PDA

View Full Version : Question about the smells of phero's..

Swoo
08-24-2003, 09:39 PM
Heyo,

I have a simple Q for the fine ladies of this forum that I thought you might be able to help me out with. Several times Ive worn mones, and try as I might, I get comments that I smell like pee. I was wondering if a few of you might be able to tell me which products you\'ve smelled of LS mens ...line? that you thought actually smelled fine, and which were the ones that left you thinking the guy needed a shower.

Danke,

Swoo

DaVinciKittie
08-25-2003, 07:41 AM
Sorry to be of no help, Swoo, but I can\'t smell -none, so even if I *had* smelled some of the men\'s products I doubt I\'d smell anything out of the ordinary. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I DO have APC, and to me it just smells like a light cologne. I think any product with a high concentration of -none is going to give you that smell, and you might be ODing if lots of people (especially ppl not standing directly next to you) are commenting. What and how much are you using?

CJ01
08-25-2003, 09:06 AM
I´ve never smelled a guy with mones on, at least not that I recall so I can´t answer that question really. I´ve smelled plenty of guys that stink thought (BO) and it´s gross!!!!

I have AE and I think it can blend in well but always cover it up with a nice fragrance still. TE/W is bad - even though I have the scented one, it still reaks. NPA/w is VERY strong and needs good dilution and covering up.

No matter what you use or nothing at all smelling pleasant is top priority.

CJ