until she walked past me for the first time (w/in about 3-5\'), so I didn\'t get the impression that I was a walking phero cloud or anything like that. I mean, it\'s not like I had her head spinning around to check me out from 20\' away or anything. If that were the case, then I would have noticed responses from the cashiers, most likely. They were about 20-30\' from where we were.

Anyway, just a few observations. I really haven\'t had a chance to try it out solo, but hope to soon. I also don\'t use it frequently, so the number of WAGG experiences are still quite limited at this point. But, if I notice anything more, I\'ll be happy to share in the future.

From the moment I tried it I thought NPA(or TE) and WAGG would be a mix to remember, and it\'s turning out that way! Keep up the good work Sag!