PDA

View Full Version : What Is The Best Way To Kiss A Woman !!

KeepItReal
08-24-2003, 06:55 PM
Yeah I\'m a guy just looking for advice !!

I\'m thinking more of a 1st/2nd date kinda kiss which would leave a hell of a good impression /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Icarus
08-24-2003, 10:43 PM
Depends on the woman, bro

EXIT63
08-25-2003, 03:13 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Re: What Is The Best Way To Kiss A Woman !

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Depends...If it\'s Elana I\'m usually on my knees with my lips pressed against her fine ass. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

EXIT63
08-25-2003, 03:15 AM
Or if it\'s DaVinciKittie I\'m usually on my knees begging her for the privilege of kissing her fine ass. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I gotta get out more! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DaVinciKittie
08-25-2003, 07:37 AM
I do so love a humble man. Paying court to the queen is always a plus. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Andy
08-26-2003, 09:18 AM
Hummmmm .... I always thought people are sensing it short before the first kiss. It\'s the short moment while you are totally fixed at each other, feelin\' this special energy flowing through your body. You are noticing everything and sense the mindset of each other. I wouldn\'t want to kiss a girl that doesn\'t give me this short \"kick\".

KeepItReal
08-26-2003, 11:55 AM
I mean more along the lines of should I use tongue the very first time or be a little rough and domineering or just sweet and gentle etc....

P.S. Love the way most of these posts always end up with a couple of members not answering the question or even offering advice - JUST FLIRTING INSTEAD /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mones must work through the Internet too !!

Mtnjim
08-26-2003, 12:22 PM
Perhaps after the way some a**holes treated FTR when she would give good, straightforward answers, the women are a little leary of answering questions posed by the guys??

KeepItReal
08-26-2003, 12:27 PM
Whose FTR ??

Who are the a**holes ??

Sexyredhead
08-26-2003, 12:39 PM
It\'s not that. It\'s just that the question is extremely vague. I don\'t mean that in a rude way.
To me, it\'s the same as asking me what you should wear tonight, when I have no idea what you look like, what you have to wear, where you\'re going, and what\'ll you be doing. The answer is: IT DEPENDS! It depends on who you\'re with, the mood at the moment for both of you, where you are, etc.

Just kiss her like you mean it.

franki
08-27-2003, 02:35 AM
Whose FTR ??

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I have been waiting for that question to come up ....

CJ01
08-27-2003, 03:21 AM
Perhaps after the way some a**holes treated FTR when she would give good, straightforward answers, the women are a little leary of answering questions posed by the guys??

you´re right. It does get up your nose to have everything thrown back in your face most of the time.
Another reason is people asking questions us giving good advice but then they end up going the crappy route and wondering why it´s not working out and so on.

About kissing, well go gentle first and for god´s sake don´t just stick your tongue in there and suffocate her and don´t hold her too tight.

DaVinciKittie
08-27-2003, 11:23 AM
SRH tagged it. The question was vague. Now, the second time you posted, and asked specifically about being gentle/rough/domineering/etc was a much more answerable question. You still need to provide more information, tho, or my answer will be the same as SRH\'s- how should I know?! It really does depend on the woman, and the type of relationship you are cultivating with her. Give us more specifics about the woman, the situation, and yourself, and maybe we can give you more pointed responses. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mntjim and CJ are also correct. FTR gave a lot of herself to this board, and all she got for it was heartache and bullsh!t (and FTR wasn\'t the only one of us who got it either). You\'ll find that even though you had nothing to do with the events surrounding FTR\'s departure from this board, most of the women (especially the ones that were active then) are going to be reluctant to jump out there with long in-depth posts. Prove to us (by continuing to post in a friendly and genuinely interested manner) that you aren\'t like those guys (the aforementioned a@@holes) (\"a@@holes)\") and we\'ll be a lot more likely to speak up. Cool? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

darkness
08-27-2003, 11:36 AM
DVK:

I need you like water
Like breath, like rain
I need you like mercy
From heaven\'s gate
There\'s a freedom in your arms
That carries me through
I need you

**DONOTDELETE**
08-27-2003, 11:54 AM
To me kissing comes natural or im just a natural good kisser. I don\'t think about kissing i feel a kiss before it happens. A really good kiss is about being so intune to the woman its like you feel the pleasure your giving her! When i kiss a woman its like i feel just how she wants it and i give it to her!

Elana
08-27-2003, 12:03 PM
Agreed. I don\'t think about it either. It\'s like breathing. You just do it

DaVinciKittie
08-27-2003, 02:58 PM
DVK:

I need you like water
Like breath, like rain
I need you like mercy
From heaven\'s gate
There\'s a freedom in your arms
That carries me through
I need you

LeAnn Rimes fan?

DaVinciKittie
08-27-2003, 03:14 PM
I think a lot of how we judge others on kissing (i.e. how \"good\" they are) has to do with how similar our styles are. Two people with completely different styles, oh say open-mouthed kisser vs. closed-mouth kisser, are each going to think the other completely sucks.

I also think that a lot of what makes some people really excellent kissers is how they use their bodies. Gentle pressure of the hands in the right places, a possessive yet reverent grip on the hips or face, alternating feather light grazes of the fingers on the back or neck, constant variation in the style of the kiss...

It\'s all about the overall package, not just one element here or there. I think the men (and women /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif) who excel at pleasing others with simply a kiss (the Don Juans, if you will), pay attention to the signals (albeit sometimes very subtle) their partner is sending out and know how to respond to them. I\'ll also go out on a limb here and say that these ppl are probably extremely familiar and comfortable with their own bodies, likes, and dislikes.

Just some thoughts I had. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Holmes
08-27-2003, 03:19 PM
Nice, DVK. All true.

Holmes

darkness
08-27-2003, 03:50 PM
&lt;&lt;partner is sending out and know how to respond to them&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

For godsakes tis is true. Don\'t kiss someone, kiss with them. It is really disgusting when someone isn\'t working with you, and especially on the female end, that (kissing) could be the end of all you\'ll get.

DVK, If I could grant
You just one wish
I\'d wish you could see the way you kiss
Ooh, I love watching you baby
When you\'re driving me crazy

Ooh, I love the way you
Love the way you love me
There\'s nowhere else I\'d rather be
Ooh, to feel the way I
Feel with your arms around me
I only wish that you could see
The way you love me
The way you love me

Elana
08-27-2003, 04:03 PM
Stop talking about it and start doing it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DaVinciKittie
08-27-2003, 04:53 PM
Ooooo, Faith is a personal fave of mine (and her hottie of a husband, too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif). Keep it up there, Darkness- afterall, compliments will get you everywhere! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CJ01
08-28-2003, 01:51 AM
only sincere compliments though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

darkness
08-28-2003, 05:14 AM
lol