PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye For Now, Dear Friends.

Icarus
08-24-2003, 11:01 PM
I leave tomorrow; upon a voyage of discovery.

For the next month I shall be absent from these welcoming threads, into which I have weaved some part of myself that I could never fully retrieve.

The destination: Egypt

The arsenal:

PI/m
WAGG
SOE
NPA/m
AE
TE
SPMO (which I love the smell of)
PCC (which makes me happy when I wear it)
APP

Though this experimentation is not the sole purpose of the trip, it may provide an interesting aside to my day to day rambling - and all hits/doses shall be reported here upon my return. (probably including what sort of girl it made any difference to)

So goodbye, but not adieu; for I shall return.

Steve

DingDong
08-24-2003, 11:40 PM
See ya when you get back....

Sexyredhead
08-25-2003, 04:31 AM
Have fun! I wish I could go. Egypt sounds so cool.

We\'ll miss your wit! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Holmes
08-25-2003, 05:56 AM
Mr. Icarus,

You lucky mothaf**cker! lol. Sounds absolutely incredible. Have a great time, bro!

Sincerely,
Hamza El Din /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
08-25-2003, 06:10 AM
Have a wonderful time. I enjoyed my short stay in Egypt. I crossed over from Eilat and did some gambling. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Have a wonderful time. You will be missed

DaVinciKittie
08-25-2003, 07:30 AM
Hope you have a great time, Steve! I always enjoy travelling. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Icarus
08-25-2003, 09:57 AM
Thank you all

I\'m all packed and everything has been tied up for a month.

Last, (but in no way least) to say cheers and goodbye to you guys.

There are few places in the world (let alone the internet) where people are accepted so well and so easily - my experience of internet forums is seeing the over-opinionated ramblings of very small people. Petty disagreements and such seem not to exist here, and for this I am truly grateful.

Keep it up in my absence guys; you\'ve built a great place.

Peace and Love

Steve

MOBLEYC57
08-25-2003, 10:49 AM
A presto!!! Annnd please....don\'t eat any yellow snow! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

CptKipling
08-25-2003, 10:53 AM
See ya Steve /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

franki
08-27-2003, 03:59 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
A presto!!! Annnd please....don\'t eat any yellow snow! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I would be quite surprised if he was to find any snow in Egypt this time of the year... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Holmes
08-27-2003, 07:40 AM

I would be quite surprised if he was to find any snow in Egypt this time of the year... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Yeah. Yellow sand, more likely. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes

MOBLEYC57
08-27-2003, 10:05 AM

Franki...I want you to stay on this forum until you develope a scence of humor. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif I was wondering who would respond to that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

\"He ain\'t heavyyyyyy, he\'s my brotherrrrrrrrrrrrr\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

franki
08-27-2003, 10:12 AM
I have a sense (and not scense /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif ) of humor. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif It is just not on the same level as yours...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MOBLEYC57
08-27-2003, 10:18 AM
I have a sense (and not scense /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif ) of humor. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif It is just not on the same level as yours...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Stop it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif I typed scense! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Then your scense of humor needs a tune up! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif You make sure you have a nice day ya heer! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

DrSmellThis
08-27-2003, 12:49 PM
Yes, there\'s Chaplain, Marx, Hope, Bruce, Pryor, Murphy, Williams, and ... MOBLEY, the Alpha Male of comedy, who has slathered himself with the fart-joke pheromone for so long, he is on Permanent OD.

Holmes
08-27-2003, 03:00 PM
Bruce was a comedian?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Holmes

franki
08-27-2003, 03:20 PM
Bruce has been a \"professional entertainer\" for a long time, but more in the direction of music than that of comedy as far as I know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Holmes
08-27-2003, 03:27 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Oh yeah, I know. I was just thrown for minute there. (I mean, comedy and music?! Are there enough hours in the day?) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Do mones, in fact, make one funnier? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Holmes

Elana
08-27-2003, 04:05 PM
Bruce has been a \"professional entertainer\"

Shhhhhhhhhhhh Exotic dancer but we aren\'t supposed to talk about it.

Sexyredhead
08-27-2003, 04:58 PM
Pics?

Charisma
08-27-2003, 10:23 PM

Yeah, we\'ve got to dig a few feet to reach it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif:p

Elana
08-28-2003, 04:36 AM
Pics?

He sent me some the other day. The one with the monkey is my favorite. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sexyredhead
08-28-2003, 04:52 AM
Oooooh, with a monkey?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

PM me. I promise not to tell anybody you sent me a...

Oh wait, I probably shouldn\'t say that here ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Never mind! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Elana
08-28-2003, 04:55 AM
He\'s got his own site

www.sexynakedbrucedanceswithanimals.com (\"http://www.sexynakedbrucedanceswithanimals.com\")