PDA

View Full Version : im back! (with results!)

asianGUY
08-25-2003, 12:07 PM
wow it seems to me thats there a lot of newbies here, where did all the old folks go? any way... yes i am asian and people have said that pheromones dont work well with asians, but i\'ve been messin\' around a bit...

SOE works like a charm, just dont use to much.
Use like half a dime size amount under each arm pit and a dime size amount on your lower neck and spread to your chest.

if you want to add NONE then use AE/m and use small amount of drops, i mean really small amounts behind each ear.

I\'ve also had success with using AE alone and SOE alone as well. At first AE didnt work, i spent about 6 months messing around with and the conclusion is that... this is gonna sound pathetic, but just use little as possible... when i use AE alone, i just use a drop under each arm pit... it takes some time for it to kick in...

Also it works best if you showered the night before and then used it the next day, i dont know why, but it does...

SOE you can use about 30 minutes after showering, it works wonderful. I\'m 17 and i\'ve gotten plenty of attention from any where from 13 year olds (disturbing) to even old ladies in their 60\'s! (disturbing again).

I\'ve got plenty to share, but if you newbies have questions, ask away... and its good to be back. i\'ve been gone for about 4 or 5 months now?

Pheromone products I\'ve tried: AE/m, SoE gel, The Edge, and APC

darkness
08-25-2003, 12:10 PM
soe gel or soe roll on, because dime size of roll ons are small.

AE actually works for you at less than 2 drops or whatver?

asianGUY
08-25-2003, 12:12 PM
also if you want to get a friend\'s attention, i know the mones dont work well with people you already know, but hear me out on this...

AE/m
when i used it alone, under each armpit... i was around my best friends sister (she\'s about 19) and she started looking at me and kept staring. then i started talking to her like i normally do and she just kept looking into my eyes and when ever i would look back she would look away...

and one of my best friends is a girl and AE doesnt work so well with her because i think i\'ve been wearin it around her so much... any way so i tried SOE and when ever its just us two talking, i\'ve noticed that her feet moves closer to mine and she\'ll look confused like... I\'m his friend, but there\'s something going on here, they\'ll look confused and they\'ll keep they\'re eyes on you.. lots of eye contact!

but the AE + SOE mix works well when meeting new people.

asianGUY
08-25-2003, 12:13 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
soe gel or soe roll on, because dime size of roll ons are small.

AE actually works for you at less than 2 drops or whatver?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

1.) SoE gel
2.) AE works well with less than 2 drops, that is correct. before i used to use up to 6. I remember someone here back in 2002 saying something like, \"Less is More...\" think about it...

and my target for chicks are anyone, but im always around white girls.

darkness
08-25-2003, 12:13 PM
when i used it alone, under each armpit... i was around my best friends sister (she\'s about 19) and she started looking at me and kept staring. then i started talking to her like i normally do and she just kept looking into my eyes and when ever i would look back she would look away...
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Are you just wearing a t-shirt? If your clothing is heavier, i would think it is hard for the mones to penentrate into the air at such a small amount.

asianGUY
08-25-2003, 12:16 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Are you just wearing a t-shirt? If your clothing is heavier, i would think it is hard for the mones to penentrate into the air at such a small amount.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

yes, a plain t shirt... the heat gives off the pheromones and it diffuses into the air like it would naturally...

darkness
08-25-2003, 12:19 PM
yes, that would make sense. And if you are in the states, it is summer and hot here, so there is plenty of heat to disperse them.

Normally I wear more than a t-shirt when i go out socially (and long sleaves), so that is my dilemma with regard to applying under pits, on chest.

asianGUY
08-25-2003, 12:24 PM
right now im experimenting with the longivity of the mones. i noticed that when i sweat a lot the mones smell like bad BO, especially SoE, but anyway... im thinking about using Benzoyl Peroxide and then covering it w/ sunscreen, then wait half an hour and put mones over it... why???

Benzoyl Peroxide is used to prevent pimples from forming and it is strong enough to kill bacteria for up to 6-8 hours. Bacteria breaks down the mones, and therfore the spot you put the BP on will stay clean and safe for mones to be on. I\'ll try this and see how well it works...

anyone have opinions on this?

Skyy
08-25-2003, 12:28 PM
im gonna experiment with my speed stick a bit. I use the gel and ill throw in 1 drop of AE under each pit and see what happends. I\'ve heard when AE converts it smells so maybe Pi/m then (shrug)

darkness
08-25-2003, 12:35 PM
right now im experimenting with the longivity of the mones. i noticed that when i sweat a lot the mones smell like bad BO, especially SoE, but anyway... im thinking about using Benzoyl Peroxide and then covering it w/ sunscreen, then wait half an hour and put mones over it... why???

Benzoyl Peroxide is used to prevent pimples from forming and it is strong enough to kill bacteria for up to 6-8 hours. Bacteria breaks down the mones, and therfore the spot you put the BP on will stay clean and safe for mones to be on. I\'ll try this and see how well it works...

anyone have opinions on this? &gt;&gt;

How does sunscreen come into play? what about regular lotion? Aso, thanks for planning on letting us know how it works.

Does anyone think that some bacteria is good for pheromone use? Maybe good things happen during the conversion process?

Skyy
08-25-2003, 12:37 PM
Axe body spray contains high ammounts of iron..iron is used to prevent bacteria growth!

Holmes
08-25-2003, 12:42 PM
Which scent is best? (Seems I\'ve read Tsunami, but...)

Holmes

darkness
08-25-2003, 12:46 PM
i used axe this weekend with 3 dabs npa, which always works wonders. i used it friday night after a layoff of two weeks, no phero buildup, i thought i was in for a good night.

well, i didn;\'t get a damn reaction, and one girl who i was doing well with mesteriously left, and i think it is because maybe she smelled the none. i didn\'t want to put on a ton of axe, because it is so strong and i was putting it on my nec.

saturday night, however, wound up being pretty good, but ironically, things picked up a lot more when i went in the bathroom and adding 1 , than another 2 (6) dabs on to my original 3. Used axe as well.

Skyy
08-25-2003, 01:01 PM
I\'ve never had a bad reaction using npa, i put a ton on and rub it in my chest and lightly around my neck. saturday night i had several girls in my proximity the whole night with 2 next to me

darkness
08-25-2003, 04:50 PM
how much is a ton? and you don\'t get the type of OD where you don\'t get negative reactions but you don\'t get positive ones either?