PDA

View Full Version : Using Mones In A Group ?

KeepItReal
08-24-2003, 06:49 PM
If I\'m wearing mones and am sitting next to a girl but then a (male) friend comes along and sits in between us - would the girl think the mones shes picking up are coming from the guy shes sitting closest to who isn\'t wearing ??

Holmes
08-24-2003, 07:14 PM
...Or would she determine that the one she has simply deemed more attractive or \"alpha\" to be the source of the mone signals...

Isn\'t this all under the heading of the \"social hookup theory\"? (I could be totally wrong...)

Holmes

Sexyredhead
08-25-2003, 04:21 AM
Well, I\'d think since you were there first, she\'d have already determined the -mones were coming from you, and not your friend. Unless you were od-ing, and she might either think they\'re just from the room in general, or from YOU, since you\'re wearing too much. But then she probably wouldn\'t be sitting next to you for long. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

DZorro
08-25-2003, 06:53 AM
I have already tried this in the past.And got great results.
I went out with a few of my own familie members.And really had a great time. We gotten far more attention from the girls, then any other men there. We only used TE at that time , because we didn\'t had any other mones. But we gotten some fights too from other men there. But it was great none the less.

DZorro,

Holmes
08-25-2003, 06:56 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
But we gotten some fights too from other men there.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Really? Because of the TE?

Holmes

DZorro
08-25-2003, 07:05 AM
But we gotten some fights too from other men there.

Really? Because of the TE?

Holmes

Yes look at my older posts, I gotten into alot of fights because of TE/m in the past. But that was because i used alot of TE/m too like 3 or more spraye\'s. But i had to cut down the TE/m down. These days i only use 1 or 2 sprays, but now more higher then this. I used that many because i go to club\'s alot, and there are lot\'s of smoke there too.

DZorro,

CptKipling
08-25-2003, 11:09 AM
If I\'m wearing mones and am sitting next to a girl but then a (male) friend comes along and sits in between us - would the girl think the mones shes picking up are coming from the guy shes sitting closest to who isn\'t wearing ??

I dont know how many times this has to be said, you have to ACT the way your pheromones say you should be, or your target will look elsewhere. If you do this then this problem wont happen.