PDA

View Full Version : Pheromone Competition

KeepItReal
08-24-2003, 06:44 PM
What if two seperate guys use mones in pursuit of the same girl ??

Would she feel OD\'d and get turned off by both ?

Would she feel twice as horny and get busy with the best looking of the two guys ?

Would she feel turned on but confused about which one she likes and end up becoming \"just good friends\" with both ?

Which mone products would kinda \"beat\" another in this sort of situation if that\'s possible ?

manchorito
08-24-2003, 06:45 PM
My guess would be her head would explode. Just kidding, I dunno. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

KeepItReal
08-24-2003, 06:51 PM
Come on dude !!
You\'re a Full Member - you should know !!

manchorito
08-24-2003, 07:06 PM
Okay, I do have an idea, since you pulled the full member card. Use none to make you seem more dominant than the other. Who do you think the girl is gonna choose? The wimp or the alpha. But DO NOT OD. Use wagg too so she isn\'t afraid of you. Happy? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes
08-24-2003, 07:22 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Would she feel twice as horny and get busy with the best looking of the two guys ?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That would be my guess. (Would sure suck for the other guy.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif)

Holmes

DaVinciKittie
08-24-2003, 08:52 PM
She\'s gonna get with the guy who treats her best and makes her feel good, whether he\'s the more attractive one or not. Come on guys, it ain\'t all about looks. Women are smart enough to know that (the ones worth having and keeping, anyway)- don\'t you think you should get with the program too? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

SwingerMD
08-24-2003, 09:36 PM
Hi all,

Miss Kitty is right. With all things balanced in the phero department, the most important thing is what those two dudes do.

With all of my experiences so far with pheros, if attractivness can be measured numberwise this is how it will go:

Looks and Physical appearence would be the base number (1-10): 6
Pheremones would multipy that number: 6(7)= 42
Dating skills, personality, etc would put that number to the nth power:
(n=3 sorry can\'t do superscripts) 74088.

So what each guy does can potentially shoot things through the roof.

--------------------

<font color=\"red\"> -SwingerMD </font>

Icarus
08-24-2003, 10:39 PM
Women are smart enough to know that (the ones worth having and keeping, anyway)

Come on, Kittie. I don\'t think we can state that all the women who make bad \'man choices\' wouldn\'t be \'worth keeping\'.

Haven\'t you ever made a huge error of judgement; \"He SEEMED like such a nice guy, but all that stuff was just lies to get me into the sack\" and then chastised yourself for it?

Would you then be for disgarding, before keeping?

Steve

EXIT63
08-25-2003, 03:19 AM
Don\'t give DVK the FTR treatment! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Holmes
08-25-2003, 06:01 AM
(the ones worth having and keeping, anyway)

You\'re definitely right there, DVK.

Holmes

Charisma
08-25-2003, 06:17 AM
Women are smart enough to know that (the ones worth having and keeping, anyway)

Come on, Kittie. I don\'t think we can state that all the women who make bad \'man choices\' wouldn\'t be \'worth keeping\'.

Haven\'t you ever made a huge error of judgement; \"He SEEMED like such a nice guy, but all that stuff was just lies to get me into the sack\" and then chastised yourself for it?

Would you then be for disgarding, before keeping?

Steve

What about the men\'s department? I know some dudes who are miserable with their wives and still stay for the same damned reason... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

DaVinciKittie
08-25-2003, 07:24 AM
Thank you, Exit.

DaVinciKittie
08-25-2003, 07:28 AM
Icarus, I don\'t have the time or the inclination to qualify every single statement I make, nor do I believe it is necessary. The parenthetical aside in my above post was to head off just such a response as yours. I know you meant well, but lets just play nice and not worry about the Devil\'s Advocate for once. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brian
08-25-2003, 07:31 AM
What if two seperate guys use mones in pursuit of the same girl ??

KeepItReal,

Why do you ask this question? Are you in this situation? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brian

Icarus
08-25-2003, 09:44 AM
Whoops! Sorry!

Upon rereading my post, I feel it does actually sound a bit like I\'m being a moron.

As I have already packed my cone-shaped cap with the large D on it, all I can do is apologise!

SORRY DVK (and anyone else who had the misfortune of reading my missive)!

Cheers

Steve

CptKipling
08-25-2003, 11:02 AM

This one, accept change \"best looking\" with most attractive (attraction isnt just looks guys!).

Oh and an important note, a persons number of posts does not qualify their pheromonal knowledge.

DaVinciKittie
08-25-2003, 11:38 AM
No prob, Steve. Hope you have a great trip. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif